"UGH you Sup Forumsacks are exactly like tumblr!"

>"UGH you Sup Forumsacks are exactly like tumblr!"
How do you respond to this?

Lurk Moar Faggot

They're not wrong

spbp

/thread

It's just some bantz with the lads mam, it's not the same

There are no "trigger warnings" on Sup Forums.

There once were newfag

>f-f-fucking shill!!! get the fuck out of here with you're degeneracy it is NOT ALLOWED here. day of the rope

>IF YOU DEPORT ILLEGALS YOU`RE JUST AS BAD AS THEM!

>IF YOU FIGHT AGAINST MUSLIMS YOU`RE JUST AS BAD AS ISIS!

>IF YOU USURP THE MEDIA LIKE TUMBLR YOU`RE JUST AS BAD AS THEM!

>FRANCE, IF YOU FIGHT THE NAZIS YOU`RE JUST AS BAD AS THEM!

It takes a bullet to stop an armed man who is trying to kill you with a bullet.

Defense is not equal to murder.

Nah, there weren't
Go kill yourself

"Do not justify your enemies with a response. A response is all they seek, it can go with or go against their narrative as you speak it, but in the end they'll twist it for their own gain. The only appropriate response, is none at all."
- No Sauce

Touch my soda again and I'll feed you chocolate.

That's not a lie. Some are bigger faggots than other, but reactionary hysteria and being confrontational is part of Sup Forums culture.

This, don't reply to stupid shit, it's just wasting your time.

This war is fought with words. We fight for control of the narrative.

anyone else /addicted to dog memes in twenty sixteen/ here

Cunt
Nigger
Rape
Faggot
Shemale
Tranny
Midget

I'm not triggered and no else here is either.

And now I have proven your statement patently false.

that's a nice lookin' doggo

that dog looks like a nigger

Not an argument.

No, really. It doesn't debunk our board culture nor our position in debate. It's virtue signaling at best.

thank you very much

>he wasn't here for Sup Forums harbor

How new are you

Just respond, as I would with It's not about moral superiority, it's about survival, you useless slack jawed faggot.

Agree with them

that is also a really nice small dog

what is the mix?

Silence will do more damage leading up to actual conflict than words ever will.

If they wanted diplomacy, they would not turn phrases or accept narratives. They want confirmation... We will not satisfy their parasitic need. Simply move on with what conversation you want to speak about.

If their emotions are so fueled that they will act with aggravation, simply walk away towards a more productive task. Those that produce more positively will inevitably win the pre-stages of the war.

War is fought with might, not words. When it comes for might, I hope you've made all the correct steps to increase your own, in the end, who's might is greater will be right.

Its not about the person who you are talking to, it is the people around it that matter.

lurk moar newfag

I dont remember driving anyone to suicide

kys

For the most part I agree in that both are complete shitholes. However, Sup Forums is a lot more self-aware than tumblr is. Sup Forums knows how fringe it is; tumblr doesn't.

This is probably because tumblr constantly gets into "whose the least priveleged" shitfests and circlejerking while everyone on Sup Forums is equally anonymous and discussion (shitposting)-oriented instead.

Well, then that might really depend on the circumstance leading up to that question being asked.

If you were already speaking with the person, then simply falling into silence would be quite weak, and those around you would see weakness, even if you were holding boiling blood pressure from throwing a hook.

If you were not already having a conversation, then keeping silent on the matter would look rude, but to the intelligent or intuitive, it would a sign of strength, to not give into (for lack of better terms) bait conversation.

If we'll go with the first circumstance, then i'll give my reply.
>"UGH you Sup Forumsacks are exactly like tumblr!"
"My dear, I think you'll find if spend enough time in any place you'll start to find similarities between humans interacting. There will be good people in every town, and there will be unstable people in every town. Such is the same with all corners of image boards and forums online. To simply chalk it all up as good or bad based upon one's preference of posting/viewing format is a bit childish, all give you that this may be the very reason you're trying to convey, that there are childish users on Sup Forums such as there are tumblr, however, if you spend enough time you'll find gems of conversation in Sup Forums as you would tumblr."

They were ironic.

>then why don't you go back to tumblr faggot

why are you on both Sup Forums and tumblr?

Sup Forums's only saving grace is we have a higher percentage of people who just play along for a laugh while SJWs are 100% serious

ur rong fagat

That was a meme of triggered bitch you faggot. I started browsing in 8/14

I hope you mean 2008

This.

Remember when everyone said sjws didn't exist
I do :^)