It's the end, the jew has won

>liberal mindset in almost every teen on this earth
>liberal brainwashing continues every day 24/7

>guilt is being programmed into young children

>multiculturalism is seen as a good thing
>tradition and family values are seen as something old people did, and something 'uncool'

>movies, pop music, tv shows, everything propagates leftism

>tfw a whole generation will be leftist, not us 90-95' kids, but the 2000-2005 kids, they will be the last generation which will destroy this earth.

>be me, didn't believe Sup Forums

>go to 'GrĂ¼ne Jugend' (leftist political group) demonstration

>see signs with 'No borders' 'Everyone is Human' 'everyone has a right too live' signs

>tell them why open borders should be a thing

> Muh freedom! Muh Nazis! Muh everyone is the same! Muh we are one world there should not be countries! 'Muh borders are old and out of date!'

>mfw they are retarded and fully detached from reality
>tfw everyone i know is like this

It's the end guys, the jew has won.

It's over, the happening was 70 years ago while hitler was active, now, now it's truly over.

There is no way out, we can't brainwash a new generation back to Nationalism.

We are the few, those 5% of the 95% 1990' kids.

Those 2000 kids are 100% brainwashed, there is no turning back now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioq_t_GHBtg&list=PL3VbqeP6wYzcJ_2YfcUGdburm44rYhmHa&index=154
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ioq_t_GHBtg&list=PL3VbqeP6wYzcJ_2YfcUGdburm44rYhmHa&index=154

(Illuminati Symbolism included)

ayy lmaos won?

If you really want to know if Jews won, wait to see if Trump wins and if Brexit happens.

We're on the literal edge of a cliff here. If both of these happen we have maybe a 5% chance. If neither happens, or really just if Trump doesn't win, I'm not going to participate in society anymore.

The only thing left to do now is flee.

Can any anons tell me how far 3000$ will take me in Serbia? Already subtracted a grand for the one way plane ticket.
After that the plan is to seduce a girl into marriage for her citizenship. I'm sure I can trick one into thinking they will be getting an American greencard out of me, the poor victim.
Only problem is finding a job when you don't speak the language. But I hear most folks there speak English.

earth is kil
no

your american greencard is worthless now

>giving up
Sad!
Have hope

Japanese and Eastern Europe teens are the last hope

They don't know that.

ayy lmao are to fast to strong not even jews can trick them and we cant even defeat juden yet

This

ROW ROW! FIGHT THE POWER!

Fuck college education man.
elementary and high school is still ok. but in colleges everything gets fucked up. then these brainwashed pieces of shit thinks that they are intelligent, because they are 'educated'.

Pretty much, only thing that can save us now is some kind of divine intervention.

Unfortunately not even meme magic will take us that far.

It's over, Nigel.

I hope I had the balls like this young man.
I want to show them my power levels. but I'm too pussy and don't want to be called autistic.

we cant defeat them pol

These are some sad words Hanz. But I think you're right. I think we're doomed.

It was a nice run.

not our fathers
not our children
what use will metal have on them?
will explosives faze them?
somehow i doubt it

What the hell is this

Only in western teens mind
Def not in anyone elses

May as well just commit seppuku.

>There is no way out, we can't brainwash a new generation back to Nationalism.
Maybe it's because Nationalism is stupid

if everything is so fucked up we don't have too much to lose. the only reason why alot of people don't do nothing against leftshits is because they fear to be ostracized.
start redpilling your friends, and find someone to marry and live your live. keep fighting the good fight