Can we talk about how over fucking rated Brockhampton is?

Can we talk about how over fucking rated Brockhampton is?

Thanks

>liking something that Sup Forums has a hate-boner for
I always wondered what this felt like. Only took seven years.

I like Oasis and a lot of Sup Forums hates them. I know your feeling. But Brockhampton is super overrated you have to admit,

I think they're one of about 10 hip-hop artists that have actually done something interesting this decade.

what was the interesting thing?

What's your favorite track from What's the Story (Morning Glory)? There's a correct answer, by the way.

You have to admit that the stuff that they're doing in regard to song structures is incredibly progressive.

You'd struggle to name a hip-hop group that uses the VERSE/HOOK/REPEAT format less.

Some Might Say bb

But it's Champagne Supernova. Fucking hell, you had one chance to redeem yourself.

wonderwall is the best
and its the only one i've heard.

Why do new friends pretend they aren't new? You don't have to casually drop how long you've supposedly been here.

Fantano has fucking dogshit taste and they wouldn’t have been as big if it weren’t for him. You can’t tell me Saturation 1 is a 9 and 2 & 3 are an 8 unless you’ve heard less than 100 albums throughout your whole life.

>t.either real oldfag or newfag
7 years is a long as time to be here. It borders on being a non-newfag

*ass

Champagne Supernova is good, but I have too many negative memories associated with it at this point.

Why would anyone make up the fact that they've wasted 7 years on a music board that's only kind of ok sometimes.

From what?

the only newfags are the fucks who think Sup Forums needs a uniform consensus on everything

the only newfags are the ones that post on Sup Forums on a regular bassist

no we can't because they're great sorry

>no we can't because Fantano said they were great, sorry

Overrated would imply they do not deserve the credit they get, which is not that phenomenal as it is, their videos just barely started surpassing 1 mil views. They released three awesome, well produced rap albums this year from out of nowhere and have not slowed down what so ever since the year started, the hype is more than deserved

Also not everyone gives a shit if some bald white guy likes the same music as they do, stop projecting on us

This but without the meme arrow

>Mambo Number 5!