What do they eat in North Africa?

What do they eat in North Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maghreb_cuisine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your mom

Probably better food than you

That's for sure. American food is garbage.

healthier food obviously

hi can we please not be obsessed with my flag for one single thread okay thank you

All kinds of tajine

Kebab

Come on big burger boy, show us your burger lardbelly

The kebab you have in europe doesn't even exist here, it can be found in specialized restaurants i suppose, but it's far from being a thing.

The most emblematic food we have is couscous, but there's a ton of very good stuff, i suggest you search wikipedia for that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maghreb_cuisine

shitskin diaspora

at what age did you stopped seeing your peepee when looking down?

>Although Tunisians do consume dairy products such as milk (hlib), buttermilk (lban), yoghurt (yaghurt) and soft cheeses (rigouta and jban), these dairy products are never used as ingredients in traditional national dishes

Why?

Sopa d'escargot

Lactose makes you more tired, we don't have dinner and eat our food before working so we want our food to energize us more than make us feel sleepy.

Appart from memes about whiteness and lactose tolerance, milk and cheese is full of useless fat and can be a hassle to digest, it's objectively shit compared to spicy meals that mix meat (or seafood), eggs, veggies and starch (or bread).

I can't comprehend how frenchmen can survive on cheese, bread and sausage, it's so full of fat it feels like you're biting on a butter clover at this point.

We also have very oily stuff and very sugar-y stuff but they're usually eaten in Ramadan or constitute street food so it's more of a treat than a meal.

Tbqh I think our cuisine is pretty good, but my favourite is chinese cuisine.

Monkey Soup, and Cat BBQ

sopa de macaco uma delicia..

Are you sure that dish isnt Norwegian?

sopa de caracol uma delĂ­cia

you don't know shit about nutrition

>I can't comprehend how frenchmen can survive on cheese, bread and sausage, it's so full of fat it feels like you're biting on a butter clover at this point.
And yet we're thin, how do you explain that

>What do they eat in North Africa?
French food

You are not the only one.....

>america telling me this
kek

Don't take it personnally dude, banter our harissa instead, i'm still amazed how many tunisians will line up in the fast food to rape their tongues with harissa.

wut?

unironically we have lots of french and italian food in restaurants

also we have our variants of italian stuff (pic related)

Based.
West roman empire, Best roman empire

why are meds so fucking disgusting

DELETE THIS DOG FOOD

Good oils/lard fats don't make you obese, the worse offender are simple carbs, specially sugar than mess with the hormones. When we Meds (or the French) follow our diet well, we are healthy and thin.Look at people than skews our traditional ways of eating and how fat they kids or themselves are.
[spoiler]Also I think it depends of how well you process fats as energy, I can go days without eating any kinds of bread/rice/potatoes or other starchy stuff and do well, but the time I eat too much of that shit I get slugish, Moors seems to work the other way around.[/spoiler]

>barbarbarbarbarbar

my nigga
why do plebs have problem enjoying snails?

I dunno, it's normally fucking diaspora than tend to think that way, like with animal organs and offal. Heck even pork feet.

Fucking this. I hate them so much.
They call me uncivilized for the fact that I like these things but in reality they're just missing out.

t. got called out for eating traditional sheep testicles.

What does a snail taste like?

The pussies of italian, French and Spanish women

Cuzcuz > Couscous

WTF I hate Berbers now, what's the point of having cheese if you don't put it on bread? You don't even have milk or yogurt at breakfast?

Their foods are really nice desu, can't really remember the names, I eat a huge rice and whole lamb cooked in underground dirt oven, anyone know the name?

arabs got Greek food from the turks

I doubt Muslims eat pussy. That's probably haram.

>we don't have dinner

Doesn't that make Ramadan kind of brutal?