Most overrated on Sup Forums thread

Most overrated on Sup Forums thread.

she's not overrated at all. in fact she has many haters on Sup Forums that counterballance the praise she gets.

All memeing aside, she's not great but she's not terrible either. She's just highly pretentious and her fanbase just loves her more as a waifu than as an artist.

>this

Not overrated
More like disgustingly vapid like every other woman
I've seen it countless times in these "weird girl" types, they aren't actually weird but they pretend to be in order to receive copious amounts of praise and attention from men
You can't argue with this, I've never met a woman who isn't completely self absorbed and vapid as all hell, let alone a fucking art-hoe type like Grimes, these types of women are bottom of the fucking barrel
Wouldn't be surprised if Grimes announces she has some mental disease soon, art-hoes love to whip that one out of their ass to get some quick attention
Fucking disgusting

couldn't have been said any better

Sup Forums is betaland. So they become beta orbiters for Grimes. Not that hard to understand why she's so popular around here, but honestly her music isn't that good.

Same guy you replied to, I actually don't mind her music but its somewhat tainted knowing the only reason she created her music is to appeal to men, fucking undercover whore

oneohtrix point never
bjork
arca
kate bush
grouper
joanna newsom
swans new period

newly brockhampton, tyler the creator

grimes of course

I have seen some Sup Forums faggots compare her to Mozart. FUCKING MOZART. kek

I dislike her but this is honestly a fair assessment.

Also this

>Swans new period
I don't think TBK was a 10, but I disagree with this for the most part
>Brockhampton
Alright band, definitely not overrated on Sup Forums. There were like 3 threads the other day relentlessly shitting on them.

Everything else listed is overrated though so yeah.

amazing post my friend

brockhampton/tyler the creator

never earl tho, he at least deserves the praise

Curt Cobain

Maybe not overrated on Sup Forums, but the way the rest of the world gave him the genius title is disgusting. He was at best a below average artist.

not sure if bait but kinda agree.

OPN did a couple of great albums dwelling into industrial ambient, but nothing too amazing.

Brand New - TDAGARIM

Madvillainy is great but overrated as fuck and not just on Sup Forums.

wrong. she's actually really good. do you think that only Sup Forums praise her, kid? read any music site you want: you will find out out that she's really acclaimed by the music world.

hey misogynist dumb pleb, leave this site immediately.
>Sup Forums is betaland.
so, you included. you're so stupid.

why not? prove it that mozart is better than her objectively.
ps: i bet you don't even listen to mozart, you try hard memester.

Not sure if bait but go and listen to mozart, you will know who is better.

i listened to mozart. who's better is a subjective thing because art is subjective. get it?

I agree. But, one can clearly point out which one is better if the difference is large. Example- Compare Dream Theater to Tigran Hamasyan. The comparision is hysterical. I know they are not even in the same genre, but one can clearly tell the better musician just by listening and observing how their songs progress.

>so, you included. you're so stupid.
so, you included. you're so stupid
Also misogyny is the way of the world, I'm sure youre like 15 or something, you'll realize the reality of the fact women are ridiculous
I've fucked stupid whores my whole life and it's always the same, they love being treated like garbage

Bjork's old stuff was really great. And then she put out album after album of seemingly nothing. I'm glad she has the money and whatnot to just do what she wants with music and have fun with it.

Grimes is posted by like 7 different people tops. More like 3 though.

>I HATE WOMEN THAT'S MY REASON
is pretty vapid, user

it's hard to compare artists from different genres and eras. each one of them has something the other doesn't have. e.g. mozart knew music theory but i doubt that he could even sing. i'm not even talking about modern stuff like creating new sounds and producing.

shut up, shallow idiot. you're a disgrace to humanity.

>Grimes is posted by like 7 different people tops. More like 3 though.
>i want to believe
you're so delusional and vapid

At least she hates Sup Forums

it's true tho... Grimes is talented af. she's legit art and Sup Forums is p gay desu. I'm not saying I don't like this site but I'll take her word on Star Wards over Sup Forums trolls lol.

the alt right just gets pissed that normal people like Grimes wouldn't set foot within 1000 ft of these guys. real talent doesn't have time for garbage

retard

Sup Forums / 4 chan are complete garbage.

>taking the "opinions" of music publications as evidence of an artist's quality

(You)

Geeze desu keep that red pill tism confined to reddit

in all seriousness how is she so talented and funny and smart..

and cute and kind and generous...

Meh I like some of her stuff and would definitely smash. IMO shes not the edm revolutionary that a lot of weebs think she is

she's legit the voice of our generation

she's really talented, beautiful and nice. instead praising this great artist, so many suckers hate her. i bet they're so envious.

>Voice of our generation.
Kek