What's his fucking problem with Relapse?

What's his fucking problem with Relapse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XExCZiXP3MM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People critically hated it and he has thin skin. So he started saying he hated the album too.

The shitty accents and occasional poor song concepts ruined the decent-good Dr.Dre beats.

It has some of his best songs though

Beautiful and Crack A Bottle are about all I can think of. MAYBE Underground.

What are the others?

Literally the worst songs on the album. What shit taste.

The fuck is wrong with you
How about Bagpipes from Baghdad or Dejavu?

>Not answering my question.
I'll re word so you don't dodge it again.
What were your favorite songs on it?

I'm not the guy you were talking about, but I like Stay Wide Awake, 3 AM, Insane, and Deja Vu.

>Bagpipes from Baghdad
That was one of the worst tracks Eminem made and you're calling my taste bad?

>Stay Wide Awake
>Deja Vu
Maybe I could see that
>3AM
>Insane
Fuck no.

Literally find me a better example of rap in terms of pure rhyming

youtube.com/watch?v=XExCZiXP3MM

How can Relapse be shit when the Refill version has Forever

Well aside from Revival and Ass like That

You clearly don't like hip hop. Great flow and word play
You can be a permanent fixture in my lyrical mixture
I'm the Miracle Whip trickster
My signature sound, when a tube of lipstick's around
I'm bound to put it on in an instant, wow
Man, what an ensemble
What an assortment of pharma–ceuticals
This beautiful pill dust in my palm, my
Cuticles get residue just from touchin' the bottle
Never knew I could remind me so much of my momma

>You clearly don't like hip hop.
Why is that the copout from Eminem fans every time you dare say you dislike a song of his?

I enjoy and listen to plenty of Hip Hop. I just don't care for a lot of his songs between 04 and 10. Hell I like plenty of stuff from his earlier days.

He secretly loves it but has to shit on it due to mainstream perception. He defended it on Bad Meets Evil, and have us Framed. Meanwhile he's subliminally shit on Recovery despite it being his most successful album since his return.

Eminem knows what's up, but he's enslaved by a team of Jews that force him to make shit with Rick Rubin.

I don't think he's anyone's slave. I think he fucked his brain up with pills.

Because I get the impression you're listening for a general sound, but you don't listen carefully to lyrics from the perspective of someone rapping. If you did, you'd understand that this kind of writing is quite complex but still playful and fun.
You remind me of people who say they don't like hip hop because they don't listen to lyrics, just the beat.

>You remind me of people who say they don't like hip hop because they don't listen to lyrics, just the beat.
Well in all fairness I do pay more attention to the beatwork but I still do give some attention to lyrics.

>He secretly loves it but has to shit on it
This. It's clear he loved it more than anything else he's put out since Eminem Show from the interviews and the fact that he recorded enough music to release a double album during that time frame. Everything since then has been Eminem trying his best not to sound controversial because people complained about the subject matter, which is why he puts out nothing but motivation anthems now because that and dark humor/controversy is all he's good at.

That too. But he rapped about studio pressure dictating his content and sound back on MMLP, and that was before the album actually came out and made him a lucrative cash cow. Age and maturity has probably made him more compliant. I highly doubt he has as high an opinion of these other acts he pretends to like when discussing them in interviews. Or drinks as many red bulls as he guzzled on screen in freestyles. Or listens to the beat headphones he wore in every bit of promotion when Dre was promoting them. If he's not a slave, he's definitely simply making the music other people suggest. Relapse was the last album made from his own desire, maybe MMLP2. Heck, read the bass brothers interviews about how they had to explain to him what a beat meant before letting him write the lyrics. Or how Paul pretty much vetoes the fuck out of a lot of his content.

>What's his fucking problem with Prolapse?

I want to know more fun facts about Eminem.

Deja Vu
Bagpipes from Bagdhad
My Darling
Be careful what you wish for

I really liked Elevator.

The most important thing about him is that he's a weirdo aspie so everything post-Relapse has always made him sound like he was out of his element. He should do more dark humor music, but it won't ever happen again, despite him probably secretly wanting to.

Deja Vu is one of the best songs Em's ever made

damn so Sup Forums likes Relapse?
thats pretty based, it's no SSLP or MMLP or TES but it has a lot of good tracks

What about Inhalant and Butterfly Necklace? How does that make my taste?

You can be a great technical rapper, and still have shit lyrics that say absolutely nothing. Eminem is great at throwing words together and making them rhyme, but he literally never says anything. At least, not anymore.

People started to hate gangster rap because they all rapped about was money, bitches and hoes, jewlery, etc. Eminem is falling for the same trap. His albums have a checklist that his fills out, and people have caught on. A song about his Mom, a song about his daughter, a song that makes fun of celebrities, a song that’s “offensive” where he kills someone or poops or pees or rapes a dead fetus or whatever, a song where he makes fun of himself, and a song about how great of a rapper he is. I haven’t even heard his new album, and I gruarantee that is exactly what his new album looks like. But this time, with more Trump. That’ll be the only thing “sorta” different about this album. And I’m sure that whatever he says about Trump has already been said a thousand times by other people.

Eminem is an excellent rapper, one of the most technically skilled of all time, with absolutely nothing else to say. He said everything he could in the first ten years of his career. Now he’s just repeating himself, ad nauseum. I like Eminem and love his earlier work. But I think it’s time for him to move to other aspects of the hip hop industry, maybe producing, maybe trying to sign new rappers, and building his record label. Make some cameos every once in a while. But other then that, I think he should retire from rapping.

>being this new.

Déja Vu and Insane, but you're correct about those 3 too.

This guy gets it.

i haven't been here in years lol sorry i don't browse daily

was just playing Stay Wide Awake btw, huge track!

Same Song & Dance was his last good song

he sucks cuz he doesnt just have fun and be crazy

was this posted ironically

Deja vu is literally in his top 10 songs

Deja vu is such a depressing song I literally can't listen to it anymore. I don't know what it is about the production that makes it so horribly moody.