Are there any minorities on here that support trump?

are there any minorities on here that support trump?

state your location and your race

oklahoma
white/black

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vURQwfZg2to
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MUTTS GET OUT
OUT. OUT. OUT.

California and Mexican

if you are arabic or mexican probably not.

Latino from L.A. here.

DURO COMO EL MURO!

this guy is based

YOU MUST GO BACK

You mean black, faggot. not white/black
MUTTS GET OUT

Tennessee
white/colombian

BULERO

BULERO

BULERO

Texas
Hispanic

REEEEEE YOU MEAN HISPANIC
FUCK MUTTS

what do you have against mixed people claiming both sides?

You're one or the other. Never both. Fuck off mutt.

American of Pupusa Descent here

Commiefornia sadly

I want to remove illegal

I WANT YOUR HARD COCK AND BALLS TO SLAP AFFECTIONATELY ACROSS MY WHITE WIFE'S FIRM BUTTOX WHILE I WATCH AND MAYBE MASTURBATE. KEKOLDRY IS THE INTELLIGENT MAN'S FETISH

Get a grip leaf

Race mixing is kind of gross desu

Based Indian votes Trump and poos in loo
youtube.com/watch?v=vURQwfZg2to

Friendly reminder that if you're a Mexican who supports Trump you are a cuckold to gueros and thereby renounce the right to call yourself Mexican/Latino.

Matarse puto cabron.

Alas, I am a minority in this negro land.

St. Louis
White

What the fuck are you in St. Louis for?

Okay i pick white then :)

Unless you from Europe, then no. You dirty mutt.

You're the kind we want going back, not the legals

What the fuck, Canada.

Just what the fuck man

More like Pastor Mark (Coal)Burns. Amirite?

Bankstown, white

Pennsylvania
Hispanic

Typical liberal division tactics. I'm an American of Hispanic descent whose parents immigrated to the US legally. You are more than welcome to leave the US anytime, and by the sound of it you'll be one of the firsts to go when Trump is elected.

I'm legal too, just not a fucking cuck.
I like my people and I know unlike you faggots that they're mostly good people, even the illegals.

friendly reminder that fuck you pedro get the fuck back over to your shithole country stupid essay

Texas
white

>t. Mexicuck
>he's a nationalist too
I'm laughing familia

Make me white boy

Go back to Central America faggot

Latino
Toronto

Texas
Mexican

If Mexico is so great then why are you here? Illegals don't want to be American they want to turn it into Mexico.

Can't return to a place you've never been.

These are the kind of people you want to be around familia.
They don't like you and never will, trying to appease them is lik sitting on your fucking knees waiting for commands.
Stand.

Kidding m8, I'm trolling. Really bored f.am

Texas and mexican. Too bad too, ted cruz won my state of course and likewise trump wins with or without me in november.

I wish I lived in a swing state

>muh illegals boogeyman
You must not live around us

I'm not nationalistic for either country, nationalism is the Jew's tool.
I'm just fucking here and alive so I make the best of it.

I love Mexican food and culture but I don't actually care for the country, it's the same way I love a lot of things about America but I don't love the country.
Am I making sense?

>anchor baby
>texas
trump rally comin to texas this thursday and friday. gonna try to make it

I work with several upper middle class 2nd generation Mexicans who are secretly voting trump. They had to wait fucking years to bring their children over. And now they are taxpayers just like average joe white guy.

You think they care about some Mexican heritage brotherhood shit over the money in their wallet and their kids? Fuck no.

I suspect there is a fucking shitload of 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants of all types who will secretly be hitting trump in the booth.

Colorado
Hispanic/Danish

You sound like a faggot. Gas yourself.

Texas and Black

Who going to see next week in Dallas? Gonna blast Up Like Trump and not give a fuck!

Kek

my dad is 100% spanish, i'm not mestizo. so dont view myself as a minority.

You sound like a gayer faggot, neck yourself.

ITT people pretending to be Hispanic and Black

Massachusetts
Potato nigger

You sound like a bigger faggot, drown yourself

>one fag on Sup Forums is racist
>ALL AMERICANS MUST BE LIKE THIS
I know some of the most redneck white boys you could imagine and they've never said any racist shit to me seriously.

>but I don't actually care for the country
>but I don't love the country
Absolutely cancerous. Apathy for one's country has been killing Mexico for ages, and now it's spreading to America.

Black/White - Washington.
You'll see me in the news if there's a chimpout nearby. They can't call me a racist if I'm black too. At least not with any teeth.

See See you next week!

The racist guy says he's trolling anyway. Trump unites us all.

I'm a mutt. Bite me. I am the diversity and multiculturalism that the left clamors for, and I can proudly put a middle finger in their faces and say "MAGA, and fuck you"

Not all Americans, just all Trump supporters.

There is literally no reason to be proud of this country outside sporting shit, but that's all really a facade.

ewwww

ohio
white/asian

Very Related Pic to this thread....

Virginia
Asian

I'm a minority and I support trump.
Im a fucking white male living in southern california.

Then off yourself, stream it though. I wanna watch.

Also, TEXAS
I am ready for supreme leader to make my borders safe

Homocisco, California
Chinese :^)

>are there any minorities on here that support trump?
like there were some jews working for the Nazi.

Trump being racist or not doesn't really matter, as you can read here most his fallowers are.

you're basically giving amo to your enemy to shoot you.

you'd hae to be a complete tool if you think this is just about border controle

Washington

East-asian

Pennsylvania
Mexican

Florida
Hispanic
From Dominican Republic
(Came here legally 1 year ago when I was 17 and yes I knew English before I came and no I don't wave the flag of my past country like a retard).

Mongrel, little canada

I'd imagine discriminating against Jews when you're an elite NYC businessman would be very bad for business

Based Algerian

Where at, brohammed? I'm over in Tacoma.

UN PINCHE MAYATE

Florida

White/Puerto Rican

New York
Black/mixed ancestry.

American Mexicans have on average 70% european DNA...You cant be a cuck to your own people faggot

We're not your people faggot and you know that, we're Mexican.
Or are you a little cuck trying to make yourself feel better about it?

Its a country club so he could have chosen to filter out any people that he did not want but he didn't.

The problem with Trump is that he is so outspoken that he sometimes forgets how people will perceive certain statements.

Hs history does not show him to be any sort of racist even though Dems will push the Racist meme for as long as they possibly can.

Texas American

Every spic thats says there mexican american has to go back.

Youre not my people.....Youre a faggot who can't handle Sup Forums. Mexico is shit, we are Americans

>he's triggered by hyphens
Tejano trash strikes again, you hardcore Conservative type have me rolling.

California
American of Mexican descent

also an anchorbaby but i hold no loyalty for any other country but America and i understand why others think i shouldnt be American but i had no control over what my parents did before i was even born.

I can handle Sup Forums I'm just telling you you're a little cuck for supporting people who don't even want you here.
But hey, I like to see people get trashed.

Why is Texas so great at Assimilating immigrants and California is such shit. I am a legal Immigrant and the first thing that me and my family did was to learn the culture of US in order to properly integrate into society.

Me and my family do not run around waving the flag of the place we were born like literal retards. What is the secret of Texas?

Wew lad. GAY

Texans are loud annoying faggots like a lot of Mexicans so they get along.

Black Ventura CA.

You can't handle Sup Forums

You think the banter is real life

Anyone who comes here legally we DO WANT you retard. We just want people to love and respect this country. I myself am a legal immigrant and a US citizen but I do not run around like a retard waving the flag of the country of my Birth like those faggot protesters in San Jose.

I do

California
White male

What banter?
I can crack jokes too but you're serious about this Trump thing.

>white/black
wew

He's attractive for a poo in the loo

>Anyone who comes here legally
No, no. How can you actually think this? What does it matter whether they come here legally or not if they don't share our values or political beliefs? You think We can absorb 1.2-1.5 million immigrants per year and not have the country completely altered? How many more years can we have immigration at those levels before the Democrats/globalists have a permanent majority?

>I myself am a legal immigrant
Well there you have it

Why do you even care though?
Those types are all talk and don't ever so shit.

And why do you faggots push all this nationalist shit? America is the Jew's sword. I don't know how anyone could be proud of it ever since the start of the centruy.