liveleak.com/view?i=e10_1432307903&comments=1
youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA
youtube.com/watch?v=i6Yx9_W3Kqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the guy on the right is also a kike...

And mentally ill

bumping with highlights

youtube.com/watch?v=2ulkFhAmE6M

What used to be a respectable movement towards logic, skepticism and rationalism has now become an SJW co-opted movement centered around "muh feels" and "diversuhty". These people don't even insult islam anymore because it's offensive to an "oppressed group".

atheism got cucked basically.

>be Atheist
>self peoclaim as jew

I wish whoever made this video didn't disable ratings and comments so I could read all the delicious atheist butthurt.

The respectable ideology killed by a single piece of head clothing. How does it make you feel

>atheism got cucked basically.
Atheism was always a bullshit autistic thing.

We live in an agnostic world, there is no definitive proof that there is or isn't a higher being but autists/atheists are too close minded and so ignorant.

Agnostics are smart, because they don't know either way for sure. Atheists are pig headed tards

yuo cant know!!1!

when all the dickheads who jumped on the bandwagon just to oppose people they don't like politically piss off

Someone got his labels confused again. Being atheist doesn't exclude you from being agnostic and vice versa. Same goes for theism and agnosticism.

i hate to say it but i agree

>Jews are just a religion

Goy...

>Agnostics are smart
yeah well harry potter and star wars might be true so I'll be agnostic about them

When Islam kills them all for picking on and destroying the humble and compassionate religions.

liveleak.com/view?i=e10_1432307903&comments=1

anyone has the link to that video?

youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA

youtube.com/watch?v=i6Yx9_W3Kqw

Cheers mate, was not disappointed.

It will never die m8. as science advances so will atheism. Christianity or any religion doesn't have a place in any advanced society.not gonna tell people to be stop believing or try to debate anyone. religion will die out on its own.

it really is sad that the minority has taken over,we aren't all like that.sand niggers are fucking trash

toppest keks, but these atheists who blame "religion" for literally everything are like the Sup Forumsacks who blame "the jews" for literally everything

I think this is satire....still funny tho

It is dead. A plus sign killed it.

Every group has its fuckwits, even here you get the occcasional Yank who'll unironically use the word nigger 5 times in a sentence along with some redneck slang like "mooncricket"

>A plus sign killed it
hahahhaa true....it's a badge people stick on to make themselves feel smarter

there can be nuance, I oppose the influence of religious hoodoo on society, but still I must concede that freedom of speech + freedom of assembly = freedom of religion