US NATIVES BORN RIGHTWISE TO THIS FINE LAND CHALLENGE YOU AND YOUR ROMAN POPERY!

>US NATIVES BORN RIGHTWISE TO THIS FINE LAND CHALLENGE YOU AND YOUR ROMAN POPERY!

Is Gangs of New York Scorsese's best kino?

I thought it was awful, but I only watched it once and that was several years ago. Here's how I remember
>mustache guy kills leo's father in a completely fair and consensual fight
>mustache guy is douchebag for 3 hours
>leo kills mustache guy

EARS AND NOSES WILL BE THE TROPHY OF THE DAY BUT NO MAN WILL TOUCH HIM, HE WILL CROSSOVER WHOLE.

You have national geographic channel too?

And no. Not his best kino. A flawed masterpiece. Worth a watch for the incredible art direction and based DDL though.

Yes

>Is Gangs of New York Scorsese's best kino?
It's easily his worst. The visuals are incredibly goody, I half expected them to break into song at any moment. Daniel Day Lewis is a meme actor who puts on funny moustaches and does a funny voice and calls it "in character".

Day Lewis is its only redeeming quality. DiCaprio was a bad choice for it. Díaz was a horrible choice for it. The script ranged from interesting to unwatchable.

Really disappointing.

*goofy

This, sometimes pet projects need to stay pet projects

That's right boys go off and fight for your nigger friends!

>1. People exist who actually think this
>2. A troll spent his Saturday night posting an objectively shit opinion in an attempt to get (you)s

I honestly don't know which is more sad

Does "kino" mean "flawed masterpiece"? Because that's how Sup Forums seems to use the word. Anyway, if that's what OP meant then yes, Gangs of NY is indeed a flawed masterpiece.

Thing they got wrong about this movie is that there was plenty of Irish in America before the Famine emigration. They really hype up the muh Irish oppression too much. The governor of Spanish Louisiana was Irish as in Irish not scots-Irish.

Marty's kino would have been to show what happens when the Irish move to the West.

He totally blew his chance.

Leo DiCaprio and the blonde chick I don't remember her name were awful and ruined the movie.

Also I am disappointed the natives didn't kill all the Irish immigrant scum.

i never really thought much of this movie. always felt like a mess to me.

It seemed like whoever wrote and directed this movie were totally oblivious to how utterly unsympathetic the Irish protagonists came across as

Yes that's exactly what kino means because Crank 1&2 are the epitome of kino on Sup Forums.

I thought was pretty lame and I would had regretted watching it if it wasn't for DDL and his character. The "bad guy who's also a bit cool" was enough to save it. Diaz seemed terrible to me.

>WATCH IT PROTESTANT

>muh natives

you're a special cunt

I don't give a flying fuck about your outrage, everything in that post is factually correct. You can't focus on a line of dialogue you liked and call it a day, a film is an entire package and this entire package is a silly goof.

Daniel Day Lewis relies too much on costumes and silly voices to convey a personality, he does this in almost every movie he's in. If There Will Be Blood weren't so well written and beautifully shot, he'd have ruined it with his antics as well. Leo Dicaprio chewing the scenery in Gangs didn't help matters a bit.

>natives
ha

good movie

visuals are great

the story falls limp

nothing really to grab you

8/10

Fuck off and watch The Boxer.

i don't hate leo, he's tolerable most of the time for me, but he is really, really fucking annoying and bad in this movie.

Fuck off and watch Lincoln, which he somehow got an Oscar for. Day Lewis is a hack.

Irish niggers

ddl is hilarious and awesome in it but dicaprio and diaz are badly miscast and harvey weinstein gutted it.

it's hard to say how much changing those things would improve the movie though. it's also got script and directorial problems. like shooting the opening fight in slow-motion to a peter gabriel song.

>those digits

DDL CONFIRMED AS HACK

Dude please don't stop I'm getting solid keks

Now check this 5

Fuck off and you don't deserve them quads but checked anyway you mick bastard.

Nice rebuttal, garbage boy.

>five
Sorry it's only trips.

Watched it twice, once when it came out, once a few months ago.

Its fine, it has some entertaining parts, some bad parts. I probably won't watch it again for several years.

Worth it anyway.

Daniel Day Lewis is hot garbage...KEK confirms

So where they dutch? Because the dutch were the first ones to settle that area, besides the abos.

damn this faggot got triggered hard

They were AMERICAN
U S A
S
A

>AMERICAN
Like Mexico and Canada?

>Diaz
Made me laugh during the movie, and not in a good way. She was godawful.

nice simplistic review you fucking simpleton.