Hillary Clinton MEGA Thread!

H-hey, guys!

I know we've put a lot of work in rigging the debate polls for Hillary, creating epic memes ("Delete your account." xD That was my fav!), and overall giving her positive feedback to really let her know that she has her fingers on America's middle class pulse.

Who here is absolutely enthralled at the idea of the first woman president?! HISTORY is in the making. But, we need to have a serious conversation, Sup Forums. We all know we aren't just voting Hillary for her looks (hehe, love you, Hill! ;]). We are voting her because she will make America great.

She believes in gay marriage, helping minorities, and, best of all, COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL.

We all know that places like the Donald and Reddit shill for Trump non-stop (absolutely repulsive if you ask me), but we really need to make sure Hillary takes the White House this election and ensures that we can continue seeing real progress. I know it will be hard to beat Obama, but have faith friends! I, for one, know she can do it!

Daily reminder: Sup Forums is an LGBTQ and feminist friendly board. Please refrain from making sexist comments about her. IF you wish to do so, we may have to censor your posts. Grow up if you can't debate her policies. Hate speech will not be tolerated and IP addresses who use hate speech will be logged and reported. This is especially important for any country in the EU. Please, it's 2016. Be respectful of your fellow human beings and Sup Forumsitical correctness friends. I've also been doing my part to report any suspicious activity to the NSA or CIA as well. I've been tipping them off about disgusting toxic, racist shitholes like Reddit for awhile now and encourage you to do the same. Thank you.

Now, say it with me!
HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ7gu5SbjWY
theintercept.com/2016/06/09/hillary-clintons-state-department-gave-south-sudans-military-a-pass-for-its-child-soldiers/
thinkprogress.org/security/2011/10/19/348140/obama-child-soldiers/
state.gov/documents/organization/187907.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JILL STEIN FOR PRESIDENT!

I've thought this too, Canadian friend. Have I mentioned how tolerant and progressive you guys are by the way? I mean Justin is so hot.

But, realistically we cannot afford to split any votes away from Hillary. Perhaps we should convince Reddit to vote for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson?

Bumping for Hillary!

Will Hilldog give me some fooly cooly?

There just can't be this many shills.... There just can't be. Please tell me this is all just ironic shitposting.

Only if you can guarantee your vote for her in November!

yes it's ironic shitposting you incredible moron

Is it ironic to be on the right side of history?
No.

I guess the Trump shills are out in full effect today.

But she has said some TERRIBLE things about gay marriage in the past!

youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

Who knows what other awful stuff she might still be believing.

Jill Stein would NEVER say anything like that!

Don't you think that trying to vote strategically is wrong? That's what the reddit fascists would do. People should vote with their conscience. That is how you achieve moral victory!

I'm gonna need my fooly cooly first. That's how this all works.

Request > Condition > Conditions fulfilled > Request fulfilled

I'm sure she can call in a favor once she's sitting in the oval office, user. Don't you trust her? She has an outstanding record of honesty and commitment (unlike Trump who flip flops every day).

People grow, people change. I think she realized the error of her thinking and once she met a few people in the LGBTQ community she changed her mind! Progress takes time, user.

Fuck that whore and fuck all of her mindslaves.

HAHAHA too much b8 in one thread

Hillary = No Wall
No Wall = Europe

Remind me again, what's wrong with open boarders? We're all humans who deserve the best quality of life imaginable and we have a duty to help each other.

Not baiting, friend. In case you missed the memo, Sup Forums is a board of peace and tolerance. Go to a toxic hate filled place if you want to contribute to the decline of society.

Projection.

>not seeing the irony while it's being shoved this far down your throat

kys and raise the nation's iq please.

How much do you get paid when we feed you?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean?

This is admittedly some high effort bait, but I don't really see the point. (You)'s can't possibly be so enticing. Something must be getting slid.
nb

And what about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

She knew that undocumented mexicans are human beings too! It's not a crime to seek a better life! Did she really have to meet them and get to know them to eventually understand that they shouldn't be treated as second-class illegal citizens?

It just seems she used to be a really bad person and I'm scared of what she would actually do if she ever became president.

triggered

inb4 300 replies

OP is a double nigger.

People grow, people change. I think she realized the error of her thinking and once she met a few people in the Mexican community she changed her mind! Progress takes time, user.

Sup Forums is progressive and needs a beacon to guide us. That beacon is Hillary.

This is a safe space. Delete your account.

You must be a chicano. Build wall and then get deported you fucking scum.

Elect a degenerate heathen dyke? Why? Christ, can we at least get a woman who hasn't lied to the American citizen?

Haha! Well memed, my friend! *pepe raises glass*

>Mexicans can't self deport.
I've met a few Mexicans. They are hard working people who are trying to get ahead. Like that one girl who became valedictorian and then went to UT. Incredible story. I'm white by the way. I wish all whites were as tolerant as me but right wing radio brainwashes them.

8/8 b8 m8

Hillary does NOT make me feel safe. She's been enabling and protecting rapists. She even is married to one. And she attacked his victims too. How do you come back from this? This would be the worst imaginable president to have right now considering how bad the rape culture has become. Did you know that 97% of rape allegations now end up not being considered a crime by the police? They almost NEVER side with the victim! And this number just keeps getting higher!

>I've met a few Mexicans.
You mean chicanos.

oh cool, why should I care?

I'm sure they are representative of all wetbacks, right?

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

buckle my

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ7gu5SbjWY

theintercept.com/2016/06/09/hillary-clintons-state-department-gave-south-sudans-military-a-pass-for-its-child-soldiers/

>Rebel forces in southern Sudan began using child soldiers long before seceding from Sudan in 2011. The United States, on the other hand, passed a law in 2008 that banned providing military assistance to nations that use child soldiers.

>White House issued annual waivers that kept aid flowing to the world’s newest nation despite its use of child soldiers. Obama was the target of most of the criticism.

thinkprogress.org/security/2011/10/19/348140/obama-child-soldiers/

>Hillary Clinton, who was secretary of state when the first waivers were issued, was apparently never asked to comment on them, and the State Department never provided any explanations about its role.

>she does not appear to have publicly explained her role in allowing South Sudan and other countries to receive military support despite using children as combatants.

>Daniel Mahanty, who served in the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor under Clinton, confirmed that the State Department, in consultation with the White House, controlled the process.

>The State Department drafted all waiver materials and all recommendations to the president were made on behalf of the secretary of state and with her full approval. “We will have already drafted the letter from the president to Congress that says what waivers he’s going to invoke,” Mahanty told me. “So it goes up to the secretary [of state], then over to the White House, and from the White House out to the public.”

>A 2012 report by Clinton’s State Department, for example, noted that in addition to recruiting child soldiers, South Sudan’s security forces also committed arbitrary or unlawful killings, tortured and raped women, arbitrarily arrested and detained people

state.gov/documents/organization/187907.pdf

Thank you for Correcting The Record!
0.02 CAD has been deposited into your paypal account

Wow... Stockholm Syndrome... I'm so sorry.

I apologize for whites everywhere. Seriously, I'm sorry we whites have oppressed you so much to the point where you hate your own people.

If you need anything or want to talk, I'm here.

Oops! I've spent too much time on the "boards" today! ;)

Nope!

I don't even know what's going on any more

Thanks for Correcting the Record!
0.02 CAD has been deposited into your paypal account

Who gave Hillary AIDS?

Bill never raped anyone. Did he ever get convicted or charged? *classic buzzer sound signalling you're incorrect* NOPE. Hillary defends women everywhere. She has a vested interest to do so because she's a woman.

What does this mean? Are we going to donate it to the Clinton Foundation to help address climate change?

>chicanos
>my own people
But I'm mexican.

I love bizarro/pol/ threads.

8 MORE YEARS

What did they mean by this?

>Chi·ca·no
>CHiˈkänō,SHi-/
>noun | US
>plural noun: Chicanos
>(in North America) a person of Mexican origin or descent, especially a man or boy.
... I'm so sorry! I thought that the terms were interchangeable. I guess that's why we are all here; to learn more about other cultures! ;)

Nice quads, friend! Kek confirms one more vote for Hilldawg! Praise Kek!

It means you need to go back to Sup Forums's entrance board.
You have not adapted to this board well.
Spend 5 weeks there, and then try again.

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

>Did he ever get convicted or charged?
That is EXACTLY the problem with rape culture these days.
Victims aren't being believed, or their rapes are somehow being considered to not be rapes because of arbitrary circumstantial details (really a form of victim-blaming). Because of this, they often go unreported even.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

this pasta is terrible

Anus is gape for Hillary!!

Sup Forums has problems... They've always been a stain on this website. We should figure out a way to censor them somehow? I bet if Sup Forums was gone this site would be a lot more progressive. Thank you for your suggestion, friend.

I agree! Rape culture is rampant these days! I really think Hillary can solve this because she's a woman and she knows how women feel!

You should really go back then.
is where you belong

I'm not from Sup Forums?

Im not going to be wasting my time here talking to a retarded shill.

Go back to your sub-reddit neckbeard

God bless you