At what age did you realize that Eminem isn't the genius that people say he is?

At what age did you realize that Eminem isn't the genius that people say he is?

Eminem is VERY intelligent, you should go buy his new album Revival out in stores now.

Here's the thing about Em, the dude has some serious pipes

Go away, Marshall. No one likes you since Encore.

For me Eminem just feels like a product of the 90s. No different from Britney Spears and boy bands.

reminder that joyner lucas is literally just the black eminem. his gucci gang freestyle was cringey as fuck. anyone that shits on trap is embarrassing themselves

He's not a black Eminem because that would imply that Eminem is smart.

It wasn't a freestyle and there was nothing wrong with it. His flow and bars were on point. Joyner Lucas is more like a black Kendrick

Eminem should have stopped rapping at the end of 2003. At that point, he had already said everything he needed to say and passed the torch on to the next major Aftermath act (50 Cent/G-Unit). Had he just transitioned over to cultivating talent and focusing on finding the next 50 as opposed to making albums (save for maybe a bit of work with Slaughterhouse) he would actually be the genius that people say he is.

I think you're underestimating Marshall, my friend. If you read between the lines and analyze his lyrics Eminem is actually quite articulate and thought provoking.

MOMS SPAGHETTI!

>His flow and bars were on point.
wow he can rap fast AND make the same criticisms that everyone's already made about trap rappers. truly the mark of a genius in the making

He wasn't rapping fast the entire time, he was actually riding the beat. And every rapper makes the same criticisms against each other. Who do you like? Even MF Doom makes the same boring criticisms.

>what's a lil pump to a rocket flame?
>turn your pink dreads into pocket change!!
so fucking gay and cringey

>more like a black Kendrick

kendrick himself is already black kendrick retard.

Joyner Lucas is the new Hopsin

>Eminem doing an anti donald trump song.

Someone already did a popular donald trump song, and it felt relevant and important. This is just embarrassing

>gay and cringey

you sound like an underage white hopsin fan. It's obvious you can't come up with any legit criticism against Joyner.

>its gay
Well you sure sound intelligent enough to critique anything

bought the album at the airport for £14

was complete shite even then

me and the album

gays4donald is the best one

I doubt he was trying to please anyone or appeal to teens

this SOOOOO much

>what is humor