PRAISE BE TO KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svpsLZDgFK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PRAISE HIM

PRAISE HIM DAMN YOU

Praise the Great Lord of MEME MAGIC!

PRAISE BE TO KEK

Please let C9 beat P1, Jensen deserves this win.

An offering for Kek is an investment for the future.

His presence is already felt in this thread!

nice trips

Yeah, nah.

KEK is a dead reddit-tier maymay.

A shame you can't see the light, friend.

May Kek warm your heart

Praise kek.

Posted from my iphone 6 plus.

Praise!

If thou art dubs the great one dies

you are a dead reddit tier maymay

PRAISE KEK GIVE ME LUCK AND WISDOM

420 praise it!

If I don't get doubles then Kek is dead

Kek works in mysterious ways

Japan. Wtf. I went to a nip market today and bought corn foavored ice cream with actual pieces of corn in it. Why is that a thing?

delete your account.

praise kek.
May he embrace the meme magic and give us dank happenings.............Deus vult

Future happenings to come with Euro 2016. Kek bless this post and it's repeating digits.

>Not adding pic
>Not praising kek

>66
blessed

You guys are doing it wrong.

KEK BLESS ME

Kek blesses me today. As he blesses us all

If I get dubles, Justin Trudeau discovers pol and slowly becomes uncucked expelling the mudslimes and jews.

F

PRAISE AND GLORY TO KEK

Kek lives!

PRAISE KEK

F

Your prayers of respect are noted

THE BLESSINGS OF KEK ARE UPON US

My son, you are lost.

Kek continues to deliver the lels.

You must open your eyes and see.

It is all around you, every day.

PRAISE KEK.

Trump will rule for 8 years and Hillary Clinton will goto jail and Bill Clinton will die from cancer in December.

Trump will be fair and just, he will MAGA and audit the FED.

The international banking Zionists will be not welcomed in America and Marxism will be purged.

PRAISE KEK.

I missed my change to buy this on amazon :(

checked!

>F
will someone die?

Checked

I don't like this kek business.

I think we should be worshiping mithra or something

Will KEK bring about the return of Constantinople?

Bill Clinton will be consumed by cancer.

PRAISE KEK.

HERESY!

PRAISE KEK!

TOP KEK

last time i posted in a kek thread i got banned, so now i dont do that anymore, that happen to anyone else on Sup Forums ? or was it just a janitor/mod that takes it serious?

BEGIN THE MEME RITUALS.

Trump will rule for 8 years, and MAGA.

praise KEK.

Praise Kek!

If Kek wills it, Sup Forums servers will go down for most of tomorrow...

This kills the frog

youtube.com/watch?v=svpsLZDgFK4

Praise him.

Cringeworthy autism. You're like middle schoolers who just learned about
>EDGEY MEMES xD

you guys should look into the opposing gods to learn more about this matchup

I would assume that the opposing force is Seth god of confusion, rape, racial discord, immigrants, homosexuality, violence, war, sexual misconduct resulting in infertility

if anybody thinks the globalist god is something other than Seth please speak now

praise be to KEK

Aw man, where am I going to shitpost?

K E K
E
K

Wow this is some mesmerizing political discussion

If Kek wills it again?

Hell.

I would have thought Yahweh is the antithesis of Kek.

Kek = Lightbringer and Chaos
Yahweh = Darkness, calm, control

Also, an interesting thought - the three origins of the word 'Kek' are from the word 'lel,' the game 'starcraft,' and the series 'warcraft.' Doesn't this symbolise meme magic? lel = meme, warcraft = war, starcraft = cosmos (the limits of our power stretch beyond space, also that crazy guy who saw a frog alien)

It could also represent the holy trinity.

Lord kek Praise be unto him, bringer of memes.

KEK IS A NEW RELIGION THAT DEMANDS TOLERANCE LETS MAKE THIS A MEME

praise KEK

Fun fact: Kek is known as the "Bringer In of Light," who ends an age of Darkness. In the Hindi tradition, there is a figure named "Kalki," who appears at the end of the Kali Yuga - The Age of Darkness we are in now. According to Bibhu Dev Misra, using the Saptarsi Calendar, we are approaching the end of the Kali Yuga in 2025,and the beginning of a chaotic 300-year "Transition" - And according to Esoteric Hitlerist Savitri Devi, this Kalki/Kek is none other than...

great metaphor for society

yeah but nothing about a super corrupt government in the US and a banker led horde of jobless raping migrants seems anything about dark calm or control

there are already plenty of ancient stories about KEK and SETH so I'll refer to those and get back to you

it also makes more sense for the matchup to be inside the same pantheon

Where did it all go so right?

Thanks Kek, I don't want to die before I get to see the race war in Europe.

top kek

Praise Kek

>reddit shills often use pics of QTS to get more (yous)

Love you kek!

We love you KEK!

KEK WILLS IT

Praise be to kek, who grants us with these dubs.

Amen.

I'll praise kek if I get some dubs.

We can only hope.
We Love you KEK!

We need more dank frog memes

Just a side note on how BD Misra's Yuga model isn't bullshit - This is a graph of war deaths per capita from 3000 BC to present, covering most of the Descending and Ascending Kali Yuga. The peak of the graph, in approximately 650 BC, occurs almost exactly at the end of the Descending Kali Yuga - The point of greatest darkness in the cycle.
We are now only waiting for our Avatar, who achieved the Godhead at the world's austral pole, to return and fulfill his role as the banisher of darkness.
HAIL KEK!

Witnessed, praises to kek

Guess I won't be praising this false god

BLESSED

Like a needed more of this to believe?

I'm already believing.
It's leaking into my work life too.

My work can often involve numbers, and I was thinking, just to pass the time "If Kek wills it, I will hook up with my crush", and as I got where I needed to go, I noticed an actual fucking sign with "55" on it.

She's been very touchy-feely lately.

Kek's pretty fuckin' chill.

A vote for Pepe P. Pepe is a vote for freedom.

He is the god of chaos, he will not bow down to your petty desires

Oh shit

We're nearing the end, lads.

Why would you use kek instead of lol? Think about it. It doesn't mean anything, its just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol right? Thats so old, its meaning makes sense but you don’t feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" thats been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concept that other people find it amusing or appropriate and using purposely misspelled words shows the world that you’re not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. Theres a lot going through your head, but you realize that I’m right. You will try though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? Oh damn, there are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? That’s always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something about “butthurt” or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in. Careful though, is this even “OC”? Tsk tsk. Hard to say, don’t want to get embarrassed user. I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I cant wait, Its always fun playing insult roulette. Fucking idiot!

Of by one what da fug
Praise kek
Death to hilldabeast

KEK is O K