Fuck off we're full

>Fuck off we're full

>implying anybody wants to live in a desert, especially (((refugees)))

it's not about land, idiot, it's about resources and jobs.

Yes, I too want to dump all the refugees in a huge wasteland with no civilization for 1000 miles in every direction and dangerous animals and plants for free.

Perfect for death camps, nobody will ever know

Is this what hell looks like

English OP everyone no need to give a shit

Funny I live in Nevada and all the illegals seem to just fuck up the city rather then take the vast open desert for themselves

>Fuck off we're full
Implying anyone wants to live in your wasteland

1 deg = 18 farenheight
38 deg = 100 f

Kek'd

fuck that

Quoted for truth

>A RUNABOUT

>I'LL STEAL IT

>NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW

funny how the same people that usually support mass immigration because "we have plenty of room" dont ever want to live more than 10km outside sydney or melbourne cbd.

that's not a death camp..

Could make it a tv show.

We really should take advantage of that and just nuke the CBD of Melbourne. Sydney is pretty, though, so might have to use gas or something.

Or they live in small, white, monocultural villages like throughout the Northern Rivers.

#dumpallrefugeesinbyronbay

>what is arizona, nevada, utah, the dakotas, new mexico...

You are absolutely retarded.

Full of muslims and shitskins.

So yeah, you're excluded.

Pretty sure they have cities, brah.

Lol, who want to live in a desert? A horse with no name?

There's a reason no one's living out there in the first place you bum. It's not about physical open land, but resources, jobs and livability.

Everybody knows that only a thin strip on the eastern coast and a very small portion of the western coast is inhabitable (if you consider Perth inhabitable).

Sure, If they build houses shops, irrigation, plumbing, powerlines, etc on that land that comply with federal and state codes and standards.
I have a feeling that they will just sit around and leech off people though. Maybe because that's usually the case.

90% barren wastelands.
U fukkin srs m8?

Pretty comfy to me
>inb4 nigger

Did you guys just get that song? Sad!

i really dont understand how can people live down south its too fucking cold

Yeah, let's destroy the environment so we can house all those rapists and murderers.

I'm with Hans over here

Worked for Australia

You don't know shit lad

2% of population live in yellow area. Unless we try terraform the arid landscape to the lush green rainforests it once was b4 the abos burnt it down. Then maybe we could start thinking about moving mass amounts of people there. For the moment we're fucking full.

Forget it Said, back to Pakiland with you
t. Paki

these arabs must drool over the desert in straya land, but you ain't getting in

>implying anyone wants to live in arizona, nevada, utah, the dakotas, new mexico...

>house
I hope you don't mean actual structures, just each of them four tiny sticks and one 2x2 wool cloth

prime land of jihad training camps

Sure now show me the livable resources to actually live there.

>"I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain "
It's a classic from 70's... And GTA SA

Nowhere in Australia is ever cold. We went to Perisher on a school ski trip and most of the guys were shirtless most of the time.

>FUCKING SHITSKINS WHY CAN'T THEY JUST HAUL IN TOPSOIL, BUY SHADE CLOTH, RUN IRRIGATION LINES, DRILL DEEP WELLS, BUY SOLAR PANELS, HAUL IN FERTILIZER, BUY FARM ANIMALS, BUY FOOD, BUY ANTIBIOTICS, AND BUILD SLAUGHTERHOUSES AND FARM FOR THEMSELVES AND RAISE ANIMALS
>THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN MAKE THESE ARID DESERTS HABITABLE, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Nice weather to farm

If can support the temperature is fine

Yea, it's as simple as that. Remarkable even, that no corporation has thrown what would only be pennies at such an endeavour.

Because everything that you said demand hard work

Hard to farm without water.

Most things can't survive that temperature. Then more importantly the lack of rain and fairly barren soil.

Give the refugees Antarctica

Why aren't you doing that already? You should be building futuristic skyscrapers with luxury penthouses and 500 acres of pristine land for every person coming in on a boat you cis white non journalism majoring fucking kidding me white male!!!!!! I bet you don't even dye your hair blue

is there any proof the abos burnt it all down? genuinely curious

>1 deg = 18 farenheight
lol u wut m8?
Pro Tip: 0 deg = 32 Fahrenheit

With tech today you can get water

30 degrees?

What about the birthplace of civilization?

I'd be willing to compromise of we send refugees and illegals to fucking Wyoming and north and south dakota. unfortunately they fucking pack up already overpopulated los angeles, San diego, miami, and nyc

>Welcome, we're empty!

>30 degrees?
That's the average. Meaning it gets a fucktonne hotter, but at least there's no humidity in the middle.
Combine that with no rain, and you can grow fuckall.
Mesopotamia is quite a bit different to the red centre.

Why dont you send them to their countries Instead?

You know they arent the problem, its your govt for accepting them

:-(

They're part of the problem. There's no reason they couldn't stay in their own land and try to fix it rather than ruining elsewhere.

Did you see this image?It says the average is 33 , here in DR you get 36 sometimes and its fine

With tech today you can get water

Australia is so good to make some countries like for assyrians, armenia, christians arabs, ossetians, etc

>1000 miles

>brit-shit logic

I don't see the point of this picture, that's some of Australia's prime farmland for raising beef critters, not sandniggers.

They cant fix it, foreign powers (mostly you) have their hands on their countries so they cant do shit

This immigration is part of their plan

They want this, only your people can stop this if your rebel against them

>Did you see this image?
Yes, but you clearly don't seem to understand what "average" means. That means it gets colder, and it gets hotter.
>With tech today you can get water
Not economically or industrially viable. Where would we get the water from? How would we transport it? How would we apply it?
>Australia is so good to make some countries like for assyrians, armenia, christians arabs, ossetians, etc
But why would we want to?

>They cant fix it
They could if they stayed and fought.
>only your people can stop this if your rebel against them
See? You concur.

In a full politically correctness word, it doesnt belong to you

Why didnt your people give land to abbos so they can make their country?

Your joy wont last forever, when that times come, all your germanics will suffer and pay with your blood

we aren't obligated to give any of our land to shit skins or piss skins

49°15'33"N 5°24'30"E

You're right, we should give abbo's there own land, let us say... New Zealand, and then all the humans get to move to Australia and each make there own societies. True equality through separation.

>They could if they stayed and fought
Lol no

What part dont you understand?

They cant do shit, their govt will crush any opposition

Australia dont get to 40 degrees

Maximun can be 38 or 36

You can get water from the sea and make it useable for farm, what about if someone buy you that land?

Its possible and its not you, its US elite that control Australia

No new zealand, a piece land from australia but guess things would get out of control

>never been for a snow surf
Your sickcunt licence has just been
Revoked

That's been my solution all along. Set up all the asylum seekers in the outback. We've got so much room according to them, they can have the shitty areas the whites can't live in.

As long as you leave your rashie at home Tassie has mad breaks

>Why didnt your people give land to abbos so they can make their country?
We did. Hell, they had ALL the land and did fuckall with it.
>all your germanics
Not that many Germans in Aus.

>They cant do shit, their govt will crush any opposition
The government can't fight everyone.
>Australia dont get to 40 degrees
Are you a professional retard, or just an aspiring amateur? It REGULARLY gets to 40 degrees and above. Birdsville often has 46 degree days.
>You can get water from the sea and make it useable for farm,
Not effectively. It's incredibly expensive, and not very efficient. You still haven't addressed getting it to the centre, and applying it.
>what about if someone buy you that land?
The fuck does that have to do with anything?
>its US elite that control Australia
No shit.

Australians all turn into nignogs at 30°

Kek

>let asylum seekers into australia at all

fuck off its ours, there is plenty of desert in egypt, and its closer to the niggerugees.

Nobody lives in Nevada. Like, 90% of that state is government reserves, preserves and military bases. Las Vegas and Reno are two cities on either end.

Great proposal
The beach is not halal

It's not that we're saying we're full, whatever the excuse, it's that you're saying you're not. This is why European millionaires are migrating to Aus, because in 10-20 years our country will be the last bastion of hope for the western world. Uncuck yourselves FFS Britain.

So the Middle East

Germanics mean all tribes that include anglos, north europeans,etc

That most european americans, that means you

Enjoy while you can, when the time comes you are going to pay

Fuck off pom we're full.

Fuck the western world and fuck you

Your people only deserve pain and death

Your time will come, germanic, enjoy your pathetic life

All you need is to construct a Citadel, with supporting a Water town and Bullet farm

>Germanics mean all tribes that include anglos
I'm aware. But your accusation was still dodgy since the UK is mostly British (excluding London and York).
>That most european americans, that means you
Well no. I'm not American. Nor Anglo according to DNA maps. Kernow go bragh.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL!!!

You realize terraforming Australia's Outback for civilization would endanger all of the endangered Animals and plants living there right and massive climate change right?

Let me just irrigate the outback... You fucking turd there is no water out there it will have to be pumped from somewhere and farmers are fighting for water access everywhere i aus right now...

What about england?

Many people in that island are germanic rape babies even if they dont speak a germanic language

Anglo,saxons and other germanic tribes raped the shit out of those people back then

Ahahahahaha
What are you ?

people think 30° is hot? Fucking poofters, it's >30 90% of the time during summer, it gets up to 40° occasionally.

But I don't care about any of those things

English is a germanic language
Anglos Saxons are gemanic peoples

We don't want you faggots shitting up out beautiful land.

Probably beneficial climate change, though. And very few species would really be harmed by it (depending on the level). Besides, very little could be done with the pure desert.

>What about england?
That's explicitly what i said.
>Many people in that island are germanic rape babies
And that was my point; that they aren't. DNA maps show that Anglo/Jute/Saxon, Viking, and Norman invasions had relatively little impact on the genetic population.
>What are you ?
I already said Cornish (with Irish mix). Fuck, keep up, dude.

Here it reaches 90+ degrees some days

Whats it like living in the planet of the apes?