Why are the Japanese so Xenophobic?

Why are the Japanese so Xenophobic?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/national/osaka-train-driver-apologizes-to-japanese-passengers-for-having-many-foreigners-on-board
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/11/japanese-train-conductor-blames-foreign-tourists-for-overcrowding
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White pig go home

They're more friendly towards foreigners who can speak japanese.

baka gaijin

they were in complete isolation for a very long time. once they were forced out of it, they went to war a bunch of times and got nuked twice. makes sense that they hate everyone. gaijin come home

Basically no one

it's called common sense

Whites, particularly progressive Americans and Britroaches, are nigger lovers. They love Muslims and blacks more than their own people. They hate the Japanese, and countries like Poland and Australia, for refusing to adopt this ideology.

why is the irish checking that niggress' tits?

Why wouldn't they be? Xenophobia is absolutely natural. It took decades of media bombardment for Europe to start being accepting, and even then it's more like extreme social pressure from the top than actual acceptance.

Because the Irish are niggers

Scary

Why does the black woman desires the yellow woman?

Don't be racist, we're all human.

>can't explain the context of the picture in proper english
it makes me xenophobic

Your countries a shithole.

Me second from the right

just tell them "arigato judo karate" and they'll praise you as the best Japanese speaker ever

(though won't think any of this in reality though, it's just about maintening a non-shameful behaviour)

BAKA BAKA

only white cucks are kind to foreigners

Japanese are welcoming as shit as hosts, its your responsibility to be a good guest however.

Theres a difference between being kind and being polite and helpful.

これ!

fuck you subhuman frogfaced nip jajajajaja

he meant chinks but he knew he couldnt directly express it in public because its racist and tried to be polite somehow
he managed to come up with this expression in a hurry and it still was some casual racist shit the way he doesnt know it is.

very ture

>you are another country's nigger

Never get tired of this meme.

idk man, I don't really think Japs are looking down on other races

Some Japs are hating or looking down on other East Asians but we know we are basically the same race

>some

I grew up in Japan but since everyone knew my parents are Chinese, no one ever considered me Japanese. I was discriminated against throughout school and finally escaped Japan when I was 17.

Akita is a horrible place for non-Japanese.

you are telling a boring lie

or if those didnt speak japanese at all it would be usual dindu sjwism cause as a matter of fact chink japanese are most integrated non japanese asians in japan. you cant distinguish between chinks and japanese and even dont have such a need coz they are very japanese.

Because it sucks to have another people control you.

>asks the anglo
lmao

hmmm anyway my point was there's a difference between jap xenophobia and racism based on color

he isn't me btw

Racism isn't based solely on colour though.

>you cant distinguish between chinks and japanese

yes you can, you just dont have the eyes to see it

no. literally nobody can if they speak japanese. chink japanese are like taiwanese whether they are from mainland or not.

tho you can recognize expat/illegal/economic migrant chinks who are shitty at japanese, dress bad.

I know

I mean japan isn't like the west in both good and bad ways

What does any of that chicken scratch say?

t. american in a sex trip to singapoor

ochinchin

It's a news report about this incident.
japantoday.com/category/national/osaka-train-driver-apologizes-to-japanese-passengers-for-having-many-foreigners-on-board
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/11/japanese-train-conductor-blames-foreign-tourists-for-overcrowding

There are already 90000 japanese per square inch over there, surely a few tourists can't make it any more crowded

it happened on a train for the airport

Those airport terminal trams or buses are always crowded except for the wee hours, even at my airport.

I'm sure the phenomenon is the same the world over.

Were there not any persons there that the man who talked to the driver could point at as being from another country I suppose he would have just beat his animay pillow when he got home like every other day.

>this bus going TO the airport has too many foreigners on it
Don't they want them to leave?

white skin + black hair,> all other color combinatios

japanese people have the colors for what humans should look like

>I grew up in japan

Don't tell a lie.

I've taken the same train with a few black french tourists once and their smell was so disgusting that I had to cover my nose with a handkerchief.
White people are okay in my experience.

Irish yankii kun
afro murrican aneki
nip chan
sven kun
poo san

>Don't they want them to leave?
who are they?

the driver said “we are sorry for having many passengers from foreign countries today” and got a lot of criticism by “Japanese” media. that's all.

Assuming you actually are Japanese. What kind of white people do you see over there? The only people over here I see expressing interest in visiting Japan are always the typical, really fat/really skinny, anime watching, greasy nerds

I took the whittu piggu meme too seriously I guess.

that's false image.
majority foreigners are normie business people.

I would expect them more to make fun of people who are shit at Japanese.

I don't see tourists very often. most of the gaijins I see are apparently commuting to their workplaces and they look pretty normal

>otakus have the same characteristics in any country
nothing new here

Because, by at large, modern Japanese culture and society hasn't embraced the same values that Europe and North America has.

While E and NA value (at least on paper, media, and legislation) human life and people's dignity based on them being a person regardless of nationality/ethnicity.

Centuries of relative isolation and a population that's extremely homogeneous heavily play a role in it as well.

I for one, don't feel like blaming them. Yes they are xenophobic. So what? Let them be, as long as they don't spill over their borders (as they've done in the past).
I'm sure as time goes on it'll become more and more in-line with the modern world.

So how do we deal with the muslim question?

Aren't you supposed to put those up?

By either curbing immigration. But yeah good luck doing that effectively with the EU holding all its member by the balls because "humanitarian rights can't send them back to north Africa".

Or by investing heavily in assimilation (rather than integration) by aggressively promoting a more secular lifestyle, placing heavy emphasis in the schools on those things that make the immigration waves such a concern for what your country deems its values.

For instance, are you guys in favour of gender equality then starting from kindergarten to all the way to HS graduation you have classes dedicated to engrave such a concept in the mind of kids. Television and media should also (subtly) promote the adoption of Austrian values by immigrant characters by showing how they are successful while depicting those that hold too much onto their origins as not faring too well in life.

That's false too.

Majority of foreigners (tourists) in Japan are Chinks that go to shop, followed by Koreans and other Asians.

Japan has not yet learned how to be multicultural

>"I'm not Japanese"
>"no one ever considered me Japanese"
Hmmm