Prepare yourself for germans saying

Prepare yourself for germans saying

" Argentina have messi
Portugal have ronaldo
Germany have a team"

for the next months

butthurt because that's literally the truth?

no, more like

"löw is terrible, we'd win more with a real manager"

Because that's the truth, Tyrone.

they're not wrong

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

But that's the truth.

No one said that.

Now they will.

Confed cup winners never won the world cup the next year

"US has neither"

This is what I just said in my head, and it's true you faggot.

You only complain because your country only has the white Freddy Adu

there's always a first time

Argentina have messi
Portugal have ronaldo
Germany have a team

you're right, germany's B team won't be the one to win the cup

european teams never won a world cup in south america

>Argentina have messi
>Portugal have ronaldo
>Germany have a team
>Poland have lewandowski
>England have kane
>United States have diabetes

Löw is terrible. He almost cost us the world cup

Germany have Stindl, the renown world class player and star

We have Pulisic who is better than any englel burka player

international football is literally a fucking lottery of having, by chance, a bunch of good players born in the same generation come together just because they happened to be born in the same country
why is the world cup rated higher than the champions league? this is something I never understood

>implying it's all talent
germany clearly did not have the most talented squad in 2014 or in this confed cup

because the CL happens every year
if it was only every 4, I imagine it'd be far more coveted than the WC

CL: money = players. whoever has more money has better players
NTs: culture = players. whoever has a better footballing culture at that point in time produces better/more players

Easy to see why the masses prefers NT tournaments

>Penaldo
Hes shit on NT
We only won Euro final because Payet took him out

>what is infrastructure

international football is who can defend the best and get a lucky counter attack goal

>money
yea right how come you don't see EPL representatives anywhere near the final then?

Because it's just about pure skill of the players and the manager in NT football. Club football is ruled completely by money now with very few exceptions. It disgusts me.

not all genetics, for fucks sake, the germans won with turks and niggers

France won 2003 with B-Team and they losed in 2006

>Penaldo
>doesn't even take them

That's what we did in 2014 and we lost

RM has more money than any EPL. Barca just happened to produce a GOAT generation of spanish players who all stayed (+ bought Neymar and Suarez for more money than EPL).

>pulisic
kek, being English I know overrated shit when I see it

The Brazilan curse was bigger than this facts

the team that wins Brazil here always wins the world cup

Confed Cup for the 2006 WC was in 2005 though. Brazil won

he's still right though

gottem good

yeah but the curse still was in effect with France

Germany has Diaz

that's because EPL talent is spread across 6-7 teams while other leagues just have 1-2 teams that hoard everything

post yfw Chile doesn't even qualify for the world cup even after stealing 3 points from Bolivia crying to the federation

>a fucking leaf

I don't care really.
They truly are the best, not like those shitty countries who mistakenly believe they are the best but get ass raped 7-0, 7-1 or are BTFO in the finals.

Fucking Germans

not just a team.
a B team.

Because when has Egypt ever made the world cup?

No one should say that because it sounds like we have shit players and rely on team spirit to win, which is not the case. We are one of the most stacked teams in the world, just because we don't have a GOAT contender doesn't mean we don't have standout players.

don't say that, you have a good NT anyway

>you have a good NT anyway
JUST

Argentina have messi
Portugal have ronaldo
Germany have a team

like and share #DieMannschaft

no one has ever won the champions league twice in a row

oh wait

>Portugal is mostly Ronaldo, because the baby needs to feel and be a special flower
>Ronaldo can do whatever he wants like "ALL FREEKICKS ARE MINE, IN 40 TRIES I WILL SCORE 3" or "I don't want play this friendly, you guys do it lol"
>manager is just about faith and plays with shitty players like Andre Gomes, or that aren't in shape like Noni or Moutinho
>"PASS THE BALL TO RONALDO" the strategy

They are not wrong. Our cbs are old as shit and the best one is a brazillian monkey that rages sometimes which makes him be unavailable for certain games

Not everyone has a home team or care about sports. National squad covers even those who don't care about sports at all because emotions and pride, whatever the pride is right now when nts have "foreigns".

There is almost no culture or whatever you want to call in the nt anymore. Very few nts still have that feeling.
Portugal for example lost that after 2004 when the Golden Generation disappeared little by little, those guys were like a family and really tried hard to do their best for their country while enjoying every bit of playing these competitions.
These days players are more worried about their hair, their next contract, or some marketing campaign, or going into vacation like 90% of our players were thinking of in this cup....

You are misunderstanding what I mean by "culture". I'm talking about the footballing culture within a country that leads young kids to play football and want to become pros + HOW the football at that base unregulated level is played + how the football institutions work in order to produce pro players.

Germany is very clearly #1 in the world right now, with Spain being #2. Argentina was very good during the 70s, for example, but nowadays we are utter shit and that shows in the average quality of the players we develop.

We have Ronaldo? I haven't seen the man in big games yet.

This.

He cost us 2010 and Euro 2012.

it's so true though

Do people seriously believe that? It's probably because German players don't showboat as much.
Neuer, Boateng, Hummels, Kroos are all top5 players in their position.
Gündogan, Reus, Özil, Müller are top10 when fit and in form. Then we have some potential world beaters like Draxler, Sané, Weigl, Kimmich, Werner.

He is shit though.

löw's international career will read like a managerial version of klose's
he'll end with 2 WCs and a euro, will be mathematically regarded as one of the greatest international managers of all time, but there will be endless autistic screeching about how he doesn't deserve it

>international football is literally a fucking lottery of having, by chance, a bunch of good players born in the same generation come together just because they happened to be born in the same country
Trust me, it has a lot to do with the competence of the country's FA. Our own FA, the FPF, only started doing its proper job in the 90s when it realized it had a golden generation at hand.
Generations like the one that just won a euro cup are actually average for our standards. We had players like these in the 60s, 70s, 80s but we rarely qualified for euros and world cups. Because the FA structure surrounding the NT was shit back then.

Look at other countries. Serbia always has a shitload of talent but they usually miss the major tournaments, because their FA is corrupt and incompetent. The Netherlands turned JUST tier because of their FA. Brazil has enough talent every year to make 3 or 4 competitive NTs but the CFB is incompetent and corrupt and has a hard time translating all that individual talent to a strong collective.

Yes, you did. In both.

I second every word of that.

>B-but Germany has good players
They are just good because they work in a team, they are robots blabla discipline blabla boring play no stars blabla
If Toni Kroos was brown and not an Ossi he would be a world star. Might as well embrace the Mannschaft bullshit.

oh come on man he had that game against Netherlands in 2012 and with Brasil in 2006

Ok ok, CADBURY'S PREMIER LEAGUE

did stindl sign for bayern yet?

I also rate that play-off against Sweden. It was Ronaldo vs Zlatan. Both delivered, but we had the better team serving our guy.