So now that NN is going down the shitter what will this change for music and no don't dare fucking say "nuthin will...

So now that NN is going down the shitter what will this change for music and no don't dare fucking say "nuthin will change guise you are overreacting lolo" when comcast basically said they will throttle your speed however they see fit.

twitter.com/henshaw/status/941133127283564544

Comcast no longer promises to:

-Not throttle back the speed at which content comes to you
-Not prioritize Internet traffic or create paid fast lanes
-Make internet accessible to low income families

will probably hurt soundcloud rappers from reappearing, or for any artist who depends on streaming or youtube for success
depending on how hardly we're hit with the bullshit it might kill music videos for good, or at least damage their popularity (since they're only really relevant on the internet these days)

There will be a lot more artists on the streets selling cd's

please no

But her emails!!!!

please care about this ree!!1

how to prevent this
>STOP LISTENING TO COMMERCIAL GARBAGE
>start listening to real artists, that don't have insanely huge corporations backing (more like owning) them.
real musicians will not sue you if you download anything from them.
but remember it's also cool to support what you like.

Damn... the Comcast guys just broke into my house and told me to give them 500 bucks for Sup Forums or else they're taking my router... I should've listened to Reddit and signed the petition... well I guess this is farewell guys

Truly the end of the internet

I remember back in 2014 when it was impossible to listen to music on the internet. 2014 internet was complete hell.

No but I do remember my terrible upload speed making it impossible to be a part of private trackers

use soulseek

Instagram and Twitter have become more important than any music streaming platform, at least for soundcloud artists. As long as they're a meme, they'll be a hit.

I did use soulseek and still do, but I had invites to those sites and couldn't do anything with them. I downloaded those Beatles remasters when they all came out and then jumped ship. it would have been nice to atleast have the option

you are and did not miss anything.
the only good private trackers are those with specific content (metal, pop, rock, punk etc.)
the last good one that had fucking everything was Oink.

>hello, i'm user, i spout random bullshit no one ever agreed with, and don't even give any argument for it and call it a post
Why did God give you the ability of language betrays me.

FUCK OFF REDDIT

gonna cut my dick off to own libs

Murifats deserve it, t b h. Y'all fucked the world.

I stopped breathing because libtards were doing it.Take that soyboys!

>being a rural or suburban retard with no options