What was the first movie you ever saw in theaters user?

What was the first movie you ever saw in theaters user?

For me it was The Lion King. I was 5 and the gnus scene scared the shit out of me. What about you?

i can't remember.

Shame. Are you sure?

the first movie I saw in the theater was Return of the Jedi when I was 9, I saw Star Wars a few weeks earlier on Betamax. Star Wars was great but I was not to impressed with RotJ. Everyone said Empire Strikes Back was the best, I saw ESB 5 years later and thought that sucked too. Guess sci-fi is not my thing

It was Spider-Man when I was 6.

First movie I saw in theaters was Willow. First movie I dragged my parents to was Ninja Turtles 2.

>What was the first movie you ever saw in theaters user?

I think this

was everyone's first movie a children's movie?

In theaters, probably yeah. They don't let 5 year olds into R rated movies

Shrek

somehow made it through this seminal experience without becoming a furry

>in theaters
>1973

nigga you old

>be 4
>mom drags me to titanic because i can actually shut up and watch a movie
>couldnt stop fidgeting and jumping up and down during kate winslet's nude scene
>also had a disposable kodak
>the whole camera film roll that developed at rite aid was nothing but blurry tit shots

May not be my first, but one of thearliest i remember is Broderick Godzilla. I fell asleep half way through i think.

It might've been Titanic but I really don't remember. My earliest memories are seeing MiB, Antz, A Bug's Life and Toy Story

Jurassic Park, and it was amazing.

A Nightmare Before Christmas.
I cried a lot for some reason.

Godzilla was my first cinema movie too and I thought it was fucking awesome. And I still do, to this day

Did furries exist back then? I thought they all popped up with Lola Bunny?

Though I understand it would have been difficult to resist those eyes.

furries trannies and gays and lesbians actually have existed for quite some time in the human genome

they always existed but had no way of meeting up

I was 3.... uncle was babysitting me and took me with his GF...

Monster's Inc.

I think it was either "The Bear" or "Labyrinth"... not really sure since at the time going to the cinema meant you where in for 2 or 3 movies.