Why does Adam Driver get roles? He's ugly to the point of distraction. Looking at his face makes me feel a bit sick

Why does Adam Driver get roles? He's ugly to the point of distraction. Looking at his face makes me feel a bit sick.

Is it progressive to cast uggos?

t. beta numale cuckold

he's a good actor

Have some respect for the man.
He had to be in close proximity of Lena Dunham and even see her nude, because of his previous work.
He has faced horrors most people can't even imagine they exist.

This desu

I'm almost certain he's better looking than you.
Do twenty push-ups right now.

Paul Dano's not conventionally attractive either but I don't see you bitching about him

>He's ugly to the point of distraction
Howdy numale. Why don't you shut the fuck up? You haven't given a shit about movies for more than 8 years.

Hes better looking than you, he has more talent than you, he has more money than you and he gets more pussy than you.

He's not that bad looking. He's holocaust thin in Silence so that makes him looked like a diseased alien but he's decent looking and also a real good actor

sup uggos

In this particular case it's Dunham i feel pity for.

what's some /driver/core?

Gummo

Not every faggot male actor needs to be a twink fuckboy, you raging flaming faggot.

Dano is a white supremacist.
Sup Forums has affinity with him.

t. nuanced opinion

He's tall and pretty ripped though. And there are plenty of handsome Chads in Hollywood who can just stand and look pretty for the camera. Looking like he does, he actually had to have some talent to get to where he is.

>Adam Driver is ugly

its all in the eye of the beholder. i dont think hes beautiful, does he have to be? i like it, tho.

Adam Driver looks like someone took Adrien Brody and tried to hold him by the ears while they pushed his nose in but it just pulled his hears out and stretched his face.

>Is it progressive to cast uggos?
this is a good example of why it's called "conservatism". anything that doesn't feel commonplace to them is threatening and requires a divisive labeling.

I thought he was the kid from Gummo grown up

women and the hollywood find him attractive. maybe you're just jealous?

lel

>loweredexpectations.jpg

More like if Adrien Brody had a bastard child with Bill Maher.

i agree he's ugly to the point of "what the fuck is wrong with your face"
and he sounds fucking terrible too

I dont think he can act but he can prove me wrong, hes acting just like he always does in this

what do you think was more horrifying to him?

Lena naked or what he saw as a Marine in war?

>he's just acting like he always does

Are you saying his acting is too natural or what? I don't get what point you're trying to make

Yeah, because he's famous you fucking idiot, you sound like a child that barely knows anything about women

Adam pls women lol in cinema when they see your face

he's a good actor

he's a real genuine "thespian"

he made it in hollywood not because of his looks or his connections, he made it because he's the real deal

he's not even a JEW for crying out loud

do you realize how hard it is for a non-JEW to make it in hollywood ?!

hollywood finds children attractive too

>what he saw as a Marine in war?

>Unfortunately for the young Marine, Driver injured his sternum in a mountain biking accident before deploying. He attempted to mitigate his debilitated state by training harder than before, if for no other reason than to show off that he was okay. However, after two years of service with no time in the field, Driver was medically discharged.

Most likely his own reflection

Since the release of TFA I've constantly been compared to this guy. I know I'm no looker but I'm not that hideous.

This

He's the best part of TFA

ugly semi actors are actually in huge demand

too many chads doing serious roles

>it's a "if I look depressed and uncaring, maybe I'll look more attractive" post

smile you dumbass

>He's not that bad looking
m8

Really makes you think why he always covers his ears with his long hair

Truly, he is the tall guy that takes the manlet meme seriously so that he can feel better about himself.

connections

What were you doing in your sister's room?

When I was growing up I had a best friend whose family was somewhat redpilled. His dad once theorized that Hollywood is so desensitized that they can no longer distinguish between being attractive and being distinctive.

Big white dick perhaps.

That is human nature in general. Only a fool is incapable of seeing the bad in people who are like him but quick to point it out in others.

He plays the same persona, not a good thing at all. Performances need to be different

its the dead lifeless eyes.

He's got massive ears. He looks "ok" with a full head of hair covering as much as possible.

Looksmatched Tbh

That does work in his favor, he has a very distinctive and striking look.

It's the same with models.

he's tall and muscular and has a big cock

>this is muscular to normies
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>bench_only.jpg

You're a handsome fella! You actually look like that other guy from Girls, sans the mouth.

His dads are very proud of him

that's what a straight man is supposed to look like.

>following an unbalanced routine for purely aesthetic purposes
go away homo

>sitting on the bar
I thought that was haram regarding the autistic rules Russian weightlifters have.

Maybe that didn't make it to Kazakhstan?

He's a good actor.

But you're still right about the "so ugly its actually distracting" thing

He makes Dafoe and Buscemi look like absolute hunks in comparison. Something I never would have believed was possible.

He's going to win the Best Actor Oscar for the film Paterson, this year.

Screencap this.

That boy is uglier than an ugly tree falling from ANOTHER ugly tree, but by God, he's a magnificent actor. He made it by being at the very top of his profession.

I salute Adam Driver, the man who ruptured his anus on a bicycle seat and became one of the best actors of this or any generation.

What is the American obsession with artificial realities. Why does everyone onscreen have to be a 10/10? To detract from your shitty life?

Willem Dafoe isn't really ugly, he doesn't have great teeth, but he is an otherwise robust and fairly well-developed man.

Am I literally the only person that doesn't get the "driver is hideous" impression.

Yes, he's not "attractive" but I'd say he's still like a 5-6, possibly a 7 on a good day when his long hair covers his dumbo ears.

You suck at rating faces.

i think he's quite attractive, but i don't really like guys
the only other one i genuinely find attractive is lee pace, for what it's worth

What would you rate him

He has such a girly build that he was not intimidating at all in the force awakens. The fan art of the character is more intimidating looking than him.

Like a 3, there is objectively so so many things wrong with his face. It's both poorly developed and not especially masculine, this is how attraction largely works, to exhibit good hormonal profile and good health/development.

He does have a very unique look though, which works in his favor.

looks exactly the same ye blind ass mutt

At least he's not as bad as Andrew Garfield. His accent in the Silence trailer is fucking unlistenable. I want to punch him in the face.

Fuck off De Niro, it looks nothing the same, the fan art has a much broader and more masculine build like Darth Vader instead of a girly tiny build like Adam driver.

Just look at this feminine little shit, almost looks like a girl.