100% proof that Conor will defeat Floyd

Conor is already in his head and Floyd is already filled with self-doubt. Remember, fighting is 90% mental, if you are mentally weak and allow fear, doubt and negativity to enter your mind you will lose. This is a sure sign that Conor has already won as Floyd is already broken.

youtube.com/watch?v=9GbnO5Vr5BY&

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsjoe.ie/mma/comment-conor-mcgregor-said-theyre-now-realises-nate-diaz-special-92220
youtube.com/watch?v=PyH5hP6LUf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only way this potato nigger wins is if the fight is fixed
which after the other night is a high probability

I hate that modern american fag accent.

hey pleb how about you go and watch the video before commenting

floyd already sounds defeated, do you think the old floyd would have posted this?

>fighting is 90% mental
i stopped reading your post after you proved you were a dumbass that should be ignored

Oh shit Oh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT mayweather SHOOK
SHOOK
H
O
O
K

old man mayweather be like selling wolf tickets or whatever

>if you beat me you can be the A side in the rematch
omg he admitted he will loose!!!
>doesn't hit as hard as nate diaz
he doesn't do the chokehold as him either!
>Emanuel Augustus
wow you really stomped the sweet science there..
>corner has taking at least 100 shot with more force than floyds. 100 shots = granite chin
now i know why cotto and mosley lost.
sometimes it even seems like Corner doesn't have a rhytm.
wow..
>michael jai white landing a punch on Kimbos fist
damn how will FLoyd cope with that tho!
>corners footwork.. sliding effortlessly with no hang time in its step or movements. no uneven weight distribution.
He's like a 154 pound Rigondeaux.
>he's like a phantom
Nate literally choked a ghost.
>corner is really not like Emanuel Augustus
oh ok..
>but Floyd has admitted he was confused by Emanuel Augustus
and Emanuel Augustus was 22-16-4! corners record is way better than that.
>corner uses karate
didn't bruce lee use karate? Karate >>>>> boxing
>floyd has said "their all the same"
sportsjoe.ie/mma/comment-conor-mcgregor-said-theyre-now-realises-nate-diaz-special-92220
>floyds face when he talks about corner
same face as the last fight.
>floyd hs been and hell of a contender
yes all those belts he contended for doesn't matter when he meets the double champ. has floyd ever held belts in two divisions at the same time. i don't think so..

wow bois. i think its a crispy clean lock for corner

he was talking like that when he was promoting that lame berto fight. oh berto was a great boxer and a big challenge for floyd. lulz. but i guess corner is not berto..

>Getting baited this hard by based Floyd

Autism

thanks

>he was just trying to promote the fight
>he was just trying to bait conor
>floyd is playing 34D chess!!!!!!!!!!!!!
t. brainlets

do you think a busted up 40 year nigger is smart enough to play mind games on a master like conor?

you mayfaggot fans are embarrassing yourselves. the old floyd would have been laughing at conor and talking about how the fight is easy money or that he doesn't even need to train for conor but instead he's praising conor and making him a serious threat.

Same shit they said about Klitschko before he got punched out by our boy AJ.

>ZOMG HE'S SOO STRONG AND SILENT HE'S WON THE MENTAL GAME!
>ZOMG AJ'S FLUSTERED HE'S ALREADY WON.

If Money Man Mayweather came back full time he would still beat, Canelo, GGG, Pacman and those other lames, this is a joke right

49-1

to build the fight, literal retard

never reproduce

>building the fight by basically admitting that you could lose
lmao

i bet you're also going to be making excuses when conor makes floyd stutter like a bitch during the press conference. 'he's just ALLOWING mcgregor to beat him down mentally!'

floyd can't even read do you honestly think he has the mental capacity to think this far ahead?

you shouldn't reproduce as you are probable a negro

Klitschko has never done what McGregor has done. McGregor has predicted the outcome of a lot of his fights in incredible detail, the only person who has come close to this is probably Ali or Tyson.

BTW even if you think Floyd is acting weak and doubting himself to make Conor seem competitive and to sell the fight, it's still an awful strategy. The subconscious will believe whatever you feed it and work with the universe to manifest it into reality, Floyd has just implanted the image of him losing to Conor and getting a rematch in the minds of millions of people just by saying that. That's bad for him. He needs to reverse this ASAP.

If you look at Conor's instagram he is doing the opposite. In his mind he has already won. You will NEVER hear Conor doubt himself like this. EVER. There's a reason for that.

Interesting video. Maybe they are not going fight at all but sell a WWE match.

yes because thats what he did against champions and future HoF'ers so obviously he would the same at a 0-0 Karateboi
if you think ahead i'm sure it looks really bright.
Floyd has predicted he would win every fight he has every fought. he has a pretty good track record. how many boxing matches has 0-0 predicted he would win?
>in his mind he has already won
like with nate?
youtube.com/watch?v=PyH5hP6LUf0

Anybody that thinks that Connor has even the smallest chance of winning the fight is a complete mong, and should stop commenting.

I like Connor, and I prefer MMA to boxing, but Connor is going to be schooled, big time.

I hate Mayweather, but he is exactly the sort of opponent that Connor will lose to. He doesn't want to go toe-to-toe, he's defensive, fast, and very very tricky. He will make Connor look clumsy as fuck before pecking him to death.

Connor has snorted 1 line of coke too many, and stands to eat one fuck huge piece of humble pie once this is done.

Looks like Conor is bulking up... He will be an inflexible standing target for Floyd.

Conner is stepping into a Boxing ring though. He's not a boxer no matter how good an MMA figher he is. Floyd is a Boxer and by Boxing rules he will school Conner the same way Conner would school Floyd if he tried to step into the octagon.

>100% proof that some one handed irish mma dude with a chaotic lifestyle, limited boxing experience and no stamina will defeat the best defensive boxer of this generation
kek

and his two biggest ko's was counter punches..

>wins grueling 25 minute fight vs a triathlon enthusiast
>no stamina

>mfw MMAnlets will watch their hero get BLACKED in front of millions

Mayweather wants the hype for Conor to build up though. He does this for pretty much every opponent to make it look like they're going to be the guy to give him his first L. He knows full well that most people only pay to see his fights in the hope that they get to see him lose. He's not book smart, but he's very smart when it comes to the business of boxing and promoting himself. It's a big part of why he's made so much damn money despite his defense-first boxing style that bores the shit out of most people.