Eternal /fifa/ #41212bayol

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iG_cH_uleYY
easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2017/futties?utm_campaign=fut17_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_futties-announcement&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=33434&ts=1499188425785
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you can't win with this squad you're trash macedonia

That defense is terrible though.

IF Hart for some reason is one of the best keepers in the game. I only added clichy assuming you're broke. Azpi is better than rudiger but all you need is pace and height if you know what you're doing
>blocks my path on 7 chem

>July
>still playing ultimate meem
>still playing fifa at all other than the odd game once a week

People still play FUT at this time?
Why not go into career mode or someshit

currently got a comfy köln side with the return of podolski

For the same reason I don't play single player on battlefield

Thread song

youtu.be/iG_cH_uleYY

STEVEN F THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO

Has spent over $2,000 on the game and needs to justify his spending by playing all day every day

You must've been in tears due to withdrawal. Bet you waited all this time to post so people can think you haven't opened your skin from all the scratching

>being this angry
>thinking my whole purpose wasn't to get these threads permanently deleted

*blocks your path*

How's Pique? H/M workrates scare me

because plebs cant do any better

> he doesn't play 3421

It's like you don't want to win.

>he plays on 79 chem with no M/H CB
It's like you don't want to win

The midfield does all my defending for me and he gets what the miss

TOTS Balde Diao is shite. His stats are a complete lie. He's going in one of the new SBC's on Friday.

> he doesn't switch formation in game

All players have 10 chem except Thiago Silva who has 5.

Get his striker version. 57 goals in 53 games for me

Post the original formation

ummm since you're subbing off that French cm, you can use nif gonalons which would give him 10 chem instead of 5

Whitening the South African team in career mode is the only reason I still play fifa at all desu

Mods should just delete this thread as soon as it is made. Worst general on Sup Forums and takes a week to get to 500 posts

doesnt matter, all subbed on players have exactly the same chemistry

Don't they receive the chem of the player they're replacing? If I subbed on thiago silva at cdm on a la liga side what is his chem?

This. 3421 is the patrician formation.

Rate lads

No, they get whichever chem means they play at their card stats, I think it's 4 or 7

What players have been your favorite? And which have disappoint you?
Favorites: SBC El Shaarawy, TOTS Mertens, and TOTS Marcos Alonso
The let downs are TOTS Greaseman and TOTS Oblak

it's 5.5 if i remember correctly for all subbed on players regardless of position

my niggas:
NIF Florenzi
NIF Ben Arfa
NIF Alan
TOKS Fekir (top, top lad)
POTY Cavani

let downs:
NIF Courtois
TOTS Dendoncker

NIF Allan and TOKS Fekir are so good.
Allan was a must at the beginning of the game when everyone was running cheap squads.

r8

vidal boateng neuer

why not use martial and kante instead?
also is vardy even good for a st with those high high workrates?

>using manlet azpi in a 2 centrebacks formation just because he's fast
>using manolas just because we wuz greeks and shiet

I'm really enjoying seasons but am I doomed to playing as a 4.5/5 star team forever? I've never had a game as a 3.5 star team or lower.

>Faves
SPOTM Son
TOTKS Fekir
SBC Lacazette
Matic
TIF Arnautovic
FB Luiz
SIF Alonso
Eriksen

>let downs
Griezmann
TOTS Dendoncker
TOTS Balde Diao
TOTS Cyprien
Every GK under 6'5''

Tots herrera or tots isco in a 433 senpaitachi

Other two are potm kante and nif pogba.

Tots nainngolan coming of the bench

legit the best team i have used this year. only weak spot is danilo thinking about replacing him with pizzi all the rest is perfect.

Isco. TOTS Herrera sucks.

>Favourites
TOTS Sigurdsson
IF Perisic
Gary Medel
Bonucci
IF Tonelli
SBC Can
FB Torres
Oblak
Alex Sandro
IF De Rossi
Yuri Zhirkov

>Let downs
The 3421 formation
Griezmann
Martial
Neymar
Every goalkeeper that isn't Oblack, SIF Donnarumma, Butland or Leno
SIF Aspas (continuously, but he did score one of the best goals I've scored this fifa)
TOTS Thauvin's right foot
Robben
TIF Carrasco
Nainggolan
TOTS Smolov

>Favourites
TIF Nainggolan
SIF Mertens
IF Florenzi
Courtois
SBC Benteke
1POTM Son
POTM Alli
David Luiz

>Disappointments
TIF Mané
Butland
TIF Mané
Shaw
TIF Mané
Diego Costa
TIF Mané
Marcelo
Modric
Sergio Ramos
TIF Mané

I'm triggered desu. Vidal and Alli that way round

Was thinking of making a team like this myself but it would have to include TOTS Robben at RF and N'zonzi at CM cause I have them untradeable but I don't think I'd have enough coins

>Shaw
>Having high expections of a 80 rated LB

Favourites: Del Piero, Van Basten, Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, SBC El Shaarawy, TOTS Hazard, TOTS Nainggolan, TOTS Chiellini, TOTS Insigne, MOTM Pjaca, TOTY Dani Alves, TOTY Modric, Ronaldo, TOTS Verratti, TOTS Thiago Silva, TOTS Thauvin, Petit, De Gea, Birthday Taiwo, MOTM Acheampong

Let Downs: Pele, TOTY Pique, TOTY Ronaldo, Messi, Pogba, TOTS Buffon, Van Der Sar, Veron, TOTS Herrera, TOTS Robben, all of the TOTS DKT reward cards except for Marquinhos, TOTS Ederson, Figo.

If I had to choose one player to use out of my favourites, it would be Del Piero. Biggest disappointment would probably be Pele. He's very good but not even close to being worth his price. Only had him for about 10 games before selling him.

There is no chance you have only spent $1500 on this game it is definitely a lot more

I've spent like $25 on packs since TOTY. Keeping 100-200k tied up at all times in investments for SBCs is a pretty easy way to make a ton of coins without opening packs.

Should I get fifa on PC or PS4

Someone buy my TOTS Oblak he has the cheapest BIN on the market right now

PS4

So does adding conservative interceptions to players make them stay in position ?

easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2017/futties?utm_campaign=fut17_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_futties-announcement&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=33434&ts=1499188425785

>The FUTTIES are an annual FUT celebration and this year, they are back, bigger and better! From Friday, July 7 through Friday, August 18, join in a 6 week celebration of the best of FUT content released throughout the past season. Here is what you have to look forward to:

>END OF AN ERA PREMIUM SBCS
>Six players who are at the end of their storied careers will be released over the course of FUTTIES as special Premium SBCs. In addition, five match loan versions of each Premium SBC will also be made available with lower requirements.

>Who are the 6 players? Follow @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter to find out!

>FUTTIES PLAYER VOTING SBCS
>FUTTIES awards are back, as SBCs! Over the course of the six weeks, 30 players will be nominated across 10 categories and you will have the opportunity to vote for your favourite by completing their specific FUTTIES Nomination SBC. By completing the FUTTIES Nomination SBC, you will also receive a pink FUTTIES Nominee item with base stats of the player you voted for.

>The player with the most completed Nomination SBCs will win each category. Their FUTTIES Winner item will then be made available with boosted stats in a separate Winner SBC.

>Completing the Winner SBC is the only way to get the Winner item, Nominee items DO NOT get an automatic upgrade.

>“BEST OF” SBCS
>The FUTTIES bring one final opportunity to complete some of the most popular SBCs released throughout the year for a limited time only during FUTTIES!

>This includes popular Player, Kits and >Campaign SBCs and more each with a slight twist!

>“BEST OF” PACKS
>The FUTTIES also bring one final opportunity to get special content from fan favourite campaigns released throughout the year!

>Throughout FUTTIES, complete SBCs, compete in FUT Champions and Online Tournaments to earn these untradeable pack rewards.

>MARQUEE TRANSFERS SBCS
>With the transfer window opening on July 1st, the real world transfer market is starting to heat up with some top transfers already announced! With the new weekly Marquee Transfers SBCs you will be able to earn a loan item of the most exciting summer transfers of players to try them out on their new clubs.

>FUTTIES FAQ

>Q: How do I vote for FUTTIE Awards?
>A: Complete the Nominee SBC for the player you want to vote for.

>Q: Will the items that I get by completing a Nominee SBC have boosted stats?
>A: No, the Nominee reward items will have the same stats but will be a special unique pink item.

>Q: Do FUTTIE Nominee items get automatically updated if the player wins?
>A: No, the winner's item with boosted stats will be available only through a separate FUTTIES Winner SBC.

>Q: Will transferred players only be available through Marquee Tranfers SBCs?
>A: No, they will also be available in packs as per usual.

>Q: Are players featured in Marquee Transfer SBCs awarded as special items?
>A: No, they are regular player items.

>6 end of an era players spread out over 6 weeks
I better not have to wait 6 fucking weeks for Totti. This is bullshit.

You will. They want people spending money right up until FIFA 18's release

I'm wondering who the other 5 are. I'd assume Totti, Alonso, Lahm, Lampard, Gerrard. Wondering who the 6th would be.

they should fix the pack weights if they want people to spend money. As it stands, I'm not going to spend a dime on fifa points in 18.
Kuyt?

I'd imagine it is Kuyt actually. If his card was central it'd probably be decent.

Anyone else finding the gameplay to be buttery smooth right now? It's amazing how fun this game is to play when there's 0 input lag, and equally amazing how EA hasn't fucking figured out how to consistently do this. Even single player has input lag most of the time.

Hoping for a winger version to use in a 3atb.

>tfw still regret not doing SBC Fernandinho

Who is not excited for fifa 18? is fun to build your teams, do SBCs, trade. But the most important thing, GAMEPLAY, is the least fun. There is too much bs in most matches and no consistency at all. And I think fifa 18 won't be any different.

>Steven f

>4th of July
>day off
> on my boat with girls/friends
>come home and Steven f is here like always

Makes sense t b h

>tfw no pro clubs

>he spends his 4th of July posting on Sup Forums

Hope Matic gets a special card for futties

drogba

>92 overall Drogba card paired up with 89 Son in every WL game
pls no

LMAO playing the Sims doesn't count

>PTB
>counter attack
>100 aggression
>pace babbys filling every position

Div 1 is such cancer

>3-5-2
>undefendable lob through to winger
>undefendable back post cross
>watches the full replay after doing the hands pushing downwards/ass shake celebration

heh, nothing personnel friendo

ea servers are still down. what the fuck. fucking kikes.

>3-5-2
>good against fast counter attacks
pick one

>spends $1500 on a video game he already owns
>still feels the need to spend more

Kek

Screencapped

>he spent his entire 4th of July posting on Sup Forums
>literally multiple posts per hour
>they all got deleted so he completely wasted his time
lol @ your life.

That's a pretty hilarious lie. Literally posted once yesterday.

You've spent over $1500 on a video game. You could have bought a decent used jet ski for that LMAO

Could've had sex with your mum like 1500 times LMAO

realistic signings for my swansea fifa 16 career mode ?

Can someone explain me who are these faglords who have 90+ rated team but have a 45 bronze bench. What is the fucking point, are they suck pussies that they are looking to go against normal 80 teams?

players over 30

>not using every conceivable advantage in a game known for being all about """momentum shifting"""

destroyed

Roque Mesa, Santiago Arias, Tammy Abraham, Llorente, Borja Baston, etc.

>playing fifa in july

I believe people who say this have shit teams and give up because everyone else has full toty/tots squads

It's a video game. Relax child.

TOTS Kane might be the best striker I've used this year tbf. Only striker I've used this year that was able to outstrength Smalling and Boateng consistently over a full game.

>he spent his entire 4th of July posting on Sup Forums
fucking rekt

swansea is fucking trash !!!
should i do stuttgart or hertha berlin for my next career mode

AC Milan

too ez

Derby county

Why is it so hard to pass in front of goal ?

You could have bought a jet ski but spent it on a video game instead LMFAO