Post ur fav goat

r8 some1 else's' goat
4me its' money mayweather
he''s literally untouchable

>manlet nigger is goat

kek. 50 yr old Klitschko falling off his stool would sleep that monkey.

Loma would wipe the floor with Floyd.

poor lil white bois

Idk faggot.
When you start to see boxing you realize how good Mayweather is by the rules, but it gives a very bad show.

fuck off

>fuck off
Sorry, didn't realise I killed the thread with a real answer.

OUTTA MY WAY BRAWLING FUCKING SHITS

Hard choice but gotta go with Uzzy

7/10
I like this guy but I4got his name

He said goats, not bums with 3 losses already

Leonardo is pretty decent, but he's merely good when not surrounded by the greatest players money can buy. He gets exposed on the National team, despite there being a reasonable amount of talent. 4/10

THE TRUE GOAT

Fucking this. I understanf how good he is in aplying defensive tactics to make him almost unbeatable by boxing rules. But his fights are godamn boring. For me, a real GOAT needs to be entertaining too

>what are weight classes?

Thomas is unquestionably the greatest of all time

don't be ridiculous
if they were the same weight he might have a chance now, but both men in their primes? floyd would embarass loma

>those old school gloves

nasty
I've sparred people dumb enough to go against me when i've been wearing 4oz bag gloves and the destructive power is nuts

they offer enough protection that you can still bang with them as long as you don't hit elbows but your opponent will feel everything

an excuse to gamble on Manlets

stop being an insecure pleb
its so obvious

Even casual pictures of Mayweather have him retreating.

You're an idiot

>those old school gloves
Those are bag gloves.

the goat of all goats

except in sc2 lol

>anyone under 200 pounds
>GOAT
Pick fucking one.

inb4 muh pound for pound

No!! Pound for pound is a term LITERALLY created by kike promoters to sell a manlet Jewish boxer to people back when everyone only cared about heavyweights.

Even if it did have any merit beyond a marketing term meant make midget fights more profitable, what exactly does it mean? In a hypothetical situation where all fighters are the same size, smaller ones retain their speed and coordination advantage, which is relative to their small size, but larger fighters lose size and strength advantages? It's ridiculous!!

In a parallel universe, in a galaxy far far away, where floyd mayweather is the same size as Tyson Fury, he might win, right? Ok that's fine

Well in this universe, Tyson would step on him and kill him by accident if they stayed in the ring together for too long!!!

Best HW = Best boxer

Heavyweight fights are fucking boring though. It's literally "hurr durr let's see who can throw the strongest punches" there's no actual fun or tension behind the games.

Look at this cuck. Sad!

That's just outright false, though, user. The heavyweight division has seen incredibly skilled and technically sound fighters throughout its history with a wide range of varying styles. It's never just the biggest strongest guy wins. Size and strength play a big factor, but it's never the one and only deciding factor. Wladimir Klitschko didn't dominate because he was bigger and hit harder. He was a master at using his jab and reach advantage and staying out of danger.

Whether or not you find that boring is subjective.

not an argument

obviously

I honestly think Mayweather would beat heavyweight amateurs. Only their reach would give him issues. Other than that, he will just go distance and land a million fucking love jabs without getting a scratch on his pretty boy face.