Marcelo Diaz crying on camera

Marcelo Diaz crying on camera

youtube.com/watch?v=7lgoPCWPhII

Other urls found in this thread:

biobiochile.cl/especial/noticias/copa-confederaciones/la-roja-copa-confederaciones/2017/07/02/ultimo-minuto-marcelo-diaz-se-suicida-en-camerines-de-estadio-krestovski-en-st-petesburgo.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn2YjOzNOC4
youtube.com/watch?v=kSvxpfhD3NQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sodoku when

literally who players fucking up in big matches make me sad

Not like this, not like this...

I hope he recovers, he will be needed in WC

Tant pis.

Big mistake but that's not the only thing he has done for the team. This country is full of rabid """fans""" though and quick to throw shit on anyway, so I'd be pretty bummed too desu

Yes we need more stupid mistakes please.

i prefer him to fucking up now in the confed than in the WC even if its just a quarter-finals or something like that. Fuckers need to learn that the tiqui-taca for defenses doesnt work with good teams.

>anyway
I meant anyone

Dunno what he tried to do. You can't make a mistake like that in a final

>crying over losing a meme cup to a C team

really chilli

claramente intento enganchar al delantero, pero le venia otro de atras y no se dio cuenta. Bravo le tuvo que haber gritado pero o no se dio cuenta o no lo escucho por la bulla en el estadio.

Me acorde de ese capitulo del anime Slam Dunk donde Sakuragi da mal el pase y Kainan les gana el partido.

> comparing the loss of a family member to a professional mistake

Chileans are truly subhumans.

his teammates missed 3 or 4 great chances to score in the 2nd half but instead kicked the ball into the crowd. his mistake is nothing

No, a goal changes everything. The pressure is on you and you are forced to risk more bc time is against your team

Don't cry marcelo :(

true. Chile has not a single decent striker, so no matter how many chances we can create, no one is going to score. We have no chance against Germany/Brazil like this.

> Viva CHILE mierda

What did he literally mean by this?

Probably crying cause he didn't get the chance to dig around in Emre Can's asshole

Forgot pic

I really missed Nicolás Castillo. He is such a good striker.

Without context this pic is legitimately questionable

i know that is the Germany B team, but not even the niggest player here would do that with the ball to waste time.

Castillo is a meme too. We are fucked. Our only hope is to qualify to the WC and hope Germany and Brazil die with meme teams.

with context it is legitimately questionable

Well to be fair they should have let Can be a little bitch on the ground instead of digging his ass

Why to Chileans only finger guys taller than them?

Frankly this is not as unnatural as you think.
When you happen to land on the ball and you have a bunch of people swarming you, your first instinct is to hunker down. Happens all the time.

>castillo meme
>top scorer in the chilean league
>top scorer in the mexican league

What kind of sub-human are you?

Keep justifying a turk

>liga mexicana
>lliga chilena
>no son memes

There probably was an element of timewasting in it, but still the unreasonable action here is the one by the chileans.

Again, he is not fingering him, it's just an optical effect. Are you all guys gay?

me on the right

Is that how you say hello in Chile?

>no sabe que el 100% de los goleadores chilenos fueron goleadores en esas ligas memes

tremendo retardo

>top scorer in the chilean league
>top scorer in the mexican league

Top hue

3 clubes en Europa, 3 fracasos.

Probably? Are you retard? Nigga holds the ball 30 secs. Watch by yourself:

si yo me acuerdo de dos sacos de mierda que hicieron eso: Pato Galaz y Chamagol Gonzalez. Hacian como 50 goles al año en Mexico, y cuando jugaban en la seleccion no podian hacerle ni un gol a Bolivia.

y >chupete suazo

He holds it for like 2 seconds. Then chileans rush over and try to grab it out from under him and he reacts by hunkering down. And then the ref blows the whistle and he even less reason to actually stand up.

He's finished.

found dead by suicide RIP
biobiochile.cl/especial/noticias/copa-confederaciones/la-roja-copa-confederaciones/2017/07/02/ultimo-minuto-marcelo-diaz-se-suicida-en-camerines-de-estadio-krestovski-en-st-petesburgo.shtml

>being this desperate to defend the indefensible

I honestly don't think it's that big a deal. Like I said, this happens all the time, like when a team is down 2 goals and scores one and the gk takes the ball from his goal and takes his time getting it back to the halfway line.
Play has stopped, players have no obligation to rush up and hand over the ball. Chileans were silly and naive to resort to this crap.

Chileans chimped out by trying to fill every orifice they can stick their little fingers in and you defend that? No wonder Europe keeps winning every world cup

literalmente te estás comiendo al 99% de los jugadores chilenos, incluidos zamorano, salas, vidal, sánchez, valdivia, etc.

jaque mate, pendejín

never seen a guy holding a ball like that, desu. not quite common/normal to me

shut up, your nt is irrelevant

He says "perro" a lot of times

Seeing grown men cry makes me sad. I cried like a bitch during the ending scene of The Bicycle Thief.

>at the same time, some other chilean monkey is defending jara thai-boxing his elbow into werners face and getting a lousy yellow even after VAR
>chile lost even though the refball was real

Emre Cam? the guy who had just kneed Sanchez' face?
Why are Germans obcessed with knees?
They eat the pig's knee as a delicacy, Schumacher kneed Battiston and now Can kneed Sanchez, to overcome fears that turk immigrates wouldn't be incorporated into the culture.
Fucking Germans

lol win a world cup for once

>They eat the pig's knee as a delicacy

huh

>some other chilean monkey is defending jara

Who's defending Jara, Germancuck?

please just try to defeat us for once

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn2YjOzNOC4

There's no one shorter than a Chilean

youtube.com/watch?v=kSvxpfhD3NQ

Chilean men average height > Mexican men average height

This pic is gold

Let's be objective

England football history > Chile football history

>tfw Chilel actually used to score

It doesn't matter, they suck nowadays.

Sebastian Gonzalez scored about 25 one year for Atlante that was his peak. He never came close again. Galaz never did anything. It's not like it matters. You haven't had a decent striker in god knows how long. Last WC you could have used Suazo or Paredes instead of that shitter from Italy.

That's not the knee though

shut up you filthy ape

t. manure customer

>refball
What? Germany literally cut the game and counterattacks by systematic use of fouls in mid area and top area, no yellow card. They also harmed Sanchez with no punishment, no yellow card.

Enjoy some muslim genetic, cuck.

Quick, somebody send this to FIFA so they can give Chile the trophy for having more corner kicks.

>talks about fouls

Nah, a team which does a mistake like that in a final doesn't deserve to win. However Germany did nothing impressive, just recieved a gift and scored, that's it. Let those German brats celebrate though

*scores goal*

No, I'm sorry, you seem to be really obsessed with Muslims so I hope you'll find one soon. Don't get the rest of your message but here's one tip from me for the future of your national team: try scoring, that's a good trick.

Though maybe in the future other statistics such as number of corner kicks, number of fouls or number of times your players stuck their fingers up an opposing players asshole will come into play which should indeed spell a golden future for Chile.

this has to violate the russian gay-propaganda ban

why do stindl and rudy look like weedy teenage pseudo-humans?

shit poor lad.

Germany is nothing special. Just forwards who can run fast and a defense which knows how to gather in its own area and blocks the goal net. It's like an organized African team if you ask me

They won't win WC 2018

>Germany is nothing special. Just forwards who can run fast and a defense which knows how to gather in its own area and blocks the goal net. It's like an organized African team if you ask me
ok, but who's better?
no south american team
not italy or holland
that leaves spain of 5-1 fame and france of inevitable meltdown fame

gulag when?

Argentina

They didn't even score by an own combination, it was a gift from a Chilean player

If this same German team doesn't improve and plays WC 2018, they have no chance

what happened years ago with Diaz? He mentioned something in the video

this is a fucking alternative squad

At least half of these guys will be in Germany's eleven. Mark my words

Please be nice to him Chile.

True. But dinosaurs need to accept the fact that they are gone and hardly come back.

We are far better than this germany team. A mistake gave them the goal, that's it. Without it they wouldn't have scored at all.

>We are far better than this germany team

kek you had 90 minutes to score and you didn't
you lost 1-0 to a youth team, they literally played a U23 against you and won, deal with it

Why did he even play today? He's literally the most replaceable member in the whole squad, all he does is pass the ball to the player next to him. He could have easily been replaced by Medel as CDM and Paulo Diaz could have played as CB since he had already done pretty decently.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
they just got lucky in those 2 finals. nutthugers are the worst kys.

That's Pizzi's fault. Didn't read the game quick enough to make the changes

gracias alemania

Por qué nos odian si no les hacemos nada? Cada vez que Chile pierde aparece toda latinoamerica más el resto de los CHIs no sólo para shitpostear, sino que para realmente expresar un odio que parece acumulado de años. No dañamos a nadie no entiendo por qué el odio.

Todos los paises latinoamericanos se odian entre ellos. No te victimices

b-but it werks

>No te victimices
Para nada, pero no entiendo la mala onda (el webeo ovbio que si) como si les hubiesemos ganado alguna guerra o algo así

Porque nuestro país es mejor que el suyo, pura envidia papu

Neither will your team :^)