Sorry, We do not speak autism here.

la autismino faggotino lingvo

Eternal anglo detected
Your time is up

Sentas malbona viro

Vetino a la mierdino kon tv lingvino ridikvlinoj

Ne zorgu, fikfolio. Estos fine.

Interlingua > English > Esperanto

malgrande. i started and got to borderline A1-A2 in one week but took a long break, you encouraged me to continue learning it like right now

>interlingua
might as well speak ido at that point

>being retarded enough to spare any time on learning esperanto, even the basic phrases
youtube.com/watch?v=QCbaMqyG2tA

Dont know what ido is, but pretty much every romace language speaker can easily understand interlingua, and at least half of english speakers do

sen homo, sed mi amas Danion :з

Saluton

>sen homo
do, vi nur amas la landon, sed ne la popolojn?

>esperanto
literally a jewish scheme to destroy one of the major aspects of culture: language. same thing as the metric system

mi amas ambau la landon kaj ciu dana civitano.

(nur tiuj kun penisoj)

> implying glorious metric system didn't completely BTFO burger measurements just by having some logic in it

The preservation and celebration of culture in the face of globalization and internationalism is very important in the Esperanto movement

>muh joos
Esperanto's goal was to become an universal SECOND language, not to replace the existing ones.

But thah is exactly what english is doing
If a language that has a culture becomes the lingua franca the culture that it is related to will replace the already existing foreign cultures that learn this lingua franca
If a cultureless language becomes lingua franca it will not replace anything
So if anyone are jews its the anglos

>same thing as the metric system

>same thing as the metric system
This burger isn't so far off the mark. The metric system was the product of liberalism and freemasonry and essentially destroyed the wealth of traditional measurement systems that existed in Europe and which went back to the Middle Ages.

> creating a more accurate, logical and easier-to-use system is bad
you know, measurement system isn't just about the culture, it's used in science as well where inaccuracy or approximate amounts should not exist.

We live in a liberal society and we judge things by the standards of liberal values, so of course the metric system is a good thing. I'm assuming the American is more on the traditionalist end of the spectrum and hence opposed to cosmopolitanism.

yeah, I agree here.
in fact i think that there should be one universal system for science purposes/anything else which required high accuracy (metric) and each country is free to have one or several more systems which are "traditionalist" for domestic use, etc

*requires

A halfway solution is to "metrify" traditional units by making them compatible with the decimal base. For instance in China, traditionally 1 jin (catty) = 604 grams and 12 liang = 1 jin, but since 1959 in the PRC 1 jin = 500 grams and 10 liang = 1 jin, which is roughly equivalent to the old units and allows people to keep their traditional points of reference.