Something the libturd gun grabbers don’t seem to understand…

We get it. You don’t like the big scary guns. But I’d really like to know – how do you propose seizing them from the estimated 80 million gun owners in the USA? Do you think you’ll just pass a law and everyone will willingly hand them in? Of course not.

Know what that means? You’re going to have to send other guys with guns to take the guns. What happens when the first gun owner decides to forcibly resist? What happens when 5 of his buddies rally to his side? What happens when their friends, and their friends friends do the same?

Civil war. That’s what happens. Maybe that’s what you want. And let me tell you that’d be about the worst possible outcome – for YOU. In an instant every one of you gun-hating leftist pussies becomes a target. You have no means of defense and you’re the first demographic that gets wiped out. Why? Because you’re the instigators and you will be eliminated.

“But, but, the military will come in and…”

The military won’t do jack shit. The military will fall apart, you fucking fools. You think because Obama appointed a few token generals to further his agenda that the military is on YOUR side? Our soldiers, the people who actually have their boots on the ground and are out pulling triggers in defense of this nation fucking DESPISE you. You who ostracize and lambast them at every opportunity suddenly think they’re going to take up arms to defend your pansy asses? Hah! They’ll go AWOL faster than a fart in the wind, and most likely join up with and lead their fellow patriots. So now you’ve got millions of pissed off gun owners being trained and led by millions of others with experience in every form of warfare since Vietnam – and they’re all gunning for YOU.

Good luck.

...cont....

Other urls found in this thread:

hardylaw.net/waco.html
npr.org/2015/07/24/425966334/flouting-the-law-some-new-yorkers-wont-register-guns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...cont

But let’s entertain that asinine notion for a bit. Let’s say some of the military would follow such an absurd government directive. How are they going to do it? Have you actually considered the logistics of trying to quell even a million armed people, let alone the potential TENS of millions you’d have to eliminate?

Precision strikes won’t do it. There’s too many of us. FFS just look at Hitler. He couldn’t exterminate a group of people that didn’t even have the fucking ability to fight back because there was just too goddamn many of them!

And what happens when they drone the wrong house or building? They’ve just generated more enemies. So are they going to raze entire cities and residential neighborhoods with WMDs, incurring even MORE collateral damages? What the hell would be left for them to govern?

15 years and we’re still chasing people through caves in a fucking sandbox, and you think the military would stand a chance against millions upon millions of armed citizenry? Keep hitting that pipe. If civil war breaks out in this country it’s over. It’s over for the leftist mentality. It’s over for the government. It’s over for the USA. This country and its military will fracture 10 fold, and none of you would even be here to see it.

I’m ready. I know how to live without the government being my nanny. Are you? If you think so, then by all means – come and take the guns.

Let’s see who comes out on top.

I'm not gonna really bother reading this post since it seems 2 sentences in its some excuse for you to roleplay some kind of revolution and all the cool stuff you will do fighting the evil government.

Let me tell you that unlike the movies depict it, fighting a revolution is hard. I doubt that you will even find 1% of the country willing to do it

>canadian is afraid of the idea of revolution

Shaking like a leaf?

Canadian firearms legislature is the reason I don't believe women should be able to vote, run or hold any positions of power.

>Implying the government wouldn't fall apart from the inside during a revolution
>Implying the citizens would even have to fight very hard to reclaim control

Obviously a gun control won't be able to take every single gun away. But it will halt guns ownership from there on out. Eventually those 2nd amendment fossil gunnuts will die off.

Inb4 shill cuck muh gins shall not be infringed etc

You realize we would be a lot safer if no one had assault rifles, right?

fagot

Liberty over safety

Every god damn time

Fucking pins in magazines for fucks sake. I can't wait for women's rights to be curb stomped.

>80 million
iirc that's the number of gunowner _households_

the number of individuals is higher

Where the fug did this rant come from? Nobody is taking away your damn guns. And, I speak as a fellow firearm owner.

>Jimmy's been in the corn whiskey again. Oh, lawdy.

>Shoot up in here amongst us, 'cause one of us has got to have some relief.

>muh liberties

Don't you libertardiand believe in the nonaggression principle or whatever bullshit?
Your right to own a weapon intended to kill does not supersede my right to stay alive. Keep your gun in your safe locked away until le big bag gobment institutes martial law or whatever conspiracy you believe. Good fucking luck fighting against them.

Let me tell you how realistically it will happen:
They won't randomly one day decide out of the blue to take your guns. They will do it slowly, one piece at a time, each time being completely back and justified by the media. And most realistically they will keep doing that until you have nothing left. But lets pretend that one day some people catch on and decide to start a revolution. Some tough gun nuts decide that enough is enough and grab their big tough guns and start this "revolution" they have been jerking off so much about. Lets pretend the whole thing won't be an abysmal failure like every other wannabe revolution event in the country or holdout like waco. Lets say you actually muster enough numbers to be considered a serious threat. What will happen? The people will not "see the light" and join the cause. You will be painted as baby killers, terrorists and traitors by every single media outlet (like you rightfully are). The rest of the country will be up in arms to do whatever you can to get rid of you. They will be happy to lay down whatever rights they have left just to stop these evil monsters from getting into their homes. And the government will be happy to help. You won't be fighting in residential neighborhoods because do you really think the average Joe will really be willing to risk his life and his family just to be able to go to the shooting range on the weekend? Your little wannabe revolution will be surrounded and then starved out very simple.

You have to be raised by a single mother to think this way. The government is not your new mommy retard.

>doesn't understand what OP was on about

Trying to pass a law that takes the guns away from the citizens will literally justify the people in their 2nd ammendment to shoot the government that come onto their property to take the guns away.

I hope it happens, Desu.
America i hope you get to shoot some Government stiffs.

Of course they're not gonna come right out and say "We're gonna take your guns". It's little by little under the guise of "safety" and "common sense restrictions". Complete confiscation is their endgame, and you're a fucking moron if you don't see that.

>says 'libtard'
>posts pic with a shit ton of guns
>think liberals want to take away people's guns just for the hell of it
>American flag?
Bingo. Knew this shitpost was American before I actually checked the flag. You need to shut it, you're making us look like a bunch of inbreeding rednecks

I'll say it for them.
Thanks for the luck, it'll be a tough fight.

You on the other hand, a ball-less coward, would chose not to fight for liberty.
You deserve no liberty.
You deserve to be spoon fed shit.

Shall we remove your thumbs and vocal chords destroying the liberty of communication you have as well? Because words are dangerous, Desu, they hurt people in 2016.

>friends GF joins in on me an him bitching about Canadian firearms reg

>Sees nothing wrong with sticking a .02$ pin into a full cap firearms. "it works, we have less firearms violence then the USA."

>tfw you will never hold a Polish made Ak

FUCK

Also any Americans moving to Canada due to trump should be shot at the border, or sent to Algeria.

Don't remember seeing a right to live in the constitution :^)

>What happens when 5 of his buddies rally to his side?
rallying not even required. militia has previously informed FBI that it does not matter where the party starts. if it starts anywhere, it starts everywhere.

during the waco conflict field agents asked bob in new mexico -- if you don't already know who this is, nevermind -- whether, hypothetically, his men would show up at a situation like that and "get involved" if the circumstances had been sketchier (more tyrannical). he said "why would i do that? plenty of you federal sonsabitches right here"

we've been in a cold war since then.

>how do you propose seizing them from the estimated 80 million gun owners in the USA?
You realize liberals don't want your guns, they just want you to stop shooting up innocent people.

If you do the latter you can keep the former.

What about assault rifles triggers you?

The common liberal counterargument is:
>"Uhh, the gubmint haz tanks! They'll hit you with a drone strike if you start a revolution!!"

>76895288
you wouldn't find 1% of the canadian populace fighting a revolution, that's for sure.

Thanks, but it's not your job to place conditionalities on people who aren't criminals. And guess what's going to happen if you come around pointing guns at us.

Otherwise, get lost.

Pretty much this but the major failing you have OP is that if they decided to go full on confiscation overnight the military will absolutely fire on citizens and carry out the will of their government leaders. They are trained to do so and there is a wealth of evidence showing that, hell you can ask a military dude straight-faced at a local bar and they'll all give you the same answer (I've asked 3 and had 1 volunteer it because the topic came up without my asking). Also worth note, the military gets shipped around during conflicts or events like this; john smith of Atlanta will not be asked to take guns from his family and shoot his father for resisting because he will be in New York City shooting john jays dad while john jay fucks up Atlanta. When you remove family from the equation military will absolutely 10000% not side with the people.

>1% of the country
...so 3.2 million people?

welcome to america, faggot. pic related.

Non-Aggression Principle is not a factor once your rights are being threatened.
>durrr lolbertarians must be pacifists becuz NAP
>most pro-2A political group
Think before you speak statist.

>assault rifles

You mean scary looking guns don't you?

>assault rifles
When oh when will this meme die?
These "assult rifles" can be bought with at higher calibers and a larger magazine just by calling it a "hunting rifle"

But the left is so fucking retarded they can't learn about the things they want banned.

I heard Obama was making newly trained army officers swear to kill armed US civilians.
So I would cling to fiercely to that 'The military won't do jack shit' argument.
When they do come for your guns they'll have the population believing you're domestic terrorists.
Remind me how many people died at that ranch in Waco.

ban or seize even one type of rifle, and we turn all of them on you. it's that simple.

>they just want you
it isn't us that's doing it, it's us telling you that it'll never stop happening until you start shooting back. that's why nobody is listening to you.

So... I go kill my buddies family while he's killing mine, and then we'll sleep in the same barracks later.

Yeah, that'll work. Moron.

Banning guns will fail horribly just like banning drugs has.

Capitalism and money are more powerful than laws.

I didn't say anything about what autism you just spewed.

If you were concerned about safety you would say ban handguns because the vast majority of crime is committed with them. Since you went for the generic meme gun grabber bait of (((assault rifles))) I know you know absolutely nothing about guns or the stats surrounding them.

It'll be easy

I'm a Marine with armory access and I know exactly what I'd do if the government is stupid enough to pull this bullshit.

I know the rest of the battalion is just dying to go all out Mad Max and to see some libtard tears :^)

>NSA pls

>Remind me how many people died at that ranch in Waco.

And there was a huge public outcry over it.

>assault rifle

They are implying anyone with one is going to assault someone else with it.

It's just phonetics and meme warfare.

>the population believing you're domestic terrorists.

hardylaw.net/waco.html

not even by half, bong.

Look what they've done slowly but surely with cigarettes if you want to see the model they'll use.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Like how the fuck do you fags even plan on starting this revolution?
>they knock on your door and ask for your gun
>you say no
>they try to arrest you
>you shoot them
>they come back with SWAT team
>you end up arrested or dead
>"another unstable gun owner opens fire on police!!"
>more people attempt to restrict guns
like at what point exactly are you supposed to do the whole revolution thing?

>implying they don't want a Civil War to happen
If and when a Civil War happens, they'll get all the other 300m+ people without guns to see just how crazy and insane those 80m+ people with guns really are, and why strict and unforgiving gun control is bad. The 300m+ will beg the government to do something, the gun owners will be massacred/round up. There will be people fighting for us on the inside of the military, and many more leaving the military to assist us, but it won't be enough in the long-term. They'll win, call for strict gun control, and anyone who's ever called themselves a Republican, a Conservative, or has ever competed against the Democrats/Liberals by flexing their rights regarding any of the currently controversial amendments or bills (Freedom of Speech, Right to Bare Arms, almost the entire Bill of Rights, etc.) will be shipped off to Hillary's 'fun camps', where they'll come back fervent liberals, or never seen again.

This.

Even if only 0.001% of Americans decided to take up arms, that's still around 318,000 people. For comparison, there are around 500,000 total active duty army personnel.

Remember the chaos one man managed to spread?

Sounds like the liberals want to round up all the blacks then.

>liberals don't want your guns, they just want you to stop shooting up innocent people

You'll have to talk to the niggers about that one and see if they're agreeable.

>enable tougher gun laws
>people will blindly comply

Please, I'm also from Commiefornia and I have an AR with all those "scary" features, most of my friends do too.

I'm not even a huge gun nut, I just do it because I don't like Mommy Feinstein telling me what rights are mine :^)

¡PINCHE CARLOS

>implying you'd be there waiting like a chump

i realize that will happen a few times, to new yorkers and californians maybe. hell they may even deserve it with the attitude they've got towards their own guns -- toys, nothing to do with securing a free state.

but pretty much what you're going to get, one day, is no one answering the door, just incoming fire. and it doesn't take a majority of the population to know that they had it coming in order to completely undermine the authority of corrupt office-holders enabling those raids.

>these rights are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
You have to go back, paco

I would greatly prefer to avoid a revolution.

Maybe I won't use a gun at all if push comes to shove. I'd be kind of surprised at who they might send to come get my alleged guns.

Those are in the Declaration of Independance, not the Constitution.

Read them both, if you can, Jamal

i will gladly fight a civil war to keep our ARs. fuck liberals.

quit voting that kike into office pls

How do you propose to stop criminals from illegally acquiring weapons then?
Do you think they'll stop buying arms when the gubbmint tells them?

Yeah. A lot of people died at Waco.

And then someone blew up a building as a fuck you to the Feds.

We lost control over that situation years ago, I always vote red but that old bitch kike always wins, now shes got some mixed bitch taking over for her.

>Implying California gun owners vote for gun grabbers

npr.org/2015/07/24/425966334/flouting-the-law-some-new-yorkers-wont-register-guns

And the sheriff's know if they even try to enforce it they will lose their job by the next election

>polish made AK
Not glorious original soviet ones

by the way, leaf, there's about 2500 field agents in the FBI and ATF. total. they can muster 100-250 of them in 1-4 hours anywhere in the country. they don't have any more force than that to bring to bear. they know they exercise power mainly through intimidation, not by overusing no-knock raids.

that's why all this antigun bullshit is really just astroturf. it's a containment issue that keeps liberals voting D and sending checks to the SPLC and the joyce foundation. it'll never be more than just talk.

WE WILL BLOT OUT THE SUN WITH THUMBNAILS

Lol remember the fags who tried to holdout against the cops over cattle grazing rights in some national park?they shit their pants and ran as soon as a few fbi agents showed up.

The deceleration and constitution are part of the same bill.

God bless you sir.
May your bullets fly straight and true when the habbendeding comes

I think they kind of stood their ground for months, got infiltrated, refused to listen to people who knew how to deal with the situation, and eventually got ambushed and shot by the feds on their way to try to be decent people.

I can already do that.with either hand,too.

Remember at the Bundy ranch when people literally were pointing rifles at armed police and the cops had to back off?

And then what happened?
Nothing.
People say how terrible something is. Everyone nods. Yes its very bad, but so long as it's not happening to them they do nothing.
This isn't really important though because as you correctly pointed out earlier they won't come round on day one trying to collect everyone's weapons.
It will be little by little.
A small restriction here. A minor limitation there. Before you know it gun owners won't have enough guns or ammo to fight back.
Then when they come it will be easy, and enough people will agree that you shouldn't have resisted. The general populace will move on and the American tradition of gun ownership will be a footnote in history.

Pick US citizen at random. Ask them about Waco and what do you think the most common response would be.
I would guess 'What's a Waco?' would be top followed by 'Bad people the government dealt with.' close behind.
If they hadn't killed so many women and children, I doubt anyone would remember or care at all.

I'm not saying you guys are wrong to be worried, but spend lets time prepping for a siege and more time writing to your senator.
If you do ever find yourself surrounded by the feds the media is going to be on their side not yours.

>getting all the guns is impossible! too many guns!
>deporting all the illegals is doable! Just because it will take a long time doesn't mean we shouldn't try!

t. conservatard

We have gone 70 years WITHOUT a WAR. We need something to shake us up. People working 9-5 jobs want something to care about.

WAR plzz...i dont care who we are killing, Jews, Muslims, Liberals, they all need to die

I've decided I really only like to fap righty. I'd get by if I only had my left hand, but righty fits so rightly.

> guns and people are the same thing
> comparing oranges to apples

t. libtard

I cant hide an illegal in a drum underneath my lawn

WILL
COMMENCE
AGAIN

>And then nothing happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

This guy happened, and for a good damn long while after that the federal government minded its own business.

Declaration of Independence was written in June-July 1776, and ratified on July 4th. The Constitution of the United States, was written and ratified in 1787, as a result of the Articles of Confederation causing the government to not be able to do shit in the country.

Both are completely separate

How about no.They pushed an agenda even after the original two ranchers admitted what they did was wrong.They were brave as long as the opposition force consisted of mayberrys finest.

Fuck the alt-rite, I'm libertarian which is even worse in your piggy little eyes.

correct. they were told they could go safely to a meeting with the sheriff. there was no meeting. they were chased down from behind, and with a roadblock up ahead of them in case they ran. they listened to the dumbfuck AP in the car and sped off and the driver pretty much ended up dead for it, although it would appear the specific cause of his death was stumbling in the deep snow and appearing to be reaching down for the gun the FBI knew he had, again, because the AP told them in advance.

>they knock on your door and ask for your gun
How do they even know if I own a weapon? Its not like we have registration. Still, lets entertain your fantasy for a second.
>they knock on my door and ask for my gun
>I make a big show of bitching and moaning how the government is infringing on my civil liberties
>maybe I eve pull out a nose hair to squirt a tear
>hand over an old Makarov I bought through the mail with my C&R, my sweet tricked out 870, an old Savage bolt action, the Bodyguard I carry on hot days, and a handful of bills of sale
>they leave
>the two dozen other guns I own that aren't in black books because they were bought through private sales continue to be in my possession
>as do the half dozen guns I do not appear to own due to bills of sale

>Most gun deaths are caused from niggers with pistols

YEAH GUYS! GREAT IDEA, LETS BAN ASSAULT RIFLES FROM WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!

You mean the the inside job guy the government was running from the start?

*golf clap* feds, you just keep at it. Although I'd rather you not.

>Inside job

Have anything to back that one up?

It's not about taking guns

It's about social engineering anti gun sentiments in newer generations.

Millennials and kids today are growing up despising gun culture

It'll be easier to take guns in 30 years or so

>Just because you ban guns doesn't mean criminals won't have them
>Just because you ban illegals doesn't mean they will leave.

I'm comparing apples to manzanas. Same thing unless you are a uneducated red neck.

>they knock on door
I don't answer.
>they break in
Game on.

This is how gun confiscation plays out. They know it, and they are unwilling and UNABLE to sustain the damage to their enforcement officers to do such a thing.

Its honestly easier to deport illegals

I can make guns with simple tools. I cant make an illegal beaner.

Actually it was slightly closer analysis of that event that turned me from "well I don't know about these tinfoil people and their crazy claims" to "wat the fug."

And with the internet it's so easy now. How many surveilance tapes does the FBI refuse to release even though they all just happened to have been being changed just as the Ryder truck went by, and so therefore there is no evidence on any of these tapes?

>Millennials and kids today are growing up despising gun culture
I heard that because of first person shooters, many young adults today in America are buying all those tacticool ARs because they can, how true is this?

I was reading on /k/ a while ago and there was some guy saying that if you told him in the late 90s/early 2000s that almost everybody would have an AR by 2016, he wouldnt believe it.

Dumping some civil war /k/ posts

No one is taking guns and there is no evidence that we're on a slippery slope. Regardless, what the fuck do you need a gun for anyways? Hunting and hobby/sport seems to be the only legit reason.