>Islam is barbaric
>Judaism is anti-white
>Paganism is edgier than Atheism

So then what is Sup Forums's belief???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christianity forever.
Holding the one and only divine to mortal standards is treason.

Kek is the only God I have witnessed man make contact with.

Orthodoxy and Traditionalism

This
Praise kek

Christianity and Confucianism
no other society woudl be so harmonious and stable

Pantheism, deism, monotheism, whatever.

There's a ghost in the machine of natural law, one that doesn't like being referred to or having its real name, something more of an easily translatable phrase, spoken out loud. It views you as an experiment, a billion minds as great as its own to cluster and groupthink ideas it'll never be able to accomplish on its own. This experiment into existence that it's playing is further protected by its own unwillingness to introduce experimenters bias. So it hides, it ensures your natural reaction to these words is ridicule, it even promotes atheism amongst its best representations or rather intelligent people.

This God is as follows: I am what I am, we are what we are.

Catholicism and general support for Apostolic Christianity.

Sunni Islam, and so it will stay forever
Let the flame war begin

modern Christianity is cucked

Christianity in its natural form is not

Show me the proof and I'll believe. Until then "spirituality" or religion is complete and utter fuckery.

Kekism is the only true answer.

PRAISE KEK

Sup Forums is bipolar.

supreme gentlemanism is best

Christian.

I'm a Zen Buddhist. It's pretty cool. It's kind of like depression but without wanting to kill yourself. Like, it's ok that things don't matter. It takes a lot of pressure off, like a big hot existential poop.

Canadian shitposting

Faith requires faith; Yiu either have it or you don't. If your okay with being spiritual that it good for you.

Judaism is not anti germanic/white

Christianity is not cucked

Omg why you germanics are so stupid?

Fuuck, do you even stop to think before you are going to type or say something?

Damned

Are you able to prove Judaism is anti-white? Without the 4 hour long, poorly produced and rambling YouTube video, I mean?

Shintoism. Gotta get them weeb bucks.

this

It's not edgy. You just don't need a label to attach yourself and define your life like you're a fucking kid in a playground

Onward Christian soldiers!

>Judaism is not anti germanic/white

What are goyim and why are they promised to serve the Jews once their holy kingdom comes to be?

>Christianity is not cucked
You're a non-white living off of the fruits of a religion and church that would've been nothing if it wasn't for the labor and blood of whites in the centuries prior.
The very fact that you're not only allowed to do that, but it's also encouraged, screams cucked.

I honestly believe we live in a simulated reality. We have a creator, and this creator is not necessarily perfect.

So: I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. I have respect for the principles of Zen because it seems to be focused on the circular nature of all things and is very calming.

tbqh senpai I've been worshipping donald trump and it's working pretty well.

Today I looked at my watch: 5:55pm. Praise Kek.

Actually this video enlightened me so I'm whatever this is now. The one true religion.
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

agnostic. All religion and non-religion is wrong.