Red pilled trap general

Red pilled trap here! :3 I support Donald Trump and am very nationalistic. Let's get a red pilled trap general here and post your favorite red pilled traps!! Also AMA

desu I'm a semi-redpilled homo. I guess it depends on your definition of redpilled, because socially I'm liberal on a lot of issues (obviously.)

I think that LGBT has a lot in common with right wingers or conservatives, but the media brainwashes us into believing liberal hype.

>Many Muslims embrace a culture that abuses gays, or tolerate their persecution without saying anything
>Foreigners often treat women and LGBT like dirt
>The Church is more accepting in recent years, look at the new Pope
>Gays are starting to learn gun safety because there are many people who would want to bash us
>In learning gun safety, a lot of us meet nice conservatives ho agree with our right to choose and our right to self-defense from a fringe minority of skinheads, ultra-religious cultists and Muslims

Look at what Pink Pistols just did a month or so ago, lobbying wo make Washington DC a shall-issue territory for gun permits. You can now CC in DC.

Although I don't let my sexuality define me, it's something that comes after my beliefs and personality. Even most gays hate fags.

Show us your benis.

Oh look, it's the attention seeking faggot again

can you be called a trap if everyone knows your a trap you fucking faggot

Timestamp ?

K A Y L A
A
Y
L
A

plz post!

>AMA

I personally don't give a shit if you're a trap or not, but fuck off to reddit please

cancer
kill yourself, faggot

You're the kind of homo I actually get along with. Usually it's not a problem, even the flamboyant ones can be bro-tier. It's the ones that get a superiority complex. I guess anyone can have one of those though.

i'm here too but this is not soc

>Red pilled trap here
Hitler himself would've gassed you, you mentally crippled degenerate.

There is no such thing as a redpilled trap or homo. If your were red pilled, you either
A. wouldn't be a trap or homo
B. Would have committed an hero

This is now a gun thread

this turns me on

Just post boipucci.

i notice u again dallas senpai. im now stalking u

i don't remember u but ok sempai

Why the fuck are there so many faggots here when you lot are more fringe than stormfags.

im from flower mound maybe ur a different dallas senpai

Yeah I recognize some of these guns from video games I think. Never seen a non-holstered one for real though.

Fuck off faggot. Get in the fucking helicopter you fucking disgusting piece of filth.

Is this a trap?

If you are redpilled, why do you keep trapping?

>red pilled
>uses emoticons

Choose one, and then fuck off forever