Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SAa_7aBZY8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its Narcissistcore

Decently funny, something to watch when you're high I guess. Good quotes

Fabulously hilarious premise. Horribly cringeworthy execution.

Wasn't supposed to be a documentary

it's just like real life!! xp

Pretty much invented the term fedoracore alongside God Bless America.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

preaches against the dangers of racemixing

really makes me think

boring

It has Terry Crews

Pretty comfy comedy. Sold it for me when they went to the time machine.

exactly this

I love the idea of it, but it simply wasn't good.

You talk like a fag and your shits retarded.

Pseudo intellectuals want over it and pretend it's a deeper movie than it is.

But really it's just one of the best comedies of the time.

>Pseudo intellectuals want over it and pretend it's a deeper movie than it is.
no they don't
>But really it's just one of the best comedies of the time.
no it isn't

It's not a very good movie after the opening, but it raises a good question and the fact that these dolts have now elected a TV game show host as pesident of the US of A is an indication that its basic premise is 100% correct.

Thank you for confirming that there is still some sanity left in Sup Forums

Mike Judge is an absolute mad man. He made a movie with the sole purpose of being a huge meta joke involving a fanbase of the average person claiming it's becoming a reality unaware they're the ones it's making fun of.

Reminder that they elected a B movie actor as president in the 70's as well (Reagan)
So thing are not that worse than before.

good idea, horrible movie.

Good start but then it becomes just ok

I really doubt the idea that it's making fun of average people is lost on most viewers. I don't think people would like the movie if they didn't understand that.

Every single person I've seen who actually likes this movie are the people it makes fun of.
The same kind of people who like mass produced focus group disney garbage.

you see, a pimp's love is very different from that of a square

>I really doubt the idea that it's making fun of average people is lost on most viewers

No it's making fun of the mindset of the average person thinking everyone else is getting dumber without realizing tons of people think that. That's the joke, the movie doesn't support the view of the world getting dumber it's making fun of the people who maintain that view by pointing out how absurd it is and having them claim the movie is becoming reality as the punchline.

Us educated starbucks sippers, amirite?
youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

the premise is already scientifically unfeasible, so from there it shouldve been obvious this is something that pseudointellectuals would masturbate over to make themselves feel like they're smart

Apart from Trump having the mind of a child, as well as being as retarded as Reagan.

Feed me more.

This movie poses that the smart will die out because the stupid will breed excessively. Really, the upper classes will buy increasingly expensive creature comforts and the lower classes will die sooner and sooner in greater and greater amounts as the environment slowly dwindles

Make that movie. It sounds fun

They already did and it fucking sucked.

Why don't the poor just get creature comforts too?

>pic related

underrated

It's more a satire on how intellectuals view stupid people

It's making fun of both sides.

at least Reagan was a two term governor of California

Trump hasn't done shit but license his name

not an argument
not an argument

That's one element of the movie, but he's also making fun of dumb people. He's saying that they're both lazy and bad in their own way.

>the fact that these dolts have now elected a TV game show host as pesident of the US of A is an indication that its basic premise is 100% correct.

>Thank you for confirming that there is still some sanity left in Sup Forums

Is that Beans?

DRUMPF BABBYS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!

Is Luke Wilson still alive?

>DUDE EVERYONE IS SO DUMB AND IM SMART LMAO

Pretension; the movie

>It's impossible for people to get dumber!
>He says while standards around the world are dropping so dumb third world immigrants being imported into their schools don't appear to be failing the tests

It's a shame that Trump is going to get blamed for it if liberals ever get their heads out of their asses and notice.

Have Trumpshits replaced SJW as the most easily trolled and butthurt group on the internet? This thread confirms it.

>y-you guys think you're so smart with your 10 year old movie that makes us look so dumb

Reminder that Mike Judge is a conservative and Infowars fan and he was making fun of liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=SAa_7aBZY8g

Incredibly stupid, but incredibly brilliant at the same time.

Game show is a fine occupation. Especially a secondary occupation to being a real estate magnate.

OW MY BALLS!

>freeeee why fye
SEND THEM BACK

>redditor thinks we are butthurt when responding to his baits

He is libertarian, far from conservative

>not an argument
Nigger, pointing out that Trump hosted a TV show is in itself not an argument. This is not the first, nor will it be the last time we've elected a star from hollywood.

If you're not getting arguments, it's mostly because you haven't put forth one to begin with.

HELLO IS THIS THE SHITPOST BOARD

Perhaps, but libertarians are even further away from liberals than conservatives are.

No this is patrick xD

let them have it. I mean it's the first time they're allowed on the computer without adult supervision.

at least hes not a nigerian muslim