What does Sup Forums think about shameless?

what does Sup Forums think about shameless?

The black chick is the hottest one on the show. Prove me wrong

No the Russian chick

>Jimmy's broken finger
Does anyone else miss him and escalade bro?

>manic moment
>depressing moment
>gross moment
>manic moment
>depressing moment
>tugging at your heartstrings moment
>something perverted
>manic moment with a song over it
>depressing moment
>le funny joke

There should be some "hilariously depressing" moments sprinkled in between.

They ended Caleb's relationship abruptly. The LGBT stuff was pushed too much this season. However in the last episode it did show how irrational the tranny is, getting pissed off about getting carded.

Overall I have enjoyed the show since it has come out. Usually discussions do not come up much around here about the show because Sup Forums doesnt talk about things that they enjoy.

Oooh, look how edgy they are! Wow this must be a great show!

I still like it, even though it's had a fair drop in quality. The shit with Kev, V and Svetlana is good this season. Debbie is horrible as usuall, Lip is sort of an annoying faggot, the tranny shit with Ian is mostly bad and not enough Carl. It's been a good season for Frank though, and Fiona's storyline had been mostly good as well.
Mickey is coming back today, and that should be enough to make this season great.

Summed it up pretty nicely there, the two complaints i would add are A) Not enough Fiona naked B) The one time she got naked was with a nigger.

what will based mickey do when he comes back?

Unfortunately he's probably coming back to die.

NOOOOO. He's the only gay character I've ever liked, I think

british version is better

as long as he kills the tranny first

TFW wet dream with those two

Trigger the tranny, hilarity ensues

this. couldn't get through the first episode of the American rip off

Trigger the tranny should be a board game.

Almost at the end of season 5. It's still been good, but season 4 was definitely the peak, since the story lines feel a lot more repetitive, i.e. Fiona's an uncontrollable slut, Lip is destined for greatness but often squanders it, Debbie wants to grow up way too quickly, etc. The Ian/Mickey plot, V and Kev, and Frank plot have been the highlights.

That's fair.

Wrong

Do people actually find Debbie attractive? I like dick so I do not understand taste in women, but I dont think I would go for her.

The only thing about the UK version that is better than the US version is Debby. That responsible qt vs. annoying ugly teen mother.

Fug I can't wait to watch Mickey trigger the trannie

Season 4 was the peak, after the next two seasons are mostly crap, this one is okay if you skip a lot

No, she's an ugly, fat ginger and is irritating to boot. UK Debbie was much better.

Apart from the tits, she's ficking hideous.

Does anyone feel bad for the disabled guy? He has a hot, slutty single mother sister, is disabled, and now is married to a cunt teen mother.

Are you guys blind or just gay?

The only attractive thing about her are her tits and they aren't even very good.

He could of done much worse, so not really. I feel bad for his sister. Debbie is being a huge cunt to her for no real reason.

What?

I do

If you google "butterface" this chick should be the number one result