Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhx4ZAH_Md4
youtube.com/watch?v=mALkd3DG6HA&fmt=22
youtube.com/watch?v=aUnyUrA34bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:^)

AM from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream

He did nothing wrong.

The master was wholly wrong though. His advanced breed of mutants couldn't even reproduce.

Not vidya, but he LITERALLY did nothing wrong

Literally Trump desu

LOGHAIN DID NOTHING WRONG

MARIC AND MAKER

DEATH TO ORLAIS

>The Master
>wants to form everyone into one race

Bluepilled as all fuck.

He didn't act so good.

>technophile
>redpilled

>high endurance character
>killed the bad guys
>rid the world of evil
>did more than chris kyle
>didn't brag about it

>see quote in pic related
I'm sure the developers meant for the liberal synths to be the good guys, Children of Atom to be ISIS, and Far Harbor to be the "racist far right."

The only acceptable answer

>tfw you nuked the fanatics, implicated the synth leader, then reclaimed them all for the institute once everything was done

i never really was on your side~

Really? No one?

>Literally destroys the entire fucking world because of degeneracy
The Batter is the most redpilled man in all of history.

>Im-FUCKING-plying

PEACE
THROUGH
POWER

You know when he meant pure, he meant RAD free, not Aryan, right?

HAIL BLUE HITLER

KILL THE REST

10/10

KANE!

Mr. Thou.

DID
NOTHING
WRONG

ALL HAIL DIRTY DAN

I only played MGR a few months ago but that guy was so god damn awesome

>"'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! ...In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!"

Why was he the bad guy again?

Hey you.

I like you

Japanese use "feminist" to mean "womanizer", like they use "bitch" to mean "slut"

>a feminist

In WHAT CAPACITY ever?

Isn't "gal" also used to mean slut? Or is it just a shortened version of kogal...who are also sluts

Because he abducted (or at least funded groups that did that) little fuccbois like Raiden and turned them into genocide machines.
This struck a chord with Raiden and basically sent him down a murderous path where he robbed Armstrong of his dream.
>inb4 kindred spirits
Armstrong knows that Raiden is still a pussy deep inside.

It's engrish.

O
P

Dr.Eggman and Robotnic aren't the same person.

TFW i live in midlothian and every one here trys to suck off his supposed glory with bumperstickers, T shirts, and claims of close association

Fucking faggot Raiden. He could have been an instrumental part of making America great again but he had to go all fucking edgy teenager and unleash his fursona "Jack the Ripper". I guaran-fucking-tee you he gave himself that nickname.

chim

The sound of his teeth knocking together still creeps me the fuck out.

Kaathe may be redpilled but he's redpilled like the Jews were.
Posting similar: youtube.com/watch?v=Vhx4ZAH_Md4

>Redpilled
>Solution was to turn all of humanity into massive mutated freaks that lacked the genetalia for proper reproduction pretty much making us all go extinct
Go back to sucking Avellone's dick you disgusting excuse for a person
Fuck BlackIslecucks are the worst

Because Raiden was working for a moralfag PMC and wasn't until he killed Armstrong, proving his "might makes right" ideology correct did he finally go his own way

Nah he's just as bad as Shinnok

If he kept his edge in check, he could have stopped future child soldiers from being created by making a deal with Armstrong.
Raiden becomes his right hand in exchange for stopping the sears program.
Now Raiden has his deluded sense of justice back and can kill without hesitation again.

randlet pls go

>tfw my Mario thread got pruned

Tbh i was reluctant to put him. I always side with Frampt but that just delays the inevitable fading of the fame and it has to begin all over again. Kaathe at least seems redpilled since he offers a chance that's different from Frampts and goes along a natural cycle. However there's stuff like New Londo and Oolacile which Kaathe fucked up. Then there's all the stuff that we learned in Dark Souls 3 which changes almost everything and makes Frampts version of the quest more noble.

Leads a military sect hell bent on "destroying perversions of science" and wants to exterminate all the synths, mutants, monsters and other sub humans. He even butt hurt faggy little gaming journalists to the point they wrote entire articles about why the Brother Hood "r ebils"

youtube.com/watch?v=mALkd3DG6HA&fmt=22

To all the Metal Gear bros, I think we can agree that Kojima is red pilled in general.

Big Boss was a sentimental bloodthirsty retard that had no vision for the world but pointless violence and Ocelot was consumed by hero worship and homolust.

From what I'm hearing in 3 (I'm still working my way through, been busy and couldn't get the game for months) Kaathe didn't fuck up. He basically brought the apocalypse for his own unknown reasons. The fading of the flame was his bidding.

the world is a wheel you are the spoke

Depending on how you play the game, I guess.
I always clear out the street gangs in Detroit.

You niggers must have forgotten

>let's appease the metal heads with eco while we buy time to deploy our superweapon against them
>whoops our superweapon went rogue and is helping the underground which is secretly controlled by the metal head leader, time to go to plan B and find the precursor stone to make another superweapon
I can at least understand why he did what he did. Of course, he probably could have led a successful assault on the Nest with the number of troops who were slaughtered by you at Water Slums trying to steal your Seal Piece.

>transsexul
>redpilled

This guy was as blue pilled as you could get.
End scene had him see his tentacle lord and he was finally red pilled.

Still can't believe he's voiced by Mr. Krabs. I've heard ND might remake the series which would be crazy.

Former bluepill

sqingwrf

He watches Oprah. So no.

On that note.

The only true answer!

>guided humanity since his inception
>has had a subtle hand in world events since he realized his destiny of making humanity evolve
>defended humanity from warp predators when they tried to weasel their way in before humanity was psychically sensitive
>was quite literally Jesus and Buddha and originally tried to guide humanity through love and peace
>only after humanity royally fucked up for the umpteenth time, and after the birth of a whole new chaos god did he reveal himself
>instantly brings Holy Terra and the technologically advanced forges of Mars under his control
>Biologically engineers super soldiers, the best humanity has ever seen
>Creates the Primarchs, symbols of what humanity could be
>together with his Primarchs, brings the ENTIRETY of humanity across massive swaths of the galaxy under the banner of His new Imperium
>only after the dickery of the Dark Gods was he finally stopped
>even from the half grave he still kicks ass, guiding humanity through the warp, possessing space nuns to kick ass in battle, and occasionally guiding the Imperium's heroes
>EVEN THEN if he were to die he'd just ascend to Godhood status and fuck the Chaos Gods or just be resurrected and come up with a better more fool-proof plan

This man is the most based and badass of any fictional character. The Emperor Protects.

The complete opposite of Redpill

>the strong will purge the weak
>strong is anyon who get injected with NANOMACHINES
He was retarded

>is an agent of Sithis himself
>doesn't let him die
>attacks and kills heretics that defy the nightmother

That movie was utter garbage.

They left out small, but important parts to developing both Bean and Ender as characters.

SOON !
youtube.com/watch?v=aUnyUrA34bQ