Name ONE album that has changed your life

Name ONE album that has changed your life

kid a cus it made me realise how depressed i really was

Every album that I've ever listened to has permanently altered my life in at least a nugatory way.

John Mclaughlin's guitar playing on this single handedly convinced me to go sign up for lessons to learn jazz guitar

This really got me into music.
Along with, unironically, anime openings

this but with Jay Reatards music

This was the first album that made me realize the importance of albums.

this was the first time I listened to a REAL rock and roll album. it really contributed to my ability to be a shitty asshole to my family

It's overrated dadrock, sure, but Dark Side of the Moon really hit hard when I first heard it, moreso than any album I had ever heard before.

Remain in Light

having a first listen atm, so far so good. thanks user

>REAL rock and roll album

Name ONE album

This album freaked me out the first time I listened to it, and taught me how intense music can be.

This

>Carrie and Lowell
It made me realize that a guy with a guitar (or similar sounding string instruments) can make good pop... Also Sufjan made me realize that good pop still exists but sure it's not mainstream

fuckin thisss

Brockampton - Saturation

best post so far

This album legit made me realize that some music requires patience and for you to just sit back and listen to it in order to enjoy it fully.

It also made me interested in wanting to play drone and doom metal on guitar and is basically the reason that I decided to listen through most of Boris' discography, which has led me to get even more motivated in continuing with playing the guitar and also led to me finding one of my top 3 favorite bands.

This

But if I have to pick 1, it would be pic. related. It was my introduction to the world of "experimental music." I had no idea you could make music sound like that.

this album made me nut