Is this the most revolutionary rap album of the modern era?

Is this the most revolutionary rap album of the modern era?

Young Thug had the potential to be revolutionary, but was too much of a fucking retard with bad management to do it.

I prefer Slime Season 3

Beautiful Thugger Girls was his best yet, and I feel like he's still growing.

I like SS3, but SS1 has

Take Kare
udiggwhatimsayin
Draw Down
No Way
Wood Would
That's All
Wanna be me

every song on ss3 is amazing,there is absolutely 0 filler and the hooks on problem and slime shit are some of my favorites hooks ever

Barter 6 is clearly his best.

>Beautiful Thugger Girls was his best yet
sorry, but this is totally wrong.

ITT

my biggest problem with b6 are some of the shitty features on it,kinda ruins thug's performance

You guys are the reason that rap gets shit on on this board

have you even listened to a single young thug project?You have no right to post here if are that big of a retard to think he is not the best rapper right now

embarrassing post

>look mom I posted it again can I have my tendies now!?

name a better artist

I have listened to every single one of his releases, in fact I cant stop listening to BTG cause of niggers at my college. Literally the lowest of lowtier hiphop

but young thug isnt even that popular he sells like shit
Guess your taste is just shit

He absolutely does not sell like shit, what the fuck are you talking about lol? And having a Young Thug fanboy telling me my taste is shit made me audibly laugh, so thanks for that

You realise that btg,his first album that was hyped up sold 30k first week

why has he slapped a saint laurent logo on the front?

i thought niggers only aspired to wear nothing but versace.

Slime Season, BTG and that album where he wears a dress all sold over 30k copies. Well over 30,000 sales on multiple albums is nowhere close to selling like shit

No

maybe its good when you compare it to indie artists but hes at the bottom when you compare him to other rappers,even newer soundcloud rappers outsell him
his commercial peak was 2015 and he has been losing relevancy ever since even though i believe the music got better

why the yves saint laurent logo?