Please fuck off

Still nothing

screencapped

i feel your pain

>mcCawk has a ring
>javale mcgoat has a ring

>westbroom doesn't

I wonder how it feels to be a rookie on a team that immediately wins a ring

It feels like you didn't really do anything.

i miss dlo bros i don't think magic is a good GM. look at the shitty dodgers

I heard the McGregor poster killed himself

>watching bucks highlights
>those sweet Parker and Giannis hookups
>Parker out til at least January and likely won't be the same player athletically

It's not fair. They had insane chemistry on offense. Why do Jabari's knees keep exploding

Rondo talked about it before. Didn't feel like it was his ring and never got distracted by it, always stayed hungry and wanted the starting job at PG.

Probably doesn't really care about it as much more than a thing he can bring up for banter with other players.

Dodgers in 1st place and unironically one of the best teams in the MLB right now nigga

No one seriously believes D'Lo for capspace is a good idea.

>Blocks your summer league

Houston is going to bust so fucking hard. CP3 is the Barkley of this generation

>actually wanting the Spurs to do anything major in free agency

They tried that a few years ago and wound up with Aldridge. I think I'm done with the idea of the Spurs making moves in free agency. They're better off building through the draft and through fringe signings of Euros nobody has heard of.

Monroe for deng k?

NANO

>Rondo is 31 years old

lol

This draft was a fucking bust. Two of the top 3 players can't stay healthy, Wiggins has disappointed in pretty much every area and everyone else just fucking sucks

>Fox
>literally Elfrid Payton
>Jackson
>yet another overrated UNC meme
>Giles
>bust with bad knees
>Mason
>typical overhyped senior prospect that won't do anything in the NBA

>the entirety of the '13 draft

Doesn't work anymore because a lot of the good international players are being drafted earlier. No more unheard euro gems. What Pop needs to do is build strictly around Kawhi. Give the man shooters.

I still think Gordon can be a good player but he needs to take the Qualifying Offer next year and get the fuck outta Orlando. That franchise has no idea what it's doing

>>literally Elfrid Payton
>tfw that name seems familiar
>tfw I look him up and remember that he's still on the Magic
>tfw the Magic are still where they've been since Dwight left

Weren't the Magic supposed to be rebuilding? Did they ever actually rebuild? And how come I didn't notice if they did?

>my "to watch" list

is there something you would recommend to see first?

they stacked forwards and were shit enough for mid lottery but never bad enough to get a real star

their scouting department is shit, took aaron gordon over smart and randle and then tried to make him a SF

i think they got that lanky noel lite guy in the draft, he looked good in summer league though

should i go to sleep? or is waiters getting signed within the next 20 mins pst?

They are still rebuilding, this is why tanking/rebuilding is tough. Sometimes you get franchise players in the lottery and other times you get Elfrid Payton

look at their picks lmao

stay the fuck up

>trading away saric and sabonis
JUST

Jesus christ. Magic is forever cursed with bad management.

Stop watching pussy ass pedo anime and watch some manly anime, that's what I recommend.

Oladipo and Saric are literally the only people on this list I've heard of. Who the fuck are the rest of these guys?

I just caught up on Hero Academia and AOT pls don't bully

Is Hezonja still overseas or is he here?

To be fair, all the top draft prospects this decade have been beyond awful.

This is the decade of sleeper stars.

Carmelo should sign with the rockets so their first 3 positions will be stacked.

>Harden and Melo on the floor at the same time

Fucking lmfao what a disaster that would fucking be.

>that ainge like track record

wait a minute

Not just that.

But CP3, Harden, and Melo.
The most ball dominant trio of all time. Would be horrible to watch.

>Hezonja never turned into the GOAT he was supposed to be

He played all season last season m8

you guys have never seen the hornets/bobcats drafting then lmao

this is what i picture everyone who posts on /nba/ looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=0i-vS6uPJCc

Melo is a very capable offball player can't play d though

don't worry bruh the Rockets have to Coach of theYear in d'Antoni. he's so good his starting five collapsed in a home game against the kawhi-less spurs because a 40 year old man blocked a 3-pointer

Either they'd make it work and the Rockets would win a championship, or they wouldn't make it work and the team would rip apart into petty bickering and tribal chiefdoms before the All-Star Break. That Rockets team would be feast or famine, there's no middle ground.

There wouldn't be a single feast and they aren't even close to winning a championship.

Stop posting right now

>rockets get better
>celtics stay the same

is this the power of the morey family tree?

Daily reminder

The Magic traded Oladipo, Ilyasova and Sabonis for Ibaka. They then traded Ibaka for Terrence Ross and the Raptors 2017 pick. Then they traded that draft pick to the 76ers for a 2020 first round protected Thunder pick and a 2020 second round pick either from the Nets or Knicks the less favorable of the two.

The Thunder traded Ibaka, got Oladipo, Ilyasova and Sabonis. They traded Illyasova and a conditional first round pick for Jerami Grant. They traded Oladipo and Sabonis for Paul George.

the morey family tree is so elite...hinkie...moray ...good lord...

Offense would play out like this imo

CP3/Harden brings the ball up -> Run a flex -> Melo gets the ball for a jumper or Melo passes it out to CP3 or a Harden slash

it sure is

>he played all last season

sorry to hear that

yes and that's not even considering Hinkie started out there

now that millsap is off the board, here's what might happen

>LMA to atlanta for not much (maybe belinelli and a pick)
>gallinari to san antonio

atlanta is now fully depleted. like, fully. their only players of note are bazemore and schröder. schröder is basically fool's gold, but he also legit is a good pick and roll point guard. PATFO and budenholzer are still close. atlanta doesn't seem too inclined to tank. so i think trading LMA to atlanta is an option. he'd be the legit number one option there again, especially now that the east has gotten even weaker. there's no forward or center who could steal his show. i could see him thrive there.

means that there'd be a hole to fill at power forward for san antonio. with millsap joining the nuggets, gallinari returning there seems unlikely. he's in talks with the clippers but it feels like he'd be a bad fit there. he's better as a power forward these days and they just gave griffin a supermax, plus they could only offer a MLE while gallinari opted out of 16M in denver to earn more, not less. they might be depending on a sign and trade deal with denver. but messina is gallinari's coach in the national team, and i've read interviews in the past of both where they where talking highly of each other. with LMA in atlanta, the spurs could basically offer gallinari a contract in the LMA range of 18-20M.

aldridge and gallinari are fairly similar production-wise, though LMA is the better defender and gallinari is even worse rebounder. but LMA got better at defense while playing in the spurs scheme, so there's room to grow there. still means the spurs would need to find a good rebounder to start at center. might have to take a chance with guys like thomas robinson or willie reed.

this is all still depending on what simmons decides.

>But CP3, Harden, and Melo.
The most ball dominant trio of all time. Would be horrible to watch.
It would be a game inside a game.

Rockets are worse. Their meme system is completely compromised and CP3 and Harden doesn't make sense at all, he's injury prone, and they lost their depth that won them all their regular season games and the first round.

Morey is a hack, please get some damn sense.

hyouka, tamako love story, honey and clover, konosuba in that order

Every season needs a drama filled train wreck. I was worried we wouldn't have one this season with Phil being fired and all, but luckily Houston will do it

thank you based sausage, I will take this into account

>Gallinari with spurs
Interesting pairing.

Why on earth did they trade the Raptors pick?

kawaii

Budenholzer has basically relinquished most of his power, wouldn't be surprised if he is out as couch soon.

goodnight /nba/

Now I want the Melo to Houston trade to happen.

I'll wait for the Harden and Paul infighting rumors and D'Antoni Melo drama to happen. Antoni would probably plan to leave as soon as they trade for Melo, especially after he dissed him at the Awards Show.

always had that on my list but i had concerns about his defense. might still work with a plus defender at center. gallinari is taking a ton of threes at a good clip though and he's willing to share and move the ball, so that might unfuck the spacing on offense for the starting five. the league-best defense might have a bit of a wiggle room to trade offense for defense.

Because they're a rudderless franchise that's changed GMs multiple times. They're basically the Knicks but they don't have the pressure of the media breathing down their necks so they don't have much of a media circus surrounding the team.

>doubting the Red Auerbach family tree

lmao

the what

night

it's true, they also aren't even trying to build a spurs-of-the-east culture anymore. it's weird, we haven't heard anything from atlanta all off-season. no FA meetings despite all the cap space, no signings, no nothing. they might be tanking.

The family tree of the first NBA GM to play 5D chess

>millsap makijg $30mil a year
jesus christ what a joke

Atlanta is depleted I guess.

i don't think they'll tank as blatantly as the 6ers did in years past but I think they realize they need to acquire some young talent now and they're not in a position to sign any major free agents

they also have some of the worst fan attendance...i wonder if they would consider moving them to Seattle...

Only first two years are guaranteed, not a bad deal. Minnesota should've went after him harder for that price.

I am mega high and I believe that the celtics won't get hayward

>smoking weed

Ah yes, I was 5 once too

At this point I would trade Aldridge for Brittney Griner straight up

They tried to be spurs east but forgot to get an Admiral, Duncan, Kawhi, etc. and kept getting bitch smacked by Lebron. It's sad really. They were a respectable team but could never get a big fish when in today's game you need at least 2 big fish

You need 4 fish just to take down Lebron

The funny thing is hard this guy tanked his value, he's lucky he has few years left on his deal desu

these women tryna scheme cause i look like dawson creek

This, it's 2017, if you're not eating your weed you're doing it wrong

What is it - East is shit because of everyone is scared of Lebron? or is Lebron overrated and he's lucky he plays in the East?

yeah i respect them for what they did, they fully committed to team basketball and ball movement like no one else, before the warriors did it better with better personnel. still, i respect it. kinda sad to see them eating shit now.

Maybe she just has to sing, for the sake of the song
And who do I think that I am to decide that she's wrong