PROTIP: It is NOT ok to shame people for being "fat"

PROTIP: It is NOT ok to shame people for being "fat".

"Fat" is a social construct. Everyone should be allowed to express their bodies in various ways.

Stop trying to bodyshame Amy Schumer. Seriously just fucking stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/trigglypuff/photos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How come its never a skinny person giving these lectures? Its always some landwhale.

Shut the fuck up shitlord.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/trigglypuff/photos

why do you think

Who except for a fat woman could believe that being fat has nothing to do with health?

What are the best television shows about People of Size?

>fatness has little to nothing to do with health

the left finally has something to match the rights denial of climate change

Secret Eaters is the best fat people TV show.

What in God's name has this to do with the left? I'd politically lean slightly left and she's a fucking mong and hopefully dies of a heart attack.

thicc thread?

anything TLC is kino

Yup.

>"Fat" is a social construct.

I hope Trump deports all fat people.

Instead of dealing with the sexual abuse from her childhood she's lashing out at a world that she feels is uncaring and unsympathetic.

If you ever see a woman this fat and they're not middle aged with kids, it was sexual abuse that fucked them yup.

I don't even feel mad, just pity.

>fat

>Amy Schumer

Jesus Christ.

Amy Schumer is fat. We shouldn't sugar coat it because she'd probably eat that too.

The standard that thin = beautiful, according to her chart, is because of some patriarchal, white-supremacist directed attack on fat people. It's pretty well-known to actually be based in whatever body-shape a rich person can hold with effort that a poor person finds difficult to attain. That's why for hundreds of years fat chicks were considered attractive and being as skinny as what is hot now was considered plain, because lots of poor starving plebs were skinny all over the place.

Fat as in noticeable over the average weight?

Or fat as in so fat as to be unhealthy and unattractive, regardless of your health and attractiveness at average weight?

Do these prog retards understand that if they get their wish of single payer, socialized medicine, health WOULD BE a moral obligation?

that fucking cunt i remember her from the sex show i wanna fuckin fuck her so fuckin bad christ

Nigga will have to deport himself then.

First half of #4 has a point though.

Yeah, chubby or curvy. Not obese.

Your right diabetes and heart disease are also social constructs. Now put down the spoon and get on the treadmill tubby.

How many right wingers do you see pushing beauty at any size crap?

Fucking kek

>fatness has little to nothing to do with health

In countries with fully-subsidized health it fucking is

What the hell does being fat have to do with white supremacism?

>this senseless idpol
>>>out

>2016
they're gonna keep getting away with this