Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrant_canary
youtube.com/watch?v=m8lFkDXjog0
youtube.com/watch?v=nF83DZ155E4
youtube.com/watch?v=9EGDsg8LZ1o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_security_letter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrant_canary

There are dozens of these infesting pol what is going on???????

Whats this?

I literally do not get what is going on.

What's happening hose head?

There's been a thread up here about this all fucking day, you stupid fucking LEAF.

oh fuck
it cant be

Wtf are you even trying to say in your post? Make your fucking point clear you stupid faggot stop being so god damn cryptic.

WHAT IS HAPPENING YOU SYRUPNIGGER

fuck

What the fuck is all this EBT cancer

Nothing is for sure yet.

Check the homepage. Gookchan killed the Warrant canary.

If you been doing anything shady on this site in the past while I would be moderately concerned.

ITT: we are all being watched

its the bait
theyre vanning Sup Forums sending them to the death camps

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE WARRANT CANARY

SPIT IT OUT

its fucking happening

>when the government is monitoring a website, the site can't tell the users they're being monitored
>loophole is that these sites can say when they're NOT being monitored by using a covert image on the front page for example
>called a warrant canary
>the warrant canary for Sup Forums went down
>were fucked

get out kikes
get out kikes

How is this shit important in any way?

It is a sign that effectively means "the FBI has never been here." If it is gone it suggests that the FBI has been here.

Low key alert of FBI presence. Nothing is for sure. Wait and see what happens

i mean look at this one this one doesnt even make sense

Same thread over and over again

the FBI has always been here?

the FBI presence has always been here, has it not...? What else is new?

THIS. holy fuck I am drunk tonight guys.

It was just a pic of the vma country music festival in nashville

hiro is letting them take over chan

Literally nobody ever said that it was a warrant canary. It was just autists like yourself assuming stuff.

HIDE THE MEMES

HIDE THE NATSOC IMAGES

I LOVE EQUALITY AND SOCIAL JUSTICE

THOSE TWO PICTURES LOOK THE EXACT SAME TO ME PLZ EXPLAIN WHAT CHANGED

So we changed from a space shuttle image to a music festival. Big deal

Fine for us Ameribros, the shit we post is legal because our country has balls. Feel bad for all you foreignfags though

This

Everything posted by this ip is satire, all threats, rants, racist words, curse words, and calling people cucks was done in jest.

btw everything ever posted on this IP is a work of fiction. I love Hillary Clinton. Weedman is my Hero. The RCMP are our greatest saviors from ourselves. Britain should stay in the EU, The USA should take 1,000,000 poor starving refugees.

it's a warrant canary

Pic related is how an actual warrant canary looks. A picture of a cat that nobody ever mentioned was a canary is not any sort of muh deep implicit canary.

He asked Sup Forums how to fix Sup Forums and they told him to go fuck himself so he retaliated by posting the sluts they will never get as pathetic Sup Forumsirgins on homepage

there; there's your conspiracy mythbusted

Leaf thread is leaf.

btw everything ever posted on this IP is a work of fiction. I love Hillary Clinton. Obama is my Hero. The democrats are our greatest saviors from ourselves. Britain should stay in the EU, The USA should take 1,000,000,000,000 poor starving refugees.

I DONT GET IT

SO WHAT FUCKING CHANGED MAN

WHY IS SHE CIRCLED

Is everyone itt a fucking child?

THE FBI HAS ALWAYS BEEN HERE

Why the hell are you all getting worked up?

they are listening

Her pointing to her ear. They listenin'.

Goot is in Japan though, they have no power of coercion over him

Agreed, all the postings were purely satirical, mocking the ignorance of far right extremists. Good thing these Nazis are a dying breed.

They have servers in the USA. Gookchan might control the site but it is still based in the united states

Nothing I do on here is shady, but the problem is that in 10 years the record will exist, and I could end up being held to account retroactively to future standards of conduct.

This.

wtf I love the government now

Fucking faggot scum, this shit is legal in the United States. I can understand the leafs and antifa-ggots doing it but you have no excuse to be such a cuck

btw everything ever posted on this IP is a work of fiction. I love H̶i̶l̶l̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶C̶l̶i̶t̶o̶r̶i̶s̶ WEED GUY. O̶b̶o̶n̶g̶o̶ WEED GUY is my Hero. The democrats are our greatest saviors from ourselves. Britain should stay in the EU, The U̶S̶A̶ Canada should take 1,000,000,000,000 poor starving refugees

a genuine warrant canary generally has a date attached that is updated daily until the service is compromised, at which point the date would stop updating. unless there's some indication that a canary is current as of today, then isn't it meaningless?

pretty sure they know pol is satire

If we have a Neo-Bolshevik style government in 20 years they could throw us in jail for what we are writing now. It's why we need to win.

We are not even sure what is going on Aus bro. We are just speculating what could be going on here.

I honestly hope I am wrong.

Someone pls explain what's going on.

Does this have to do with the recent memetics mind control stuff?

>n April 2010, Poole gave evidence in the Sarah Palin email hacking trial, United States of America v. David Kernell, as a government witness.[17] As a witness, Poole explained the terminology used on Sup Forums to the prosecutor, ranging from "OP" to "lurker." He also explained to the court the nature of the data given to the FBI as part of the search warrant, including how users may be identified uniquely from site audit logs
>April 2010

Also that 2007 bill o'reilly nostalgia

If you still don't know what is going on, you may be dead-head.

You Eurofags are the first to be mentally-shoahed in the new
>RE-education camps

>Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a) will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

The full section reads:

Section 7. Penal Sanctions

>(a) The following acts will be regarded as criminal offences punishable as aggravated crimes:

>(i) Hate crimes as defined in Section 1(c).

>(ii) Incitement to violence against a group as defined in Section 1(a).

>(iii) Group libel as defined in Section 1(b).

>(iv) Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia or anti-Semitism.

>(v) Public approval or denial of the Holocaust.

Are we really the only board talking about this? Is Sup Forums so far gone that they're not speculating anymore? /x/? /r9k/? /k/? /qa/?

>So why is no one talking about this? WTF going on?

I will tel you what's going on. Ramadan is over an it's time to get shit back in business. Get it muthafuckas?? (video is what's commin to a city near you) youtube.com/watch?v=m8lFkDXjog0

nice formatting

This gangstalking-tier nonsense is what happens when /x/ has been hitting the weed too much this weekend.

>now

i was referring to the 8ch canary that the spic posted. removing the canary would likely violate a gag order, rendering the canary useless. the loophole is that you can have a canary that is updated daily, and if it stops updating then your userbase know something is wrong.

while the image change is strange as fuck, an impromptu canary seems unlikely. you'd imagine that they'd be aware of the possibility of needing a canary and that they might install a real one promptly, unless the site has been compromised for years.

oh fuck i see the party va

So this is the time to remind everyone that Sup Forums is 100% satire.

Right my fellow aspiring comedians?

it has been compromised for years.

Those are just firefighters, let them in

It would have been nice if someone would have told me the fucking cat was a warrant canary beforehand.

I guess it doesn't matter. I assumed it was all going to the NSA cloud anyway.

Absolutely, only an idiot would believe these stories as fact.

This probably has to do with those europe internet hate speech laws. I remember a few posters here reported Sup Forums to the EU as a haven of hate speech so they are probably investigating.

Fuck you dumb niggers

are police allowed to grow beards?

Euro 2016 soccer riots - England vs Russia Enjoy!!

youtube.com/watch?v=nF83DZ155E4

The complete posting history of Sup Forums, time stamped and with IP attached, is permanently archived in real time for U.S. intelligence agencies. It has been since 2009. If you know any of the oldfag mods ask them yourself and they'll admit it.

The government couldn't care less about shitposting. They're only concerned with organized faggotry (deliberately inciting violence, etc.) and CP.

The problem is what will happen in the future when some retard politician who doesn't understand the Internet tries to go after people.

jesus christ you stupid fucking faggots. the FBI has had access to all the IP's that browse/post on Sup Forums FOR FUCKING YEARS BECAUSE OF ALL THE CP TRAFFIC. moot gave them access nearly a whole decade ago, and hiroshima nagasaki certainly cant do shit to undo that either. you need to be banned for posting this dumb shit you ignorant nigger.

What really happened yesterday?

I wanted to be with you alone

The July 4th Tumblr raid from a few years ago (or GG,, depending how you stand on that faggotry) was Sup Forums's Battle of the Catalaunian Plains. Now we're left with Emperor Honorius, a lame barbarized military and a heavily demoralized populace. The only difference is we have no Eastern Empire to carry on the mantle. After the Sacking of Rome, there will be nothing.

Is it at all, thinkable that this ''retard politician'' may be Hillary Clinton?

Nah, no way.

Usually no, hence the cop stache. But undercovers can.

Kinda like regular soldiers vs special forces.

i am not a racist. there is literally nothing wrong with jews. any comment made by me are a ruse. a jest. satire.

was that so hard?

EU hate speech?
I gots ur EU speech right here!

(turn up volume hear all those beer bottles breaking!!!!!! )

youtube.com/watch?v=9EGDsg8LZ1o

Yeah, I thought it hilarious that based Hiroshimoot even knew Nashville existed. Do Japs give a fuck about country music?

When websites receive certain letters from the government, such as the NSA, they are not allowed to disclose they've received such a letter. Websites therefore started using warrant canaries: often a note in the FAQ that says "we have never received an NSA letter." If they do get a letter, they delete this line, thereby not disclosing that they received one technically, but disclosing it for their visitors.

Some website owners are more creative. On Mootwo's first day he put the big picture of a government vehicle with satelites all over it, and his name. Yesterday, after downtime, he changed the picture to a crowd, which includes a girl with her hand to her ear. It's very likely that this is his warrant canary.

Yes, the FBI's always had access in cases of CP. But the NSA, as far as we know, has not had access. They likely do now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_security_letter

did you guys like my satirical posts and parody of a racist?

this was on Wiki

This, damn Sup Forums and the pizza days

I agree with this guy, I typically look at Sup Forums as a work of satire and a personality cult that has no impact on my life except as a humorous forum

No way that that is wake.

WIPE EVERYTHING
LIKE WITH A CLOTH OR SOMETHING !!!

we reddit nao

Very well spoken.

It could also be speculated that Long Cat was the warrant canary as it was also seen next to that surveillance shuttle.

Does this mean its time to get new hard drives?

I never knew about a canary and they don't give me a warm fuzzy feeling because if known about, revivifying them could be part of the warrant.

If this is actually a dead canary that functioned properly then it means the assumption that Sup Forums was constantly under some warrant and logging everything which I had been operating under wasn't the case till now.

It is illegal to disclose that you have been served with a "national security letter" and other dox requests by the feds.
A lot of companies put verbiage in their quarterly statements saying that they have not been served with one (because they isn't illegal). When they stop saying that then you can presume that they have been served.
Sup Forums isn't public and doesn't put out quarterly statements so long cat has been the canary. It has been replaced on the homepage.