How would you have handled Han Solo's death?

I would've had him go out in a blaze of glory with the Falcon. Not this Hollywood. stabbed in the heart, falling off a bridge shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p4AUjaYYep4
youtube.com/watch?v=NyOTaHRBTXc
youtube.com/watch?v=QrZcILLjIyg&feature=youtu.be&t=47s
srv-file1.gofile.io/download/R4khww/d88747f68ea9f99e2bdf604d2b5e3e80/The-Last-Jedi.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont let kylo show his face until the bridge

hi Sup Forums
can you get the fuck off our board?

Stop shilling Nu Star Wars.
kill yourself Disney shill.

They need the falcon to sell lego sets.

>blaze of glory
>not this Hollowood ... shit
user...

Fuck Disney
and fuck shills

they literally gave him a Disney death, that company loves having characters fall into chasms so no one has to look at the corpse

Keep it the exact same other than Han falling into nothingness. It'd be so much more gut wrenching if he just slumped to the floor like everyone else and Ren has a second to really look at his dad dead on the floor.

Oh and this

Han and Chewie are throwing around satchel charges in the guts of the base as Rey look on from opposite side of the chasm as Han tries to talk down Kylo, instead Kylo orders Phasma to fire on him borromir / katsumotos son from last samurai stlye. Han sets off the bomb as Chewie shoots a bunch of stormtroopers before retreating, then follows Rey fleeing from uninjured Kylo chases, Chewie fires millenium falcon on Kylo who holds off shots mirroring the start of the film before collapsing and Rey et all escaping.

There, no longer complete hackfraud writing.

Decapatation.

If anything it would've served to make Kylo out as more vicious than he did. He was a total cream puff.

He dies offscreen from natural causes and he rests happy knowing that Episode 7 was never made.

They did it just fine imo

Hi red*it. Can you please get the fuck off this board?

youtu.be/p4AUjaYYep4

something like this with the falcon

But happier like this one youtube.com/watch?v=NyOTaHRBTXc

More emotional buildup. they should have met at least once before and had some dialog between them.

Do you have examples of this? I immediately thought Lion King, but you see Mufasa's body...

Fucking this, it would have been a great reveal especially if they didn't mention anything about their relationship until this point.

Ya, but how would the studio have made it possible for Han to come back from the dead if he blew up?

This way he's able to come back.

Classic Sup Forums
>movie is like the orginal movie didn't like it
>lets add the same scene from the orginal movie with the same twist

you guys are most idiot retards in the planets
fuck this site
I will be on /fa/ if you need me

He would've done some cool shit with Luke first. Sorry edgelords.

Move it to the first act and make it more violent and shocking.

The one thing I found interesting about Kylo Ren was that he played into the school shooter archetype. Change the character to give him blasters (Sith use blasters in the EU all the time) and then make Han's death something more along these lines:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrZcILLjIyg&feature=youtu.be&t=47s

By making Han's death sudden, violent, and early in the movie you establish the villain as intimidating early on, raising the stakes for the rest of the movie and giving the protagonists clear goals (avenging Han). You also don't have to deal with Harrison Ford phoning it in for most of the film.

>and make it more violent and shocking.
tell us what you have in mind

Snow White
Tangled
Rescuers Down Under
Beauty and the Beast

I think it also happened in Hunchback of Notre Dam and Pocahontas.

A quick check of the Disney wiki says that a lot of these deaths are retconned in sequels and lists even more where a fall removes the villain from drama without killing them (ie they fall into waterfalls and get swept away and whatnot)

srv-file1.gofile.io/download/R4khww/d88747f68ea9f99e2bdf604d2b5e3e80/The-Last-Jedi.pdf

I would've done something exciting like have Han die in a hot-dog eating contest. Then we cut to Jar Jar farting for 45 minutes.

"The droid you seek is aboard the Millennium Falcon in the hands of your father, Han... Solo"

Worst reveal in movie history.

These have been the only bearable suggestions. Why do you cucks want even more generic big moment deaths?

> Act 1 proceeds as it did in the actual film up until Han/Chewie intercept the Falcon after the Jakku escape
> Han reveals that he's been searching for Luke and that a key clue to his location can be found on the Falcon
> Kylo and the First Order board them instead of the space Scots/Koreans
> the team work together to overcome most of the Storm Troopers (Han mentors Rey and Finn)
> Kylo intervenes at the last minute to capture them
> they're going to be sent off to the superweapon planet
> Han says "Kylo, I'm your father" with love or something like that as he's being led away
> Kylo goes full "Nothing personal, kid" and executes him with multiple shots to the head
> the protagonists are stunned and horrified
> Chewie grabs a thermal detonator off of a guard and the protagonists are able to escape
> travel to the Resistance's base to decrypt the info on Luke's location hidden on the Falcon
> rest of the movie proceeds as it did, with obviously less time spent on the superweapon planet

>Han see Kylo do something despicable
>Han deciding his son isn't salvageable decide its his job to end him
>He uses his blaster to shoot him
>Kylo stops it in mid air
>Sees his father tried to kill him
>sends it back and kills him

Han shot first.

>Act 1 proceeds as it did in the actual film
>rest of the movie proceeds as it did
You're a dumb bastard. Is this your first Star Wars movie?

Not him, but reddit wars is Sup Forumseddit teir. Doesn't stop me though

this f.a.m. Would've been a lot more effective.

No, Ben, I am your father.

Rylo Ken mind tricks Chewbakka in2 raping Han to death

Han's death was good. The rest of the movie wasn't.

this

his earlier face reveal was a serious misstep. It served no purpose.

He wants to seduce and fuck Rey. It makes perfect sense he showed his face. He's a passionate man.

close enough to what I wanted to post, I'll just leave superior Rei here.

clever joke, too

But that requires coming up with something new and exciting instead of just rehashing scenes from the original trilogy.

This user knows what the 21st century kinoseurs want.