youtube.com/watch?v=dW1BIid8Osg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_jdiU47bFA
youtube.com/watch?v=9gKSW4SjGNs
vimeo.com/126720159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think i'm the only one who just kind of likes the first one. People seem to either love it or hate it

>watching marvelcuck flicks

Yeah it was alright. Neat visuals tho

But Donald is the Cap

looks retarded and gay

Why do all MCU movies look so fucking bland except the Guardians movies?

wtf I love capeshit now

because earth is fucking boring. space is where its at.

cautiously optimistic

Looks like Episode VII with bad jokes. Baby Groot proves you summerfags will eat any old stale shit.

>>Unable to write a single sentence without jamming the word "cuck" into it

What's it like being a walking, talking cancerous mass?

Everything looks good except baby groot

>SO CUTE XDDDD

I already am annoyed by baby groot

Fuck off starshitter

Sup Forums is capekino central and GOTG2 is proof of that

that's what happened after Sup Forums was inundated by Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

people unironically here pay to watch capeshit films. they actually thought TFA would be good, when anyone with a brain would've known that Disney would've completely fucked it up. which happened.
fucking corporate stooges

Yeah same here; there was something about it that seemed to be missing though.

Great ending with Ronin though.

Perfect Trailer.

Gets you all fucking hyped, tells you none of the story.

I wonder what's she thinking right now?

why did yondu's head thing grow, is it like hair

redditcore

Jim Krasinski's penis

Reddit pls go

At least James Gunn is doing much better I guess.

Looking forward to this. whoever writes GoG script actually knows his comedy

Memeians of the Reddit vol 2

Guardians of the Galaxy was a better Star Wars movie than The Force Awakens.
Prove me wrong
You can't

I liked the first one, but man this teaser trailer killed my interest. It just went full cringe comedy.

Drax going from retard to mega retard. fuck you gunn.

GotG was Reddit: The Movie. I didn't pay a dime for it then, and I won't pay a dime for the sequel.

I will instead actively try to talk people out of wasting their money on this trash.

It has been a very long time since I enjoyed a movie as little as I did GotG.

Tfw genuinely enjoy the song Fox on the Run but this movie might meme-tier it unforeseen levels

I'm ready for redditcore 2: electric boogaloo

t. not even a fan of capeshit but enjoyed gotg

Guardians of the Galaxy > Episode VII

>James Gunn has two movies coming out next year

>Baby Groot as a recurring character
>not just a 2 minute gag

It's not a Marvel flick without some lowest common denominator forced meme tier garbage in it, visuals look great once again at least

How would you do baby group without you calling it a meme? Lets hear it.
And yes he has to be in there because he was destroyed in the first movie and Resurrected.

I thought Savage Dragon was from Image comics.

*baby groot

You run a series of clips which span several months showing Groot growing up with a couple of jokes and oneliners thrown in like those in the trailer. It all takes a couple of minutes and then you have teenage emotional Groot for the rest of them film

> Wanting some bad edited rushed scenes. And want to actually include teenage hot topic tier teen content. No thanks. Are you a fan of Snyder films btw?

I liked GOTG but this has me worried.

It reeks of self-referential humor. Especially Baby Groot. Ugh.

>Groot in a bar fight, freezeframe
>Rocky voiceover - I suppose you're wondering how Groot got here, let me fill you in
>comic book pages come alive showing his babyness, and all the cliches of being a baby
>Rocky mocks the comic flashback structure and literally flicks the pages forward because he is also bored of the flashback

that baby Groot is bordering on Minion tier
fuck this shit

Surprised it wasn't Ballroom Blitz. Sweet were camp-tier early 70s rock.
youtube.com/watch?v=z_jdiU47bFA

>YFW literal redidiots will ignore James Gunns better horror film in favour of Baby Groot memes
>youtube.com/watch?v=9gKSW4SjGNs

Disgusting, the only thing worse than the fact that this filth will garner heaps of unwarranted praise and earn billions of dollars in profit (all while making a complete mockery of the art of film making) is the fact that the numale plebeians that have infested this board will openly praise it here. This board was supposed to be a safe haven for people who truly understood and cared about film, but the legions of loathsome plebs have turned into just another unenlightened cesspit, where genuine and intelligent discussion of film comes to die. Now "movie buffs" openly and shamelessly discuss and praise shallow trash like capeshit (this), Star Wars, Harry Potter, and all sorts bottom of the barrel shit that I would never even subject my worst enemy to viewing. Go ahead, clap and cheer while the epic computer racoon does something "badass" and laugh at the funny man delivering another "hilarious" and "witty" quip, but remember that you do not truly understand film and that you do not truly belong here.

This looks visually worse than the first. The visuals were the only redeeming quality in that film since they lacked any sort of emotion whatsoever ignoring the cancer intro.

film is nobody medium. nobody actually gives a shit about film. only beta nerds that sat by themselves at lunch

I'm not gay but I'd let Chris Pratt penetrate my ass

hurr durr muh kino

Pasta lovers, can you please fuck off back to /ck/?

I came here for autistic screeching and I was not disappointed.

Also, I've come to the realisation that
>It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.
Applies so much to Batman vs Superman it's not even funny.

that's why I liked guardians as well, to me it was a fun sci fi adventure flick in space rather than another boring and predictable capeshit on earth where men in plastic armor fight yet another boring villain with no sense of danger

>i'm the only one
no you're not and never will you bonker

I think it's 7/10

From now on please stop thinking and trying to be clever.

Looks bad. They've overdosed on the shitty humour.

They went for a look closer to his comic-book counterpart.

Ballroom Blitz is one of the more common 70s rock songs you'll hear.

One of the smart things about Guardians was that it picked quite a few deeper tracks. You know the songs you don't hear all the time on commercials.

Like instead of using Starman or another Number 1 Bowie song he used Moonage Daydream.

>Watching any capeshit movie

you ok hun?

No niggers or women in charge , I'm in.

>putting a "kill everyone" button on a bomb

why?

GotG 2 is the only capeshit I'm looking forward to

only thing I'm worried about is baby groot, i hope he doesn't get shoved in too much

vimeo.com/126720159

Why the passive aggression!

Hi Disney

i loved episode vii. and i love your manchild tears

Usually Marvel's directors good about not overdoing it on stuff like this, but there's always a first time for screwing up.

They will make so much money on baby groot figurines and soft toys.

>Rogue One and GOTG shilling threads up at once
Disney shills are here.

Reminder that in 20 years GOTG will be the Star Wars of the millenials.
Kids growing up on GOTG will remember this fondly like the people who grew up on star wars.

You sound like a fun guy

>cue 60-70s nostalgia rock classic
>cue hearty warming funny character
>cue the purposely created scenes/frames made for a preview and are not at all accurate representations of the movie, but will still dictate future reviews because idiots already are deciding if it's good or not.

Why are Karen Gillian and Elizabeth Debicki staring at Pom so intently here?

>all these false fantasies about >his image board

Dude, it's all a lie. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you'll stop wasting your energy getting upset with the sheep. No matter what you think your buying into/what punch your drinking, you are still being poked and prodded to be changed. Wether it's the stick (the constant beating over the head liberal media pushes on the masses to put restrictions on our lives) or the carrot (the slower friendlier version where it holds on to nostalgic ideas a little bit longer and slowly makes the same changes). It all ends the same way. The trick is for all of us to see how this game is played, and to find the true players.

What's it like being new when while she's at her worse.

>I wonder if Emily Blunt thinks we look alike. I think we look alike. I could totally play her sister in the next Sicario.

>baby version of character introduced in a later installment

is this some 90's spinoff movie

Dave Bautista is this generation's Katherine Hepburn

Because james gunn?

Me too

Looks good senpai. Will go see it with my gf on opening night.

This isn't ignored, its what got James Gunn the job with marvel in the first place

I think what you mean to say is that nobody gives a shit about art anymore. Film was one of the last avenues to gain a wide audience and keep them interested. Now even that is becoming rubbed out by mass appeal for the sake of "progressive" ideals. Nobody gives a shit about art in any form anymore and even the so called artists (modern artists) are making a mokery of their passions.

Movies like this are evidence of the current state our masses is in: we will openly praise but not critiscze, because it is hard to say the truth over "polite" lies. So we all continue in this "polite" rehtoric that never lives up to the power we grant it; it's never capable of tearing out the true root of evil.

The problem is that we are attributing a feeling derived from hearing something that is pleasant (because this music is that at the very least) and that you haven't heard, at least not in a long time, towards how we judge the quality of the film as a whole. It is a producers/editors trick to turn a turd film into an enjoyable blockbuster summer hit with a great soundtrack and editing job, combined with solid marketing.

>it's a Sup Forums doesn't like something that's popular episode

These are not new characters, baby groot has been a thing for a long time.

Is this the dawn of Redditkino?

>implying I keep up with comic book shit

Well I guess my only point is its not a "marvel flick" thing its simply marvel. I kinda expected it so it doesn't come as a meme surprise to me.

the colors are beautiful in this one. Add to that our beloved characters and I'm absolutely in.

>be in the theater
>after every epic scene I jumped out of my seat
>UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE
>dancing like PSY in the aisle
>UP, UP UP... UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE!
>from the back row
>"....nice."
feels good to know fellow redditors and Sup Forums enjoys the marriage of meme, film and dance like I do! most epic movie evar XD

how many posts on reddit are going to be about the "amazing retro soundtrack"?

You forgot the scratch you meme loving redditor.

But yeah, since Groot and baby Groot are not the same character, your argument is invalid.

BG is a remnant of the original Groot.

>hear a good song
>all I can think about is how popular it will be on a website I hate
What is it like to go through life like this?

people still watch this shit?

>hear a good song
where did i even mention the song was good? what is it like being this retarded?

the songs in the trailer and those in the first one were forgettable. yet idiots like you and those on reddit somehow have nostalgia even though you're literally 2000's kids