Are they a bit overrated? They are a bit better than belgium/colombia/portugal but that's it...

Are they a bit overrated? They are a bit better than belgium/colombia/portugal but that's it. Not really world Cup contenders like most of Sup Forums believes

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/german-court-sentences-facebook-user-to-jail-for-xenophobic-comments/a-36069082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally refballed two cups.

They are getting old, their last hurrah will be at Russia next year.

Still you lose with us :^)

Chile has always been like meh tier
Thats why we celebrate everything

Normally, we are Peru tier

wena nido

They're underrated.

p-please post more or dump collection

Our actual generation has won more than every other in our country. Because of that, the chilean TV shitposts every day about how good our players are and how they're going to win the world cup easily. But you can't hide that Chile depends on penalties, that we didn't score in 3 finals, that we defeated a dying Spain in the world cup but got raped tactically by the Netherlands, that we struggled with our "best generation" against one of the most criticized argentinian teams two times, that we can't advance past the Round of 16 since 1962, that we won 1 fucking match in this confederations cup and lose miserably against Germany's B team.
I hope that this confederations cup failure serves to open our NT eyes: we are NOT the best of the best, we are just good, and we have a lot to improve. If they don't do it, this "golden generation" will be forgotten by everyone in 10 years (except the semen slurping chilean journalists).

he has more than 100 of those

What episode of Ultimate Surrender is this?

why_boner

>better than Portugal
Just no. They got lucky with the penalties
They were in 3 finals in last years and scored zero (0) goals

>They were in 3 finals in last years and scored zero (0) goals

As opposed to Portugal's 37 draws in their last 3 tournaments...

They literally have a couple of very good players, a few pretty decent players, and a bunch of randomers. Not World Cup winning material. You can't win a World Cup when your defence is Isla, Medel, Jara, Beausejour.

>They got lucky with the penalties
nice fucking bait

next you're saying nani is still a good player and moutinho is not the worst penalty taker in the history of portuguese football

>37 draws
Epic meme xd. We had 1 draw in the confed cup and 3 in the euro

They scored against Poland which was a more important match

difference is that Poland had a shit goalkeeper

if you can't stop a penalty taken by moutinho or william, you're a shit keeper

where can i watch full vid from this event

>goal keeper having any influence on penalties besides picking what side to go to
kek

bretty gud b8, u got me there, friend kkkkkk

No sane football fan in Portugal believes that. Stop pretending.

>kkkkkk
Brazilian moneky detected. You have to try harder with those shitposts

Not better than Belgium

Not even the chileans think that we are better than Germany, France or actual Brazil. Obviously for now we have better teamplay than Portugal, Colombia, Belgium or England.

You are better than Portugal, but not by far.
You need to grab some supernegros to add some height to your defense, like >we, Belgium and France do.

>this "golden generation" will be forgotten by everyone in 10 years
Yeah, right
This generation will be remembered as the one who cucked Messi out of two cups.
Even if it's just incidental, like in a documentary about Messi where they just have to mention his defeats.

No, Chileans couldn't feel represented that way. I don't get how can Eurocucks allow it

this guy described Colombia before and through the 2014 WC. Journalists inflated them so much they ended up being cocky mfs, and playing worse than they should've.

Over confidence is a common theme in SA teams

that was us until 10 years ago or something

then we got used to being good but not THAT good

wena nido

Is weight important in wrestling or is it all about technical moves?

I'd say strength, which is proportional to muscle mass, and therefore to weight, is very important in all martial arts. That's why they've weight classes. Still technique is the most important.

I don't live in Chile to see what media is talking about the team, maybe they overreacted, but, considering all Chile's national team history, the hype couldn't be different.
I actually like this team a lot. They've been playing together for a long time and have such special players beyond the most known. Aránguiz is such an amazing player, for example (played in my Internacional in 2015 and I'll never forget!). You were so close to win yesteday and it didn't happen for a detail, the same way Pinilla hit the bar in 2014 WC, and the thing is that, even with these two crucial mistakes, you got 2 copas with absolutely deserving.

Cheers!

>Better than Portugal
>Only manage to beat them through benulties
>0-0 the entire game
Activated my almonds

Thanks for answering. This is the sport that turns your ears into cauliflower or is it boxing?

>ay ojalá me sirva promocionar al Nido en Sup Forums para que dejemos de ser 200 escolares.

how long i should wayt for moar? too long!

Both, you get them by getting hit in the ears so any sport where there's heavy physical contact will cause cauliflower ears. Rugby players for example can wear something called a scrum cap to help prevent it.

>3 in the Euro

No, if your match goes into ET the game is technically a draw, but the game needs a winner so ET is a way to decide the winner.

You fucks drew against Iceland, Austria, Hungry, Poland, Croatia, Poland and France. And took Poland to Benulties.

The only team Portugal beat in regulation was Bale + Ramsey & acquaintances.

fuck off to your mosque

>if your match goes into ET is technically a draw
Wrong, retard. Its only technically a draw if goes into penalties

Oh. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge portubro.

I will, along with my free education, my scitech-based economy and my non-retarded wealth distribution ;^)

>No, if your match goes into ET the game is technically a draw

no

>if your match goes into ET the game is technically a draw

Who cares, I'm not poor.

Stop ruinning your continent for the third time in a row. Disgusting monsters. Laughing stock of the world.

>Who cares, I'm not poor.
But you're still living in a shithole.

>Stop ruinning your continent for the third time in a row. Disgusting monsters. Laughing stock of the world.
Aww that's sweet, cry more please.

kys shitskin lmao

No, you terrorist ridden country is a shithole. I can go to a music festival o a football match without fear of being torn into pieces.

Keep celebrating.

But you cannot post in this thread without your ass being torn into pieces.

Keep on whining.

You cannot post in this thread or Facebook without fear of going to jail. Lol. Nice country you have there.

Can someone tell me what the nido meant with this:

he takes Sup Forums memes too seriously

That's sad.

you are in denial, monsters. Enjoy your time on Sup Forums. Won't last forever.

dw.com/en/german-court-sentences-facebook-user-to-jail-for-xenophobic-comments/a-36069082

Did you actually read that link? Anyway, keep on shitposting in your shithole. Suits you well ;^)

Not him, but he is right. The law makes privates companies such as Sup Forums subject to pay a fine for not deleting hate speech comments coming from users located in germany. Although I doubt Hiro is going to delete a comment or even pay a fine to the german government. However, the law also applies to german subjects, so you can go to jail for posting hateful or racist comments in Sup Forums. It doesn't matter if the servers are in the US or Butan, because the comment is posted by someone subject to the german law. And keep in mind that this site is not anonymous, your IP is stored and you can be traced even if it's dynamic. Unless you are behind 7 proxies of course.

Let's all just blame Mexico

Chile played Portugal for 120mins at high level

While Mexico played Germany and it was ez mode for Germany, they didn't even sweat.