eyyyy
how you doin otto?

Germany's goal here

why does chile always lie on the floor?

JUST

WTF I LOVE GERMANY NOW

Time to half time food.

Snack time half time

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

XTH FOR ALIANZA DEL PACIFICO

I'm sorry, but did Chile already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't over yet. In fact, we're only like 30 minutes in. Does being 1 goal down mean you automatically lose? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this assumption when the game isn't even over? Chile are still in this game right now and they have been the best team in the world for how many years now? 2? They're playing against the worst Germany team and we're losing. But you know what? They're still fucking here. Chile is one of the best fucking teams in the world. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Chile comes back and win the confed cup. Portugal just lost to Chile the best football country in the world lost. So we're still I'm this. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make assumptions on this game again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you all making all these anti-Chile jokes because you're all faggot haters who don't like Chile because it's nice. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these other fucking countries on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out the haters in this board. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make assumptions like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>de gay

WE DONT EVEN CARE ANYWAY GUYS

What's the purpose of putting hair gel in your hair when you're playing a 90 minute match where you'll sweat like a motherfucker anyway?

Which part of Germany are you from guys?

/Bavaria/ here

>Soltera otra vez
how shit tier actors and shit tier stories get more work?

IT'S HALF TIME

POST WAIFUS

half time slags?

how will the game end guys?

/swampland/ here

who /freckles fetish/ here

Puerto Varas

ASUKA WORST GIRL

I want a chilean boyfriend

So easy to bait people on Sup Forums these days. Back in my day getting 3 or 4 (You)s meant something.

Berlin (Ost).

>CHILEL

I WANT TO PUNCH A CHILEAN MIDGET

Get ready for meme crosses and long balls into the box looking for a Vidal header before Germany score a second

hessen :)

mine

>BACK TO BACK WORLD CHAMPION ('14 and '18)
>CONFED CUP CHAMPION (CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS)
>U21 EUROPEAN CHAMPION

muh dikk tbqh

Potsdam

Mallorca

>Losing against Germany sub15 H team by 2 goals in 10 minutes then BTFO by Portugal whitout CR7

What's your half time snack lads?

(Pickled Onions)

Who are the Chicanos supporting? Both teams have already embarrassed Mexico.

Nice 2hu my friend

Man, chileans are so ugly

Can't hide those mapuche genes

I wanna go to germany. Maybe stay there for a year. How do I do it german friends? Is it too expensive?

Incas on suicide watch.

Paris

left or right?

>Loser of all World Wars

JUSTO JODE MI MIERDA

WHO /GOL CARACOL/ HERE?

>easy
>3 or 4 meant nothing, therefore, it was easier to get more than 3 or 4

Go Chile conchetumare

Post more and I'll tell you how my halftime will end

Let's be honest here Germanbros: The best thing about today's win is that there are ZERO NULL NADA brown muslims that don't sing our anthem playing

both

become a "refugee", it will be free

Have you looked into working holiday visa? Not sure if we have such an agreement with Argentina.

Here

>How will the game end
It already ended

Claimed

Schwerin.

FUERZA LA ROJA VAN A GANARLO EN EL 2NDO TIEMPO

>HT studio
>German pundits already talking about the World Cup and making possible formations

Las Condes

Who else here loves fat chicks?

DONT LOSE YOUR FAITH
WE CAN STILL WIN

Türkei

>Germany blows like 2 gilt-edged chances
>only 1-0 up
Alexis 89', extra time confirmed

ok now tell me

who /sommeray/ here?

rigged events don't count

>tfw no slags also tfw cant differentiate between está and esta when its spoken because spanish speakers speak so fast

Halftime. It's time to claim you're waifu before anybody else does!

>1-0
>Chile tilting already

J U S T

Would give her my banana juice/10

there are work and travel / working holliday programms. If you know german and pass testDAF you might join university
Other then that its extremly difficult to just go here (unless you are an uneducated savage from the middle east/africa, then you get free money/apartment/whatever you want)

We all have to compromise.

>chile didn't park the bus and go for penalties

VAMO CHILE

I onced airbnb'd in berlin. The psycho charged us after we left for peeing standing up

Istambul

pretty comfy area, are you rich?

Based colorado

Go choke on a hamster. She's mine

>Chile losing
>Vuelve soltera otra vez

Reeeeeeeeeee Worst day of my life

Where the fuck is Ronaldo???
I thought he was the GOAT, why arent Portugal in the final?

this isnt a fat chick
this is just right chick

SOLO JODE MI MIERDA ARRIBA

Hands off, this one's mine