B4 HE GO NUKLEAR DRUMPF
LETS FACE IT
HE RAYCIST
HE GOT MANSIONZ AND MONY
SKIN ORINGE DAT FUNNY
EM READY
MUMS SPAGHETTI

Good post

Bahaha. I see the Trumpets are still buttmad over the track. Must've really hurt.

Or maybe because the track is hilariously bad

The track sounds somewhat good, but the lyrics show that eminem knows fucking nothing about politics or trump.

Go to bed Marshall

t. Swamp butts

The best part about that freestyle was the coffee pot line lmao

Embarrassing

FHUUUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

DRUMPF
B T F O
T
F
O

>fuck Trump and fuck republicans

FTFY. White democrats are fine.

Trump is whatever, but the track is serious cringe boys

IMPEACH EMINEM

>being a democrap

THAT'S

he looks like a retarded bitch in that photo

AN

#rent free amarite? XXXD

PART AND PARCEL

>being a republicunt

Actual retardation.

>Not being an individual

Actually collectivist

>blindly sucking Trump dick makes you an individual

kek

HOW WILL BDLUMPFKINS EVER RECOVER????

wall street bankers and corrupt CEO's usually vote democrat retard

>inb4 mods move this thread to Sup Forums

Kek, I guess that's why democrats keep passing tax cuts for the rich. OH WAIT, THAT'S JUST YOUR TEAM.

>"THAT'S JUST YOUR TEAM."
>assuming that i have a team

>reading comprehension

I hate politics today.

If you arent on my team, you are on the enemy team.

>COLLECTIVIST!

>reading comprehension

>"HAVE A NICE DAY"
>assuming I own a day of the week that I can therefore make nice

This is how retarded you sound.

>having a competent understanding of written language
>your brain

Pick one

Them: Fuck cats!
You: So you like dogs!

That is ACTUALLY retarded.

What is it with trumplets and their ability to get more offended at stupid shit than the left-wing outrage culture they supposedly hate

>Getting mad over stupid shit
>Getting stupid mad over shit

There is a difference. Prime idiocy is simply insufferable on a human level, far beyond any partisanship.

what are you even saying

When that orange dick has been up your ass for so long, you stop making any sense.

I'm saying that the two aren't the same.

i'd put my fist through his face so hard it fixes his teeth

Soyboy

no they aren't, but trumplestiltskins do both

Numale

the author of this post

>Bahaha.

at least I have the critical thinking skills not to vote a moron into office

Cuck

Estronaut

the irony here is that you're offended by a trump supporter's offense
relax, my dude. none of this matters.

how exactly am i offended? just laughing at grumpy trumpies

Beta

thanks chad

He IS a retarded bitch.

>trumplets
>grumpy trumpies
see this is why I'm thinking you're offended. you're doing the same thing a trump supporter does when they call a left-leaning person a "cuck" or "soyboy." you're laughing at them on an online forum because you lack the ability to socialize and talk about politics to other people rationally, in person. you seem to care about politics, even if it's surface level, but devolving into the same ad hominem attacks that others do online just makes you look childish and offended.

>talking about US politics rationally
you're implying this is a thing that can be done. Until the two-party system dies, this is what we are left with.

Difference is I am making fun of someone for specifically supporting trump, which if you know anything about politics, you would know is the first sign of an idiot. The words 'cuck' and 'soyboy' actually have fuck all to do with politics, so you can't really compare the two.

Good on you for trying to bring reason into a conversation about donald trump, but a reasonable person would know that is futile.

You should blow your poor brain to pieces for using the phrase grumpy trumpies, pls apologize to your folks in the note

why? did you feel patronised? or have you realised just how grumpy of a trumpy you are?

>Democrats aren't right wing idpol capitalists who use drones

[IDEOLOGY INTENSIFIES]

fuck grumpf xDDD

thanks for proving my point, trumpoline.

Imagine being this mad over a shitty freestyle.

fat people shouldn't be allowed to publicly defend any sort of political opinion, they only destroy said line of opinion's public image

What is the problem with this image? Vidya? Oooohhhh cringe! XD

>What is the problem with this image
Sup Forumstards, everyone.

>drumpftards take the bait
>underage /leftypol/ also takes the bait

please just have a war already and rid us of your stupidity

Eminemposting is just Sup Forums equivalent Of Colbertposting, it's a pretty funny meme

>Difference is I am making fun of someone for specifically supporting trump, which if you know anything about politics, you would know is the first sign of an idiot
a lot of trump supporters voted for trump out of ignorance. if you know anything about politics, you should be attempting to educate people. the people who end up spouting off buzzwords like "cuck" or "grumpy trumpy" are usually not worth anyone's time; their use of those kinds of dialogue are generally indicative of inability to actually talk about politics, and their inability to explain their stances without sounding like an idiot.
you can have reasonable conversations about donald trump, it happens quite often in the classroom or when talking to people irl. it seems as though your only experiences with people who hold differing opinions are from the internet.
I'm telling you, bub, posting stuff like
will only ever get responses like

I should really correct myself. You're implying that I give a flying shit what a trump supporter thinks about anything.
>You can have a reasonable conversation about trump
I'd have an easier time getting the weather forecast from half a brick.

That's Em? What the hell happened to him, he looks like a slav electronics seller.

You are just a close minded as they are. The fact that you cant see it is ironic or youre a stupid troll.

what track are you guys talking about? i don't feel like listening to the whole album

I just like triggering the parasitic trumplins that seem to seep out of the woodwork and into my way.

as you can see it worked perfectly. thanks you redneck retards!

then you're just as close-minded and ignorant as the trump supporters you "trigger"

that's right.

I'm just not naive enough to think that being rational and open-minded is a useful thing in modern society anymore. We pretend that's a good thing, but you just need to look at who is sitting in the White House now to know that's not true.

Turns out that being called closed-minded and ignorant doesn't matter when you stop giving a shit what other people think.

>I'm just not naive enough to think that being rational and open-minded is a useful thing in modern society anymore.
lol. you're so sheltered it's cute, honestly. you've never talked to anyone irl about politics, have you?

>lol
please go back. I think the_donald is the place where your kind amass.

or keep deluding yourself on to your moral high horse and pretend you're 'above' both parties with your infinite intellect. Oh wait, you didn't actually counter my point at all.

because your point is grounded in close-mindedness, you even explicitly agreed with me when I called you close-minded. I had already hoped that you would cut the bullshit out, but lo and behold, when I said
>the people who end up spouting off buzzwords like "cuck" or "grumpy trumpy" are usually not worth anyone's time"
it turns out that you're one of those people not worth anyone's time.
>the_donald
what is it about my posts that makes you think I'm a trump supporter, hmm? the place where my kind amass are at local city and state meeting, engaging in discourse with people who care about making things right. not a far right or far left echo chamber on reddit.
and yes, I am better than you. I know who my local politicians are, I attend town hall meetings, I volunteer to help my community. what do you do?

I was going to be rude and tell you I've triggered you, but clearly you feel riled up enough to try and really attack my stance without really knowing what it is.

I just don't care anymore. I tried campaigning for Bernie, I tried to convince my friends and family. It's futile. You're up against decades of indoctrination from the media and government propaganda. You're up against the 1%, you're up against big money. It's over. It's been over since the 80s.

I'll join the riots when they happen, but everything else is pointless. At least let me have some fun by making fun of the idiots that voted trump into power.

start local, start small. you can change minds, trust me.

I tried, man. I'm checking out. I'll always state my opinion when it is brought up, but it's a stressor I have no control over.

The fact that Trump supporters are so insistent on constantly mocking literally anything that goes against Trump shows genuinely how much it hurts them and how much they let the man dictate their own beliefs

How Eminem pictures Revival

What it actually is

sminem was omen of eminem's bad album

why are liberals unable to understand when they're being mad fun of?

>2017
>still supporting trump

I was looking at some of the Facebook comments on a lot of major news sources when net neutrality went down. I literally saw people supporting it just because Trump in the FCC were against it these people will literally sign away their rights in the rights of others just to piss off liberals. That's how fucking retarded they are, I'm not being a typical liberal Democrat but I will say that after all this time still Stomps me that people still haven't figured out that voting for Republicans is voting against favor. Like being against Universal Healthcare,free college( and the rampant anti-intellectual isim) the rights of trans and gay people, and refusing to notice the issues with gun control (always worse case, like banning ALL guns, muh second amendment) all while brandishing a bible they claim to read and understand.

>overwatch
>retarded
why is it everytime

>using video game taste to try and distract from the fact that you're a blistering retard
trumpling logic strikes again

thanks for reminding me why i stopped using this website. crt morons like you completely ruined it

something tells me you won't be missed

hahahah berniecucks ladies and gentleman

Some people are against those things.

>types "FUCK ORANGE DRUMPHY"
>Eminem career is LITERALLY OVER, alt-right is the new counterculture, haha #MAGA

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
OH NO NO NO NO
PFFT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are we not allowed to hate shitty preachy poorly written music just because they're making fun of a guy we don't like?

Post a pic. I want to see your soyboy open-mouth smile

"Maybe if I laugh hard enough they won't smell the butthurt"