Eminem - Revival

>Eminem's new album is expected to do 190k-210k pure sales in its first week
His last one sold 700k in its first week for comparison.

Is it time to retire?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/07/upshot/music-fandom-maps.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should've retired after Eminem Show

>use that cringe worthy, off-beat tourettes syndrome flow
>only one rapper featured
>almost all songs are bland pop
>remove half your fanbase that voted for trump
>be the most vanilla, uninteresting, mainstream, un-edgy white boy ever

Of course he's not gonna sell, especially now that there are a lot of other better lyricists that shit on him but can still make catchy songs

Relapse was his last good album, fight me

For some reason every time he comes on the radio now I absolutely cringe. He just seems so corny and too old to be acting like he does now. For me it only seems like he very recently became absolutely cringe-worthy.. around the same time he grew that God awful beard.

This is coming from someone who used to really like him even after Recovery, and for quite a while I looked up to him based on his life story.

Recovery, MMLP2, Revival and Encore are garbage. Relapse was the last time we heard Slim Shady.

Same here, I was a huge fan but now I just want him to die.

I actually liked Relapse though, think back to 09 when We Made You came out.. it was a fucking good track.

>white boy
He's in his 40s lol

>remove half your fanbase that voted for trump

Yeah I miss staunchly apolitical Eminem... not like he ever took any shots at Bush or anything........

Half his fans weren't trump supporters, and half the country doesn't support trump. His approval ratings are in the toilet and the only people still defending him and thinking he'll do any good are delusional rednecks and memeing teenagers like you

>Eminem's new album is expected to do 190k-210k pure sales

physical doesn't move what it used to. He'll still go platinum though.

uh oh is someone triggered? keep getting your news from Vox articles moron, its more 50/50 than you think, if you think almost half if Em's fans (that actually bought the albums) weren't Trunp supporters you're delusional.

not to mention when he dissed Bush he didn't say "fuck you" to his fans that supported him, nor it was it the "cool" thing to do at the time

Look at this dumb faggot. Trump voters mainly listen to country and a bit of rock.

Lol I can't even entertain this level of stupidity

>Eminem, the 44-year-old rapper from Detroit, has remained popular, with several hits in recent years, including “The Monster,” featuring Rihanna, which reached No. 1 on the Billboard top 100 in 2013. His fan base is strongest in whiter and more rural places: West Virginia; southern Ohio; eastern Kentucky; deep north Maine; the Ozarks in Missouri; across the Great Plains. And, of course, Eminem is popular in his hometown, Detroit.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/07/upshot/music-fandom-maps.html

>apolitical Eminem
there was always politics, not as noticeable or annoying. Mother blaming him for children doing violence, violence towards women, etc.

election map

El-OH-EL

people aren't buying his albums anymore because he's shit and not fun to listen to. It has nothing to do with his stance on trump. People are finally just bored of him. If anything his anti trump vid probably boosted the sales and got some people interested in him again

Actually I listen to Dream pop and psych folk along with some Sup Forumscore
>t. Former Donald Trump supporter

oh I completely agree im just saying that alienating a portion of his fanbase didn't help with sales, it boosted headlines though

yeah but he doesn't give a shit about alienating them because they're retards. He'd rather sell less albums than have cancerous memelords buying his stuff. I respect that. Too bad his album's still shit

Smh