I just realized that feminism isn't about reducing women's oppression it is about lowering standards that men have for...

I just realized that feminism isn't about reducing women's oppression it is about lowering standards that men have for women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSNpMxyExK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I jerk off to literal shit and I still find this disgusting

Women have hair on their armpits.. shocking!

wow holy crap you really solved the mystery

It's about ruining the lives of men and women

women don't get the children and family life they are programmed to desire

and men don't get to be providers with a stable family like they desire

In the end they both get nothing but a youth of empty meaningless relationships and a lifetime of regret afterwards.

It's about making women undesirable

That's why "fit girls" has become a thing as well, get them all juiced up on steroids

Same with tattoos

So progressive. It's about keeping everything the way nature intended it. That's why it has the gauged ears. :^)

The definition of feminism is subjective.

I'm surprised less people see it, really, because the vast majority of today's feminism and social justice is about people getting their dues and biting back against bullies. They're all out for their own benefit.

>Judges her self worth off how appealing she is to men
>feminism

??????????

I've already lowered my standards as much as I reasonably can. 3DPD quite literally now. Screw it all.

If she didn't have the shaved head, tattoos, and ear plugs I wouldn't care that much about pit hair.

>infantilizing

Liberals are the most self-infantilising retards about though. They literally need [[[literally]]] [[[need]]] safe spaces and share pictures of their slobbery and "lol i'm adulting"

Feminism simply fucked up women and gave them no sense of belonging or purpose.

>it is about lowering standards that men have for women

someone convinced women being a prize was no fun

I could deal with the shaved head, but pit hair is kinda grody.

I'd bang but her shitty attitude is a turn off

It's basically ugly, NEET, masculine, and/or generally rejected women who are jealous of successful/pretty/desirable/feminine women. That's your typical hardcore feminist.

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSNpMxyExK4

>youcantmakethisshitup.jpg

You mean definition-fluid, cisword scum.

All egalitarianism is about lowering standards.

sorry op, you still don't get it.

>it is about lowering standards that men have for women.
this is something a feminist brain would come up with. it is about a failure to accept responsibility for the woes of women.

The funnel effect

To bring the bottom up you must also bring the top down

>Vietnam
lol, guess that agent orange really fucked your brain up

burn them all.

>lick my armpits

the fuck is wrong with some of you

>I just realized that feminism isn't about reducing women's oppression it is about lowering standards that men have for women.
>implying
It's a cultural marxist (possibly Jewish) ideology meant to put western men and women at odds with each other, not to reproduce, and provide another way for international elements to divide and conquer Western nations, just like the modern concept of "racism".

>be a subhuman feminist all your adult life
>wah why wont men love me

Pic semi-related. The bi-product of btfo a feminazi.

But women still have places like Sup Forums that INSIST that men submit to women and worship women. So feminists, and women, win either way.

Boo fucking hoo if they can't get Chad to marry them. Deal with it, cunts.

Sluts, feminists and traditionalist retards call men "MRA"s all the time.

It's slang for "You're a man and I cannot comprehend you criticizing women, so I'm going to call you a negative cesspool buzzword meme insult instead".

>lowering standards that men have for women
Most men will fuck any women who won't press charges.
>But I want Donna Reed in my house
You want someone to do all your cooking, cleaning, laundry and child-rearing for you, while you go out and fuck women who won't press charges.
Men are pigs. We always have been, always will be.

She looks hot with the shaved head

i laughed at this post, it's underrated
i think the use of "crap"enhanced its humor

*just like the modern concepts of "racism" and "social justice"

Question: what MRA means?
Male Rocket Auctioneer?
Mega Raspberry Activator?
Music Retro Alienator?

>(possibly Jewish)
>possibly

>bragging about your degenerate fetishist lifestyle

>Pointing out that middle aged disgusting fetishists want to lick your armpits as a positive

Those guys will fuck anything and do kinky shit with anything breathing.

You don't want anyone overdosing on Redpills now. OP just discovered that feminism is bad, he's got a long way to go.

>Degenerates like me therefor I have value

this

Male Rights Activists.

>tfw buzz cut girls are my fetish

how fucked am I /pol?

>MIDADDYWILLKILLYOU

Wait, what?
They are angry that dudes want to have rights?
What a bizarre world they must live in, to see equality as a way to give women more power, while reducing men's rights to ashes.

It's also about subsidizing single mothers via the state.

1) Tell women not to adhere to "society's oppressive beauty standards."

2) Tell women all men want to rape them, and that if they're strong they won't need a man.

3) Men avoid relationships with women who "rebel" against what is actually attractive, women avoid men because they're afraid they'll be raped.

4) Marriage dies out, single mothers become the norm, the state steps in as a father by supporting them with welfare.

5) Men become obsolete, women are now dependent on the government, and continue to vote their rights away in exchange for more free shit.

Leftism. It always leads to fascism. Always, always, always.

Which is unsustainable since men lose their motivation to be productive and turn into NEETs or something close to it. This destroys the economy which in turn destroys the tax base required for mommy bucks to work.

>MIDADDYWILLKILLYOU
No dad issue here, huh?

Fuck you fit girls are attractive enough.

Getting fit takes effort. Feminists are against the idea of women being fit, because it takes hard work.

Shut up, you dick licking faggot.

It's about lowering everyone elses standards to theirs.

Why do you think they want to bring whites down?

Jews get a pass because muh hall of costs and they have the liberals blinded by that.

This is also why some jews want trump as president, because they know sjw's are 1 realization away from hating jews more than anyone else.

Is this guys book actually any good?

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with this.

They way it is practiced in modern society is not

Feminism is about making whores less approachable.

I'm saying its one of the reasons women even call themselves feminists.

>MIDADDYWILLKILLYOU

girls who do shit like this get turned on by the idea of cheating. That's why they want that constant reminder there.

You are one thirsty virgin.

And then the cuck was born!

Feminism creates cuckoldry. Thanks America!

It's not really that bad, kinda gay though.

>tfw when male
>tfw when shave my legs and armpit hair

Not even gay or trap, just aesthetics. Not to mention I shave every day to keep my face smooth.

I think the real problem is the using of images of humans in order to grab your attention.

This is the only area (the prohibition on having images taken of yourself) where I think certain religious systems have an interesting rational basis. 'Ce n'est pas une dame' as it were.

Wrong

It's about women and white knight nu-males getting revenge against the white male because of how long it took the inferior races and gender to earn the rights they have today. They want to reduce us to the point they were at before women suffrage, negro equality, etc.

>I'm not going to call you an MRA
>but you're an MRA
wew

>I'm saying its one of the reasons women even call themselves feminists.
>he thinks women have freewill or rational thought processes

>begged to lick my armpits
Maybe if you were 15 years younger :^)

You're a gay leaf.

Based on her arm fat she's probably only in her early to mid 20's. Dan "age on the clock, time to give her the cock" Schneider pls go

>feminism...lowering standards that men have for women.

My theory is that feminism is to turn women into men. Think about it. Thanks to feminism, women now: want to go topless in public, swear like sailors, tattoo up their bodies, sleep around like men with little discretion of whom they sleep with, are less prone to take care of themselves hygienically, dress like men, are much more violent, etc. I mean, the list goes on. Feminism has turned women into men.

So many woman today have lost, and are losing, the essence of what it is to be a woman: softness, nurturing, sweetness, kindness, modesty.

And I won't even get into how food (soy, plastic residue) is turning men into woman.

the shaved head is almost as bad as the armpits

>You'd be shocked how many men have begged to lick my armpits.
The one guy that you found that just happens to have that kind of fetish, was in the right place at the right time to see that you're a disgusting piece of shit, and had low enough standards/self-esteem to beg you to do let them do it?

Most of these feminists are either late teens-early 20's or older than 35 when their romantic/sexual prospects are still wide open or have dropped off a cliff respectively. Women start to get serious about dating/marriage/life in general around a certain age. During this time period they let up on their feminist bs. Feminism is either for women with all the potential in the world or none left at all. Being a Disney princess and living happily ever after is still the dream for most women.

good point desu senpai

>I'm surprised less people see it,
Everyone sees it, it's just they don't say it because they need to be white knights.

Holy shot i remember someone from a ironic meme page some posted here facebook

I would rather take a bucket of spiders to the face than lick those pits tbqh

Feminism is the symptom, not the cause.

When did societal goals change from aspiring to be exemplary to catering for the lowest denominator?

>MIDADDYWILLKILLYOU