Let's have a nice cringey Trump supporters thread

>a hat on the ass too

kek'd

What is that...

Sex toy that gets shilled here.

At the risk of sounding like an elitist faggot, people who use memespeak on really any social media site besides Sup Forums, reddit, or dumblr should be fucking shot. "Le epin sekrit meme supreme club" Isn't a good way to bring in new supporters to your cause, it isolates them. Keep the unironic memeing here.

just look at all those cucks

It's the host of the Daily Shoa ya dunces

Please don't tell me people actually buy an ass to masturbate with

Fucking looks like morrakiu

Why are republicans always so old or so cringy?

Oy vey it's Morrakiu. Was he doxed or is he openly sharing his name now?

Hopefully not, I seriously fucking hope

He has very nice skin

>this forced correct the record thread.

Because they aren't monarchists

Morrakiu has been on Sup Forums for years though. He should know that memespeak is faggotspeak

Post that webm of the little indian guy that gets asked about his Trump hat and then the Bernie fucktard knocks it off of his head.

Is it true that your """natives""" killed off and ate the actual natives just a couple hundred years ago?

Why do you call them natives?

Probably a fake name. I thought it was way too specific to not be real, but this is the kind of street smarts his 1% dindu blood gave him.

Oh thanks, didnt know he was hiding. Gonna send the SLPC all his details now. Thanks!

what are you talking about?

Too be honest I didn't know Trump supporters could look like such fags.

There's so many threads with cringey liberals I actually got tricked into thinking the other side was just badasses.

But a lot of these peeps look as sexless as your average Bernout.

Weak people need saviors I guess.

The Maori weren't in New Zealand for very long, only a few hundred years before the kiwis arrived. They killed the original natives of New Zealand and apparently ate them

Are you really that surprised over what human beings do?

Ultimate blue pill right there.

I meant to say before Europeans arrived

I knew fake vaginas were a thing but not fakes asses

these are CANADIAN COMMUNISTS supporting Trump ironically

The entire Trump movement among young people is just Gamergate 2.0. Just another way for nerds to lash out

Is that morakiu

These niggas, though.

Where do you even start.

I like how if they aren't standing together, their shirts individually look retarded for different reasons.

>this guy hijacks your movement to inject flaming faggotry into it but it's cool because he hurts libruls

(((Milo Yiannopoulos))) le Alt Right Leader xD

This is shocking, why would he even think this is a good idea? I find it hard to believe this it real and not a falseflagger

Dammit user, I just fapped earlier!

ITT: Shills cherry pick the worst examples they can find and jack each other off over it.

Anyone who has ever been to a Trump rally knows that his supporters are a diverse crowd of normal looking people.

>shilled
>being so new you don't remember OVER 20 POUNDS OF PUSSY AND ASS

Trump supporters are mentally ill.

>BVILO THE WALL

these people look pretty normal to me

Wow. Sup Forums Trump supporters are brony tier

That's probably a bit too far

Not even the same thing.

The one in has webms of some dude slapping and fisting one being posted all the time on /gif/ and elsewhere.

Dude has hairy arms too. You've probably seen them.

Why do women have to do stuff like this? It's gross

And they all have big jew noses

What's mentally ill about this? People get hyped all the time. Dude is passionate about what he supports and it shows. Happens all the time in sports or what have you.

>mikes hard

ikr?? that's why #imwithher

these trumpfags are so BTFO!!!

Why the fuck does literally everyone on Sup Forums look like this? I don't understand it. Always scrawny, ugly, soft looking twinkie shits with dishwater blond hair in exactly the same hairstyle.

>Sup Forums is only one person
It literally fucking is.

right? LITERALLY everyone of the posters on this board that you and I are posting on looks EXACTLY like that, including us! Thank you for helping me #correcttherecord

I can't watch webm's, what happens in this?

Fag detected

Gross. His arms look like they belong to a 45 year old woman.

>Morrakiu
Who is he?

You're better off not knowing. Trust me.

I'm a Christian, I don't think it's right for men or women to act like that

only embarassing picture itt

>trump bringing Eggman together with his family

He's already making America great.

>Apple cuck
Something gay is going on, you'd probably enjoy it

I don't think you wanna know

What is egg mans snap?

An alt right jew

how can bernie cucks even compete?

I have a 4 year old iPad, I just wanted something comfortable to use in bed android tablets back then felt bulky. Also I'm not gay I think sodomy should be illegal.
Now you guys got me curious

>hernie supporters

Even the Bernie sanders faces on his shirt look scared

P Murt

lol

Morrakiu's appearance was a huge fucking disappointment.

typical democratic voters

Lmao. Can't imagine the guy on the right standing alone with everyone wondering why the fuck hes wearing a KKK shirt.

it's an ass hat