Are we the most tortured sports region in the country? No NFL title for 22 years

Are we the most tortured sports region in the country? No NFL title for 22 years

lol

You dont deserve one because theres too many gays there

stupid baltimore

>God punishes gays during the 80s
>80s was golden age for the 49ers

nigger wat.

what is worse. tampa bay area or bay area?

Yes

This.

I support Cleveland teams and I still say Buffalo is worse.

yes what?

Lakers 16
Bay Area 17

Pathetic

>"worst sports region in the country"
>Golden State Warriors are the best basketball team in the country

Choose one.

Football: Cleveland/Buffalo
Basketball: Seattle
Baseball: Seattle/Montreal
Hockey: Who cares lel

Cleveland teams aren't all bad, it's just the >Browns

Hockey is also Bay Area, poor Shorks :'(

>Football: Cleveland/Buffalo

I'd argue that Minnesota has been more tortured than both of those franchises. They've at least made the NFC tittle game a couple times this millennium. It's more torturous to be built up then knocked down than to never be built up at all

I'm basing it off of pain, mostly. Cleveland was really good at times back in the 50's, but they quickly became mediocre and then were relocated once. the expansion browns have been shit ever since.

Outside of the Kelly years, the Bills have been flat out garbage. Minnesota is definitely up there, but they have had more years of sustained success.

>but they have had more years of sustained success

To me that would make it more painful

i once saw that Toronto was considered the worst sports market. I think because other towns that loose a lot at least have cheap tickets.

San Diego for Football/Baseball too

I'd throw the bengals into the mix of tortured NFL. They were complete trash in the 90s but usually get close to or make the playoffs only to crash and burn

Seattle is not a tortured basketball town, it was murdered. I cri evrytim ;_;