Shout out to tdreamworks

Why is dreamworks the best
And the most accurate racially when it comes to animation

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/new-study-on-starting-date-of-ancient-egypt-highlights-racial-divisions-in-civilizational-development/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do the actual Egyptians know about the KANGS meme?

Stop making this thread

WE

WHITE DEVIL TING TING BLACK MAGIC

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE IT STOP TV

kek

Oh for fuck's sake.

OK, let's get this out of the way.
1. This isn't from Prince of Egypt, it's from Joseph: King of Dreams.
2. That's not Rameses II, or even a Pharaoh.
3. No, Rameses was not black, neither was King Tut.
4. Yes, there was a dynasty of black Pharaohs, they were Kushites from Nubia (now Sudan) they replaced a Lybian dynasty and were replaced by an ethnically Egyptian dynasty
5. Pharaonic Egypt was not racially homogenous. It lasted for over 3000 years and covered territory all over Africa and the Levant. Invasions, territorial expansion, trade, etc meant that the racial make up of the empire shifted over time.

hello cuckold

Sounds like tricknology to me

>(You)

There you go little guy, (You) earned it.

Thank You Brother I Am Now #Woke

WE WUZ

KONGZ

i'm from Sup Forums and i'm obsessed with big black cocks

ye bro everythings white lol

>No, really guys. Egyptians were full on black, despite never depicting themselves that way in any of their art

Egpyt in africa bruh

The disassociation is strong with these ones

>t. professional cuckold

>Implying the white devil didn't destroy the evidence to keep the black man down
Wake up user

no dude everyone in the east is white

Well to be fair they painted men with red paint and women with yellow paint, also everything was very generic/iconic. They depicted Queen Hatsepsut with a beard because they always just "stuck to the protocol" with depictions.

Yea but their not Black. They are Egyptians with Dark Skin.

KINO
I
N
O

shut up harold u cumskin

This nigga's right. It just pisses me off that the WE WUZ negros see a little contribution into the long ass dynasty of Egypt and want to claim it ALL for themselves. Fuck that

Can't even spell the pasta right, fuck yourself Nigga.

>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1478296390161.jpg

Where were the white slaves though?

Fuck you nigga, I am on a windows phone, nigga

There weren't any.
The only people who have ever been oppressed throughout history were Jews, black people and women.

WE
WUZ
JEDI

>windows phone

Tell me more professor.

Why the fuck is everything about race now?

White people, jealous of all of the advancements that the Jews and black people were accomplishing in such a short period of time, began to conspire against them from the safety of their caves. Eventually, white people successfully invaded the ancient black and Jewish civilisations despite the black Jews wielding advanced weaponry for the time period.

Let me guess, you're white.
Of course since absolutely everything is going so well in your life, you couldn't possibly understand why anyone would ever make anything about race.
Everyone knows that every civilization was a racial paradise before white people came along.

>Let me guess, you're white.
no im not lol

Sorry, I just assumed that since you were privileged enough to have an internet connection that it meant you must be white.

>be black WE WUZ KANGZ
>enslave the jews
>Jew God wants to let his people go
>NO NIGGA DOUBLE DOWN AND SHIEEEET
>get my people's ass genocide
>today my people are slaves of the jews

I'll laugh my ass off once the jews ask reparations from the blacks.

Man niggers on social media never fail to make me laugh

Get a load of this white guy

based dreamworxzz

ONCE I CALLED YOU BROTHER

they became white when they accepted christanity since that is the evil white mans religion. True KANGS follow islam or pre christian animism

Wrong movie

real ancient history is complex as fuck and filled with speculation since the primary sources are often long gone.

Its much easier to meme about everyone being black

playing with the big guys now

ohnoitsretarded.png

it's big boys.

To divide the masses and gain more control in doing so. It's no coincidence user, it's all orchestrated and everybody is happily dancing along.

We need to spread the word

Why are white people so afraid of the truth?

When are schools gonna start to teach the truth?

When are white people gonna apologise?

>Inspired by samurai and nazi helmet
>Minimal coincidential similarity to egyptian headpiece
>AYOO WE WUZ EMPIRE 'N SITH

The ancient japanese were blacks

Imagine being a member of an inferior race, where nobody who looks even remotely like you has ever accomplished anything ever.

Where your people in their natural state still live like chimps.

Not only that, there were actual blacks in Japan not too long ago, until evil whites exterminated them along with the Samurai

Please, if you knew how whites have brainwashed people

Ya'll motherfuckers just thoughting Egypt Pharaohs wasn't be black because the ancient black scientist Yakub created white people to be devils.

You whites is just a test for negro power, we gon rise up and be kings agin.

Ok but why did they cast a white guy to play an Egyptian?

You are damn right! Excuse me, I completely forgot about that.

That bait is past it's expiration.

Memes aside, what about Shaka Zulu?

DAS EXACTLY RITE BIP BUP MASHUGGA DIP DO FINGO ANNA FIDDY FO PO BOY UNBINGA BOOGA, SHIP DO DOOBAP CADILLAC HOE HOOP POODIDDLY BIMBO BREAD FINGA DIP DODONGO.

SKIBBY DOO DA GUBBAMEN BOJANGLE HAP DEM EBBYWHERE INNA TRYIN A FYE FO FEE FUM, COMPTON SUP DOE SIXXY IN DOES POE UP DOWNA NINA FREE SCOOBY DOO DAT BING BANJO DOLLA RITE OVA SWING URF SO LOW SWEET CHARIOT HIT OVA DIM DAM PIDDILY WHITEY GON GET IT

Those are copts. They are secluded ethnic group and descendants of Greek settlers.
Why is Sup Forums so fucking uneducated?

Did you know who invented the igloos?

>tfw even ancient black gods were changed by whitey

still find it funny t b h
they bothered to go and find an actual egyptian guy to cast and people complained anyway about him not looking 'poc' enough
ahh what a time to be alive

>descendants of Greek settlers
>Copts

Let me guess, Ethiopians and Somalians don't look like central/west africans because of arabian admixture?

We need to rise up and make sure Obama can take his rightful place as eternal Coon of America before evil whiteys put their fixed candidate there

>tricknology
120 degrees

>implying middle eastern desert dwellers weren't white as snow

Fucking liberals misrepresenting reality. I wonder (((who))) is behind this.

So when we retake our rightful place as rulers of earth should whites be killed or enslaved?

Well, one of them is president of the United States. And every American athlete.

Well to be fair he is perfectly white passing

omg is this true???

Neanderthals had actually a bigger cranial capacity

My favorite truth to troll blacks with is that Egyptians were white.
>WE WUZ KANGZ
is my favorite meme to BTFO

newobserveronline.com/new-study-on-starting-date-of-ancient-egypt-highlights-racial-divisions-in-civilizational-development/

Wtf I love young earth creationism now

To all naysayers who believe whites didn't exist in egypt

Here's proof you are wrong *pic related*
You see, he's literally white

Yeah man just go to Sup Forums
They're full of neanderthals

>white passing
He looks arab. Which he is.

Get some glasses cuck.

No you idiot. Copts are just egyptians that haven't converted to islam

WE WAS retards have no claim though. Slaves weren't taken from that part of Africa, but their American education is so bad they think all Africans are like them.

Looks more like a mestizo

He fucking doesn't though, he barely even looks tanned, I would have never guessed he was egyptian if I didn't know thatalready

Yep, Sudanese and Nubians are the biggest we wuz on the planet, the meme comes in handy

As someone with a passing interest in Egypt I appreciate the knowledge user.

ONCE YOU WUZ MUH NIGGA

>skin color is the only thing that makes a difference

holy fuck you're retarded

real question here

why do niggers never use one period?

They always type like this.....And then start a new sentence....