My face when trying to read something about cricket and all the stupid invented words start to pop out

>my face when trying to read something about cricket and all the stupid invented words start to pop out

user, are you an admirer of regional baseball?

>mfw a mexicunt is surprised that a sport he doesn't know anything about has a lexicon featuring words he's never heard of

I'm collecting funds to start the very first Mexican Premier League. For cricket of course.

yes, I have all sorts of problems with horse/bull taming terminology

The cartels will love it as much as the Paki gangs do

Based charros tbqh

Use Spanish for the ligue name

AGARRA DE ACA LA RIATA PIRATA

te re- regalaste, nimodo pá

you re gifted yourself, nomode la

barsinson

Lately I've been watching cricket regularly, and have come to grasp some of the concepts and words and stuff. It's still pretty fucking confusing tho. For example a bowler sometimes celebrates like crazy when apparently nothing happened, or referees raise their hands or do some weird shit and everybody goes nuts.
But it's cool, I'm getting the hang of it. Of T20 at least.

And when a bowler hit the wicket and the wogs start running all over the oval?
>this terminology

I had to learn a lot of new words when I was trying to read about the noble sport of cartel beheading.

>a bowler sometimes celebrates like crazy when apparently nothing happened
because he's appealing for a wicket, probably leg-before-wicket (LBW)

No one celebrates when nothing happened you mong. It's like a player celebrating an offside goal

All words are invented mate

He's talking about appeals for LBW you simpleton.

Well it's pretty simple without the terminology You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

>you now remember her topless pics
>you now wonder why she's a literal princess

Not really a celebration though is it. But I guess to someone new it may look like one

>Kate's topless pics
Don't play with me like that without posting pics Joao

They've been deleted from the internet

No they haven't. Google th- OHHHHH.

>mfw trying to read something

>I had to learn a lot of new words when I was trying to read about the noble sport of cartel beheading.

HUYUYUYNGNJGJNGNJGJNJGNNJGJNGNJG I HAD TO LEARN A LOT OF NEW WORDS OF NOBLE CARTEL BEHEADING HFYFHFHFHFHFHFHF LOOK I'M ENGLISH CRACKING JOKES FROM BEHIND MY MUSLIM BULL WITH A STIFF STICK UP MY 'ARSE' EXPLAINS WHY I AM A DRY LITTLE FAGGOT

MAYBE YOU CAN LEARN IT IN THE OXFORD DICTIONARY WRITTEN IN THE BLOOD OF ALL THE VIRGIN GIRLS RAPED BY MUSLIMS
MAYBE YOU CAN LEARN IT IN ALL THE TREATIES YOU HAVE WRITTEN WITH FRIENDS AND HAVE PROMPTLY DENIED YOU FUCKING PERFIDIOUS SHITHEAD

HAHAHAH
HOW FUNNY
THERE ARE SEVERAL 9'S
I'LL TELL YOU WHERE THERE ARE NO 9'S. ENGLAND. EVERY WOMAN IS A 5 OR LOWER, SPITTING SWEAR WORDS ON THEIR MAKELELE GUITAR TO GET VIEWS FROM FAT ANIME PAEDOS, HURR BEAHDING, MORE LIKE ALLAUH ACKBAR WHERE THE YOUNG BRIT GIRLS AT BECAUSE THEY ARE A FUCKING JOKE OF A TEAM AND A NATION, KEEP FILLING UP LONDON WITH MUSLIMS, AS YOU ARE ALREADY FILLING UP THE SOUTH OF YOUR FRIENDS ASS YOU FUCKING GAY POO IN LOO FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT PASS ME THE SMEEBLY BIBLY INNIT GOVENAH' AS THE MUSLIM YOU HAVE IN LONDON WHO HAS EVEN HEARD OF ANY BRITS. FUCKING INSULTING A SERIOUS SOCIAL PROBLEM. FUCKING CUNT.

I've seen Kate in the flesh. She was with Da Queen arriving on a visit. About 200 thirsty lads whistling her, she gave the best wolfish grin I've ever seen.

>tfw Kate is probably filthy as fuck and gets off on teasing boys with royal clunge

>you'll never be pegged by Pippa while Kate fugs herself off infront of you fully clothed never giving you a glimpse of her royal skin

D-do you think she likes anal?

calm down pedro

>while Kate fugs herself off infront of you fully clothed never giving you a glimpse of her royal skin
Patrician fucking taste right there mate.

Pippa is a crazy bitch, which she gets from her mother. I'm reliably informed she literally jumps up and down screaming and demands that everybody is sacked if something goes wrong. She tried to fuck a big company out of 200k when a deal went wrong, the chairman ended up telling her lawyer to go and fuck himself, nearly came to blows in a car park. Yeah, Pippa is not popular when they get to know her.

Cricket is basically a dumb and boring version of baseball. The amount of subtlety and tactical and athletic ability on display in baseball makes cricket looks like the shitty joke that it is.

Cricket will NEVER be able to match the tradition and history and folklore of baseball either.

And don't even get me started on attendance and revenue. Baseball attracts 75 million people annually just in the MLB. Further 25 million people attend Japanese baseball and add other millions in caribbean and other nations. On the other hand, if you add up all the cricket attendances worldwide, they would struggle to cross even 10 million ROFLOL.

And oh, MLB is a $9.5 BILLION annual industry! Cricket is not even 1/10th of that LMAO.

All in all, cricket can fuck right off.

to borrow a phrase from you folks, I bet Kate is an absolute minx.

are you a bot? convince me you're people.

He's from bangladesh, he's not people.

>this post
>that flag

The future crown princess of Denmark is from Tasmania and apparently used to get banged by tradies in the back of their ute all the time kek

I hate cricket now lads

Why is Denmark so cucked?

it gets worse

Tasmania is famous here for being inbreeding: the state. There's next to no migration there and most of the population can trace their family history back to a group of founding families.

based bangladesh blowing the fuck out of whites and their 'sport'

r u people

?

>tasmania
>inbreeding
checks out

The pinnacle of test cricket is viewed as the leave. Every rule in the entire game is geared towards maximizing the amount of leaves that can be attempted within 5 days. Its great viewing. What a thrilling sport.
T20 is OK but I can't deal with all that hitting and running. Sometimes a whole game can pass without a single leave being attempted! Can you imagine?
I hardly ever get to sit and watch for eight minutes while a batsman takes his guard and resets six times, followed by a leave, in T20. If T20 wants to compete they need far more of it.
Also, there's far too much game time in T20. They score too many runs and go far too long without slowing the game down with leaves, forward defences and 4 sightscreen adjustments. What T20 need to do is make leaves and blocks worth more, so more time is defending and watching one guy play all day. Did you guys see the latest Durham vs Worcestershire game? 1.3 runs per over to 1.2! Worcs had no answer to Durham's tactics of leaving every ball that's not on the stumps out then asking the umpire to end play early for bad light.
Its this level of tactical sophistication that is missing in T20, where as you rightly point out, its just a bunch of athletic guys trying to score runs against each other. Yawn

By leaves you mean audience members leaving because it's boring as shit?

Did danny make this?

neo-ams

wow cricket BTFO

thank you Isenneger for your contribution.