Punk

Fav punk albums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4b5dUtAjJJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sadly, still relevant today as it was 37 years ago.

Great album. Great band.

All these SJWs need to hear Forgotten Hero!

only d-beat is real

God, Olga's voice can be downright annoying.
That Being said, it's been over 20 years since The Toy Dolls played in the U.S. I hope they come back soon.

I prefer "Dis" core

its sad that 4 skins is the last real skinhead band that didn't care about politics or skin color

disfear and disrupt are the only good disclones

You mean they're still playing? Shieeet

probably the best album of dead kennedys

Excuse me?
I'm sorry, but I couldn't hear you over the sound of one of the best Oi! songs by one of the best Oi! bands that not only didn't care about politics, or skin color, but one of the bands that inspired and influenced The 4 Skins.

Could I be mistaken?

Hard to say. My favourite short play ever is probably pic related, but for "full-lengths" (which doesn't really mean much in this genre) it's too tough to decide.

in my defence i wrote the last skinhead band

to all me swedish fags

this has been my faorite album recently, is there really anything similar aside from their other albums, the only thing I can think of is Rites of Spring

This or Replacement's Let it Be would have to be my favorite

best actual punk band

ITT: oogles and vegans

yeah i definitely need a holiday in cambodia.

Alright, I'll give you that, but what about bands like The Last Resort and The Gonads? (And don't site Hitler Was a Homo. That was meant as sarcasm) What about Max Splodge and Splodgenessabound? I don't remember any of these bands making any remarks about politics or race.

Willful Neglect is reminiscent of early Husker Du, but more Land Speed Record era.

Also Samiam and Dag Nasty come to mind.

TAKE THAT, HUSKERS!

i stand corrected

does this count. if not then 13 songs

Nomeansno's "Wrong" and The Nation Of Ulysses' "Plays Pretty For Baby" are the GOAT punk albums.

Best in thread desu

god tier
youtube.com/watch?v=4b5dUtAjJJI

my nigger