/trans/ - loverat Terry edition

last thread was boring and hit bump limit so made a new one

>Arsenal forward Olivier Giroud could replace Romelu Lukaku at Everton if the Belgium striker leaves Goodison Park. Giroud, 30, is reportedly unsettled at Emirates Stadium and could move closer to an exit if the Gunners complete the signing of his France team-mate Alexandre Lacazette, 26.(Sun)

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has told the club's board that they must re-sign Lukaku, 24, at any price this summer - even if it means meeting Everton's £100m valuation.(Telegraph)

>Manchester United are hopeful of completing the signing of Spain striker Alvaro Morata, 24, before they fly to the United States for their pre-season tour on Sunday. (Manchester Evening News)

United boss Jose Mourinho is also preparing a big-money bid for Borussia Dortmund's Spain defender Marc Bartra, 26.(AS via Metro)

>Newly promoted Newcastle have entered the race for 30-year-old Hull midfielder Tom Huddlestone. (Sun)

Manchester United and Paris St-Germain will meet the £174m release clause in Barcelona forward Neymar's contract if the Brazil international chooses to leave the Spanish giants. (Don Balon via Daily Star)

>Arsenal are close to announcing the signing of Leicester's Algeria winger Riyad Mahrez, 26.(Calciomercato - in Italian)

The Gunners could complete a deal for Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette within the next 48 hours, according to the French club's president Jean-Michel Aulas.(Le Progress via Evening Standard)

>Paris St-Germain have enquired about the availability of Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho, with the Reds valuing the 25-year-old Brazil midfielder at 100m euros (£87m).(Daily Mirror)

Chelsea will hope to make a breakthrough in their bid to sign Juventus' Brazil left-back Alex Sandro, 26, with negotiations planned on Monday.(Telegraph)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-midfielder-paul-pogba-10725555
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40478679
uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/jose-mourinho-collision-course-ed-woodward-manchester-united-transfers-094053274.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for mendy when?

Sup Forumsstana

/trans/ is dead again.

>John Terry in Claret and Blue

Westham in talks with Bayer for chich £13m

who is soto

Lads..... Lads......
>Snubchester

>Newcastle in for Huddlestone
>Shelvey and Huddlestone midfield

>All those shirt sales

Truly worth the transfer fee desu

>Pogba is already a United legend in the ultimate customer's (slanty) eyes
kinell

HELLO

WHERE ARE BAKAYOKO ANNOUNCEMENT
WHEN IS RUDIGER ANNOUNCED?
HURRY UP AND SIGN SANDRO
LUKAKU W H E N ?

if it's not too much trouble, i'll take one mahrez too please, thanks :)

Why is pogba so popular?
He isn't even that flashy of a player

do you think pogba could beat them all in a fight if they entered one after another or would he tire out?

I'd take Mahrez just to see Will.i.an leave desu.

>Antonio Conte tells Chelsea to sign Romelu Lukaku at any price - even £100m
top fucking keke

Pedro and Mahrez as the only wingers until October is not enough you cunt we need Willian too

I have watched enough martial arts movies to know that crowds always lose against a single fighter.

Traor... nnm they sold him. There is that other kid, the black one who looked good in Spain, I think he's belgian or something.

>Pogba retires The Dab
RIP
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-midfielder-paul-pogba-10725555

What are United going to do with all their Dab University ash trays?

He's fucking shit lad

le decent dribble with no end product man

Willian is far better than him

Quite literally no.

Why are United so shit at transfers?

I DONT WANT MAHREZ FOR FUCKS SAKE

Arsenal fan?

should have signed Monchi when they had the chance last year

Yeah and I dont understand why Arsene would waste money on this one season memester

would you rather take mahrez or arda turan?

Polish papers reporting that Lewandowski wants a move lads

marketing

Neither, but Mahrez if you're forcing me

he just wants more money

He is mad that le fast haircut man won the funny looking cannon

Shit opinions.

Willian is god-tier at freekicks, and he can meme us into a couple wins

Mahrez and Vardy up there with Michu as some of the best 1 season wonders. Infact the whole Leicester team is desu

then you deserve mahrez

It's not that I don't think Turan is good but the guy is old as fuck now

>mahrez is sanchez' replacement

>Vardy
should have gone to Arsenal

>Kante

finally

according to reputable sources it's a done deal

hot chocolate and a panini to go

/trans/ is run by reddit mods

>Thank you Jurgen, Antonio & José but Ive made my mind up. Im going to Wolverhampton.

Dutch guy is probably a janitor desu

what is a reddit mod?

Up tha wolves

chelsea sign baka already REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ruined 2012 Sup Forums

bale to utd when?

awww does the bandwagoner want his new toy???

Reddit thread tbqh

they already have a bald overrated cunt.

>flops
>portuguese league exposed as worse than the SPL

what is a reddit thread?

come on gives us Roqa pls

>the big news of the day is John Terry to Aston Villa

Discuss the most expensive goalies of all time

City's activity this transfer window is like United circa 2014, signing a shitload of world class players that they don't even necessarily need, and everyone predicting them to piss the league and break goalscoring records. But United ended up being nowhere near the title.

tfw the pound used to be strong

Fuck Gorden Brown

>City have spent close to 60mEUR on goalkeepers

>Ederson Moraes
Literally who?

Will we get #BOATBACK?

>1999-2001 Serie A
>all that goalkeeper money

It looks like if a player were good back then, they were rated in the 20-50m range regardless of position. Nowadays, a good goalkeeper/defender goes for that but a good forward goes for 100m.

pundit

>Manchester United and Paris St-Germain will meet the £174m release clause in Barcelona forward Neymar's contract if the Brazil international chooses to leave the Spanish giants. (Don Balon via Daily Star)

Those rumors have been going for a while in Brazil. At least involving Manure.

Who else they could sign to be the total /goodguy/ team?

They already have Mourinho and Herrera.

Neck tattoo wanker who dives at everyone's legs

He's going to be fun to watch

>Buffon
>£33m
>2001

Shit.

>you now remember

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40478679

>Katie Rough death
>Rough death

WEW. It was pretty rough!

Billy Dance

>£15m for Jordan Ibe

Still baffles me

tbf, they do look like they are signing a few fullbacks this week.

blatantly only getting the headlines because it was a cute kid

>Bravo on the list twice

I think Conte might be SEETHING at this point. He comes back from vacation, 1/3 of summer had passed and they still haven't bought ANYONE.

>move to birmingham to play in the championship
or
>make way too much money in the US or China

i'd do the latter desu

>move to paki central
or
>move to nigger or chink central
worst dilemma possible

>not just cloning new players

sometimes it might go wrong but whats the worse that could happen?

pic related

why is he so smug?

>le bad ass anonymous man

Bit of a horrible way to go though lad. Plus the criminal was a 16 year old girl. Would have been nice if there was some... you know, but I know life isn't that neat. Still, she was cuteish. Be great at 16. She'll be young forever, user.

Going to China would be an excuse to learn chink, but imagine the months of not being able to speak it. Be horror. As an English speaker I'd prob rather do Championship and be a legend than just another cash cow.

The only downside is that they will inherit the age of the DNA donor.

Mendy for 40 mill
Dembele for 60 mill
Walklel for 40 mill
Alves >for free
Bertrand for 15 mill
Rudnigger for 25 mill

most of north england is quite relaxed to racism desu. why are you americans so triggered to by it? its just a bit of banter, give some back!

>nigerian clone is actually 80 on his 20th birthday

wheres the edit of this?
you know the one..

lol

this is the only one i'm aware of, unless there's another

hey guize, what is the best app to spread (false) transfer rumors? If I were to made one would you use it?

Im happy just editing tweets from SkyFootball and typing 'what the..' desu

based Mark "Barbecue hound? I'll put you in the ground" Cavendish

Rudiger isn't the MCB

After so many years of not having much money, the PL riches obviously went to their heads a bit

uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/jose-mourinho-collision-course-ed-woodward-manchester-united-transfers-094053274.html

is his meltdown going to come a year early?