What's the best season?

What's the best season?

Season 10

every episode is exactly the same
>some one passes out
>they treat them and almost kill them
>House sees a dog taking a shit and realizes what disease they really have
>cures the person

You clearly watched like 3 episodes at most.

Go back to bed, Hugh Laurie

>Implying that makes his observation wrong

House is one of the most formulaic shows in the history of television.

Season 8

season 4 was my favorite.

4 > 2 > 1 > 6 = 3 > 5 > 7 = 8

Season 4 no doubt. Then season 3.
Least favorite is season 7

House is actually a terrible doctor for this reason.

The whole job of a diagnostician is to get the right diagnosis BEFORE treating the patient. That's what House gets paid for. Not to take wild guesses and use his patient as a guinea pig. The fucker always gives his patients three or four wrong treatments which invariably do them serious harm before he stumbles ass-backwards into the right solution.

There's episodes where the patient ends up crippled or retarded because of House's incorrect treatments. In real life he'd have been fired after like three episodes, or else the hospital would have been sued into bankruptcy.

i watched like 6 and they were all identical to this

Sorry. I still think the writing is solid though.

I never said the show was bad, it's just incredibly formulaic.

season 2 t bh

I would say 4, and iirc 5 was aight too. The later seasons not so much. 13 was objectively the best character in every way.

Come on user, they actually made fun of their overused formula in one episode.

You forget that a lot of his patients came from other doctor's who also couldn't figure out the diagnosis. He's the last resort.

The clinic duty scenes were the best part of the episodes

You kinda miss the point, the appeal of the show isn't what's wrong with whatever patient House is treating. It's the bantz between the characters and House acting like a cynical douchebag in hilarious ways

Show jumps the shark when they start changing out the cast, I forget when that was exactly it's been a while for me

which one?

i like the show, but he's not really wrong

That one where the whole episode was focused on Cuddy getting more funding for the hospital or something?
They has House and the team trying to solve a case in the background.

*had

should have ended at Season 6, literally the perfect ending set up right there

not to say there weren't plenty of fantastic episodes afterwards, but it had definitely already peaked by then and the ending of season 6 tied so much up it would have been fitting.