PHO:Report: Alex Len could be most attainable RFA
ATL:Report: MIN may also be out on Paul Millsap

Other urls found in this thread:

nbastreams.me/488501/2/orlando-magic-vs-miami-heat-live-stream-online.html
theplayerstribune.com/dion-waiters-miami-heat-nba-is-lucky/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>putting information in the OP text
GO BACK

First for Hayward to Boston, doubles confirm.

clippers fans killing themselves after seeing this picture.

>clippers fans
>implying they ever existed

>mfw reddit has taken over /nba/

they're playing a cp3 DJ state farm commercial right freekin now. How long are those going to air for? its already weird.

Bust out the drinks and get ready to be comfy as fuck.

Summer League is on.
nbastreams.me/488501/2/orlando-magic-vs-miami-heat-live-stream-online.html

I wish Vince Carter was my dad.

>watching summer league

Might as well watch the Gaytorade League while you're at it....

first

>the Iverson shitposter probably wasn't even old enough to remember the Iverson era.

wish that nonce >craptors management didn't trade him away for nothing

>Free agent Kyle Korver has agreed to a three-year, $22M deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers, league sources tell The Vertical.

>I wish Vince Carter was my dad.

Wow

there is going to be a point where there is going to be literally nothing going on right?

like everyone's signed,
summer league is over
draft is over

desu they should make the 2nd half of the draft on a different day so we have shit to do.

what will there be to do? >inb4 go outside
not an option

Per @wojespn, relationship with the head coach will be very important to Gordon Hayward.

>paying Korver 7+ million dollars a year instead of going for defensively gifted vet min guys
Post >yfw Cleveland will literally never win a NBA title ever again

>Nene has agreed to new deal with Houston, league sources tell ESPN.

will the Kings win a championship in my lifetime?

Imagine if Ibaka went to the Rockets? wew-ston

They're more likely to become defunct in your lifetime.

>Nene agrees to a 3-year, $11M deal, per source.

Really good value

>Imagine if a shitty player went to a shitty team.

>$20 million for Ibaka
>$20 million for Ibaka
>$20 million for Ibaka
>$20 million for Ibaka
>$20 million for Ibaka
>$20 million for Ibaka

Hayward is coming home to Toronto. He's been having secret meetings with Masai all week. It's just a matter of time before he signs the contract. Don't tell anyone though or I might get fired.

I legit wish Kobe was my dad.

The spuds are falling behind in the Arms race. Sorry bud the spuds died with Tim Duncan. Embrace the rebuild, oh wait you're behind on that too

20 million is not really that bad when you consider the cap will be going up next year.

Someone PLEASE take Jamal Crawford he's a good bench piece I swear!

So does Igoudala resigning with the Warriors mean that Durant has agreed to a paycut?

Didn't he refuse that when Harden was at OKC?

remember when the Celtics had no stars and had to have Tom Brady show up to their free agent meetings

They said that last year but it the contracts were still bad. And I already know the cap isn't rising more than 3 million. That's worse than Oladipo's contract. At least Oladipo is young and has upside. Ibaka is clearly not close to being the same player he was even 2 years ago.

Remember when Isaiah Thomas the manlet tried to recruit Paul George by shitposting on Lance Stephenson's instagram?

Lmao, remember when they thought that was a great idea and were losing their minds over it? Lmao

>*player* should take less money!
why?
>because i want him to take less!

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

What star do they have now?

>implying Kelly "Puttin Niggas in a Clinic" Olynyk didn't attend that KD meeting

Uuuuhhhhh jaylen brown? LmaoooOo

Reminder: The Kings will never be good.

Reminder that whoever signs this fraud is the official loser of free agency

>Jay Z and Kanye are beefing with each other now

Shit's sad. This is the Westbrook-KD break up of rap.

Remember when the Celtics had permanent real estate in the minds of all /nba/ posters?

>like everyone's signed,
there's still over 100 FAs on the board.

>summer league is over
utah and vegas haven't even begun...?

yeah he did didn't he?

faggot showed up looking like a bum and Marcus smart showed up too.

>J.J. Redick is being paid 23 million
fuck. this. league. also teague 19, ibaker 21 etc. hahahhahaha... can't wait 'till the bubble bursts.

OKC will gladly take him back

i understand why the salaries are what they are but i still can't get used to them. something tells me some GMs can't either. olshey went from smart upstart to egg on face real quick last summer.

desu arms race or not, i dig muh spuds' conservative salary scheming.

meant to say the good ones are gone the big names and the summer league thing? lol not going to lie i don't know what happened there.

>JJ Reddit getting that contract
>Stars like George, Butler and Cousins dealt away for pennies on the dollar

It's a madhouse out there.

JJ was paid for one year, and 76ers had plenty of money to burn. It still annoys me though that it's possible for stars to take discounts and get paid similar to role players.

Celtshits are going to get a hard taste of reality next season when their team stops overachieving.

This is why All-star level players should never take less. Reddick would NEVER take less. Ibaka would NEVER take less. Only a fool would accept fewer paychecks.

You can tell the players morale is low as fuck. They're desperately stalking people online and attacking others players just to see their all great GM do nothing. IT is frustrated as fuck. He can feel the pressure now more than ever.

lay off the weed my suburban white friendo

yeah the big ones are mostly gone, sans millsap and hayward i guess. i like following the second, third, and fourth string of FA signings though. everybody can tell that all-stars and all-nba players are good and should be coveted. the real magic is picking up the right role and bench players for cheap. guys like bogdanovic or casspi. so that's still interesting to me i guess, seeing who makes the smart moves.

All-stars get endorsements. JJ Reddick aint getting shit.

>this thread
WHAT'S THE PRIICE?
PRICEES
PRICEES

nah he's got a shoe contract too. everybody has a shoe contract.

>you should take less money because you're going to get an endorsement that isn't worth the millions you're leaving on the table so scrubs can slurp up those dollars

Right.

How do I become a Big Baller?

Star NBA players have no idea what money is worth because they get paid by the millions. Getting paid 20mill for 1 year basically has you set for life unless you're a dumbass who spends it all on big houses and fancy cars. They don't give a fuck about money.

Why is this the greatest Player Tribune article?

theplayerstribune.com/dion-waiters-miami-heat-nba-is-lucky/

Lavar is really funny haha

Cop their 2017 Summer Spring collection
minisculé balleur detected

>canadicuck replies with nonsense yet again

Why are you here?

To make you mad hahaha

We did it again clips!

Solid nickname

>Hornacek thinks Porzingis is off the trading block

damn, sorry celtics, you lost another one

>76ers had plenty of money to burn
why not spend it on 2-3 players instead on the 33 yr old glorified memechucker

When is the Lakers summer league game, i'm falling asleep watching these "ballers" play

If you aren't a top tier team like Warriors, you have to join the arms race to attract anyone. But if you want proper team construction you pay 3-4 stars and run min contracts for most other players. So you can't afford to join the arms race. I think this is one of the reason teams are going for tank jobs. They feel it is better to get a bunch of cheap rookie contracts and pick from them who you want to pay.

>tfw no one wants to come to the lakers even after drafting lonzo and appointing magic as the president
what went wrong

He was never on the block you dumb faggot, that was just jackson being an idiot because he got stood up on his date.

It's on the 7th against da clips, famalam

>acting like any of that shit is impressive or important at all
Lmao

FRIDAY JULY 7TH LAKERS VS CLIPPERS

They are a bottom feeder in a conference with a superteam + a bunch of other really good teams. >MUH LIFESTYLE doesn't attract anyone either because they can just go to Miami instead.

>5 days wait
what the fuck

Sit Down, Be Humble.

Even if embiid doesnt play a game for my sixies next year theyre still definitely better than

>nets
>magic
>bulls
>pacers
>knicks

And about on par with heat, pistons, hornets, hawks (no millsap)

they aren't supposed to sign anyone this year though

Straight up. I heard Seattle needed a team though.

Canada will get a 2nd team before Shittatle gets one again.

oh I 'member

Grizzlies moving back when?

The Celtics are the New raptors, but the Raptors Sat Down and became Humble. You will too Boston, you will too.......

>tfw no one wants to come to the lakers
Well they were a horrible team last year, so that makes sense.

>even after drafting lonzo
That would push me away even further, knowing that overhyped douchebag with a literal retard father, and you never know that could always blossom into a cancerous situation depending on how hard Lavar pushes Lonzo

> and appointing magic as the president
Might have been the dumbest narrative. "PEOPLE WILL WANT TO PLAY FOR MAGIC!!!" I mean that's as delusional as Celtshits fans saying players want to play for them because of their "tradition" and "history".

> Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @wojespn 4m4 minutes ago
>A serious candidate for a portion of Golden State's $5.2M exception, per ESPN sources: Free agent guard Nick Young.

>A serious candidate for a portion of Golden State's $5.2M exception, per ESPN sources: Free agent guard Nick Young.

WEW

Why do people hate my Lakers? What did we ever do to you?

>this flaming retard getting a ring
Truly the most worthless championships ever won in NBA history. The Warriors are cancer.

how do you fix this

crabbe has a contract through 18/19
turner through 19/20
leonard through 19/20
harkless through 19/20
aminu through 18/19
guess they shitcanned ezeli at least

life just isn't fair

NO SWAGGY, DONT GET A RING LIKE THAT, NOT LIKE THAT. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They need to trade some of the people they drafted this year and start unloading.

word is zach randolph and vince carter were or are considering a move to the bay too

> Boston CelticsVerified account @celtics 2m2 minutes ago
>The #Celtics have requested waivers on Tyler Zeller.

> Boston CelticsVerified account @celtics 2m2 minutes ago
>The #Celtics have requested waivers on Tyler Zeller.

DANNY MAKING MOVES

BASED

IN DANNY WE TRUST

god this free agency sucks, danny fucking sign someone

they already waived Festus Ezeli

Celtics' only center is Ante Zizic...a rookie.

I'm not sure who is on the big guy block.