Why do white ""people"" try to whitewash everything...

Why do white ""people"" try to whitewash everything? They successfully whitewashed meds and greeks now they think they're white. Now i started to notice that some whites started to whitewash some middle easterners and turks (western turkey is white because i'm a white subhuman who can't use his brain).

Seriously what the fuck is your problem?

What the fuck is your problem with whites, roach? Why are you so butthurt about them?

i really hate whites because they're retarded and ignorant. communicating with non-whites is much easier and more sophisticated, whites are just dumb.

We don't want your shit here on Sup Forums, whites, go create your own imageboard and don't come back.

Kys, insect

get lost, untermensch.

You do realize that this entire site was created by a white person right? Retard?
Holy shit, your stupidity is absolutely incredible.

No, you "kill yourself", Rus.
We non whites are fed up with your bullshit. We're tired of your threads about whiteness, we are tired of your low iq threads about non-white civilizations being white civilizations in your mind, we are tired of your "muh joos" threads.
get the fuck out of my website. you're bringing down the quality and average iq of this imageboard.
Now it's owned by a yellow person

All the time you make these shitty threads, what's the point of such behaviour? Are u having some sort of mental illness? Literally you, t*rks are worst posters here

That jap admin should ban all these roach assholes, i am really tired of this shitposters

you first asagilik herif

get life nerd.Go somewhere else.Meet people make friends.Go outside.

>We
Top fucking kek.That is some amazingly high levels of delusion.Every single group of people hates you Mehmet.The Greeks, the Armenians, the Arabs, the Kurds, and more.All of the countries that border you, HATE you.
>Now it's owned by a yellow person
No shit.But it was founded by a White person.You fucking mong.

GTFO normie piece of shit

roasted angry bitch KEK
feg troll müsün? yoksa ciddi mi ? beyazlar kadınlar çok hoş AMA

>Meet people make friends.Go outside.
You should take your own advice Mehmet.But you're to mentally ill to leave your home :^)

Who created it by copying and pasting code from the nips

hacum intte yemlemek çok zor pole göre ortalama iq seviyesi daha yüksek o yüzden yemlere biraz zaman harcıyorum :DDD

>We write symphonies. We pursue innovation. We celebrate our ancient heroes, embrace our timeless traditions and customs, and always seek to explore and discover brand-new frontiers.

>We reward brilliance. We strive for excellence, and cherish inspiring works of art that honor God. We treasure the rule of law and protect the right to free speech and free expression.

>We empower women as pillars of our society and of our success. We put faith and family, not government and bureaucracy, at the center of our lives. And we debate everything. We challenge everything. We seek to know everything so that we can better know ourselves.

>And above all, we value the dignity of every human life, protect the rights of every person, and share the hope of every soul to live in freedom. That is who we are. Those are the priceless ties that bind us together as nations, as allies, and as a civilization.

You can rot in your cave cockroach. You can adapt or fuck off.

niye polde yemlemiyorsun ? daha çok you alırsın.

>The Egyptians were White.
>The Harappans were White.
>The Sumerians were White.
Don't listen to the bullshit Jewish propaganda that says these were all shitskins.
Sources: stormfront.org

>Who created it by copying and pasting code from the nips
2chan, the chan board that inspired this one is nothing like Sup Forums.So moot didn't "copy and paste" anything, Chang.

pol da yemlerseniz seve seve izlerim.

Whites will get slaughtered like pigs on streets in my lifetime

>we

Those are all western european achievements.

götü yanık hademe saniyesinde ban atıyor

burada baitlemiştim ama ban yemedim galiba şanslıydım.

>Germs invented book burning

Come to circle-jerk with Jorge, Roachie? Too bad you're stuck in your third world islamic dictatorship, and can't leave.Sad!

>it's another "retards can't into google" episode

bump

don't bump this shit thread

If you want to be associated with people like Arabs that's your prerogative mate. I'm half Turkish Cypriot, and can pass as white. There's no way I'd associate myself with the likes of Morroccans and Tunisians and Gulf morons out of a sense of "non-white pride".

Are you delusional?

Wasn't Chopin a Pole?

I like whites

>not getting the obvious bait
>not even reading the turkish part in the posts

amınakoyim ev zencileri her yerde

>Now it's owned by a yellow person
and yellow only consider white their "equal" ;)